FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 am

Dirigo wrote:Paging Prodigal.
Image


I just thought we should PQ this 3 times in a row for posterity

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 am

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 am

schmelling wrote:
peppermint wrote:
schmelling wrote:Theodore Roosevelt was Ron Swanson incarnate.

I've been reading a bio about John Adams during my lunch break at work. I really think Adams was an aspie.


Adams was definitely not the most charismatic of the founding fathers, but he was arguably the most principled. He also made some decisions that he knew would make him unpopular because he felt it was the right thing to do. He's like the anti-politician, but achieved the highest office despite that, and I really respect it.


too bad this isn't a thing anymore

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:14 am

Dirigo wrote:Paging Prodigal.
Image


It's Pat!

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:16 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 am

schmelling wrote:I saw an article about how reports of sexual assault on Canadian campuses are really low. Instead of saying "good job, Canada" a bunch of experts were saying it must mean that victims are not being properly supported to come forward.

That's like if the crime rate is really low in a suburb and the inhabitants of the town go: "we must not have enough cops to catch the bad guys"


While I agree that the media really sucks and drives a fear mongering train, I don't really think that's the same...i think it would be that the inhabitants of the town would say that nobody is reporting the crimes taking place. And also, the media could've been right had they said that that was a possibility as opposed to a probability. Anyway, I generally despise news media in general so there's that

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 am

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:21 am

The Abyss wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Paging Prodigal.
Image


It's Pat!


Rigo if this becomes the Febber's mascot / version of limp *****, please know you are responsible

User avatar
TheProdigal
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TheProdigal » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am

gamerish wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Paging Prodigal.

What he/she/xe/lmnop really needs is to be haunted by the ghost of Joan Rivers for the rest of his life for wearing that outfit in public.


Cosign.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheProdigal
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TheProdigal » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 am

Dirigo wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:
gamerish wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Paging Prodigal.

What he/she/xe/lmnop really needs is to be haunted by the ghost of Joan Rivers for the rest of his life for wearing that outfit in public.

Cosign.

Would you say that person is asking for it?


Some tips on purchasing a properly fitting corset.

User avatar
gamerish
Posts: 3126
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:27 am

Post removed...
Last edited by gamerish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2737
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am

peppermint wrote:
schmelling wrote:
peppermint wrote:
schmelling wrote:Theodore Roosevelt was Ron Swanson incarnate.

I've been reading a bio about John Adams during my lunch break at work. I really think Adams was an aspie.


Adams was definitely not the most charismatic of the founding fathers, but he was arguably the most principled. He also made some decisions that he knew would make him unpopular because he felt it was the right thing to do. He's like the anti-politician, but achieved the highest office despite that, and I really respect it.

Yep. I wrote a thesis on him for one of my majors b/c I admire him so much. If I had to pick a favorite president, it would be him.


Definitely a principled man, but those Aliens and Sedition Acts kind of dampen his legacy for me.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:41 am

Gotcha Schmell...anyway night guys! Thought I'd leave you with this:

Image

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:41 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 am

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am

Spider-Man joing the MCU. this is a perfect way to end the day.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:05 am

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
McJimJam
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Post removed.

Postby McJimJam » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 am

Post removed.
Last edited by McJimJam on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:40 am

Civil war is where it is believed he will be first introduced then he will have his own movie in 2017. Gah I'm nerding out.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 am

Finally catching up on the last 2 episodes of How to get away with murder. I missed it so muchhh.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 am

schmelling wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
schmelling wrote:I saw an article about how reports of sexual assault on Canadian campuses are really low. Instead of saying "good job, Canada" a bunch of experts were saying it must mean that victims are not being properly supported to come forward.

That's like if the crime rate is really low in a suburb and the inhabitants of the town go: "we must not have enough cops to catch the bad guys"


While I agree that the media really sucks and drives a fear mongering train, I don't really think that's the same...i think it would be that the inhabitants of the town would say that nobody is reporting the crimes taking place. And also, the media could've been right had they said that that was a possibility as opposed to a probability. Anyway, I generally despise news media in general so there's that



I'm not saying they are absolutely wrong about their assessment. It is possible that they are right, but when an organization collects data and it doesn't support their rhetoric, I take issue with that organization just dumping it on some other unsubstantiated claim.


That's literally every organization outside of highly peer-reviewed academia.

User avatar
leslieknope
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby leslieknope » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:17 am

RaiderRed wrote:Civil war is where it is believed he will be first introduced then he will have his own movie in 2017. Gah I'm nerding out.


Omg what, that's perfect. I was wondering how the hell they were going to do Civil War without Spiderman, anyway. So excitedddd




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], packerboy31489 and 7 guests