FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

sfoglia

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
We had the same test. Long live September.

Gahhhh. Do you know which was experimental?

Sept. <3

me 3... I wanna say LR1 but i don't think ill ever be able to say for sure

Oh man. Poor us! I felt like LR1 was an experimental while I was taking it, too. I was right last time (I distinctly recall thinking, "This is experimental; there is no way they would actually give this LG on a real test, it's too poorly designed), so maybe my instinct can be trusted?

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 pm

The Abyss wrote:
TetrisBlock wrote:I'm convinced that zacboro is Jim Harbaugh and for some reason Michigan is requiring him to get a good score on the LSAT before he can coach. I imagine him yelling as he leaves the testing center. Continuing to yell on the drive home, windows up, clearly audible to people on the street.

I hope you did well zac and with reading comprehension the results can be really surprising. I've thought I've done great on them and missed 5 and I've had ones where I thought I did terrible and went -0. All of the answer choices can usually be narrowed down to at least 2 or 3 choices so even if it feels bad because you're not sure which one is correct, the odds are pretty decent that you're right.

So what you're say is Zac attacks the LSAT with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Harbaugh's twitter feed is amazing.

I want Jim Harbaugh to legally change his name to be in all caps.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:02 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:I want Jim Harbaugh to legally change his name to be in all caps.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:03 pm

brusselsprouts wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
adil91 wrote:Hallelujah! Did anybody else feel like there were a couple of LR questions with no right answers? It was weird..

Uhm, yes, the snail periwinkle sea clam question seemed to have five incorrect answer choices.

I thought a lot of them were really poorly written... that one included. I found myself spending a lot of time on questions between 12-18 on all 3 of my LR sections

Yeah, there were definitely a few questionable ones.

adil91

Postby adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:03 pm

sfoglia wrote:
adil91 wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:Anyone have the game with the real estate trades? Praying it's experimental.

I hope it was too, it was the hardest game i've ever seen

Nope. That was experimental. :D

ETA: But there was one with houses, I think? So, maybe not. Guys, my memory cannot be trusted.

I think it had 24 questions

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:04 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:

Sept. <3

Oh man. Poor us! I felt like LR1 was an experimental while I was taking it, too. I was right last time (I distinctly recall thinking, "This is experimental; there is no way they would actually give this LG on a real test, it's too poorly designed), so maybe my instinct can be trusted?

very possible... you going today??!!
JackelJ wrote:
Smallville wrote:
m27 wrote:
JackelJ wrote:M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

We were at the same TC but apparently he was on the floor above me. If he wasn't, he definitely would have gotten some ticons to the back of ze head

Any other Hofstra TCers? cmannn

since Ive never seen a 27 PW I was just searching for pencils that didn't suck lol

What? He's cute. But you guys are gonna PW tonight at the bar right?

if he goes

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:04 pm

JackelJ wrote:What? He's cute. But you guys are gonna PW tonight at the bar right?

Yes. I'm down if everyone else is.

I am so ready for a shot of tequila, guys.

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
TetrisBlock wrote:I'm convinced that zacboro is Jim Harbaugh and for some reason Michigan is requiring him to get a good score on the LSAT before he can coach. I imagine him yelling as he leaves the testing center. Continuing to yell on the drive home, windows up, clearly audible to people on the street.

I hope you did well zac and with reading comprehension the results can be really surprising. I've thought I've done great on them and missed 5 and I've had ones where I thought I did terrible and went -0. All of the answer choices can usually be narrowed down to at least 2 or 3 choices so even if it feels bad because you're not sure which one is correct, the odds are pretty decent that you're right.

So what you're say is Zac attacks the LSAT with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Harbaugh's twitter feed is amazing.

Last edited by The Abyss on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:05 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

Sept. <3

I have no love for the September test.
Or any LSAT in general with two RC sections

I had two LRs, and the only questions I remember are ones about common periwinkles and their shells (that look like this apparently, a campaign spokesperson talking about the ages of voters, screaming female bats, genetically modified agriculture, 5 groups of chimpanzees, and something about medical disorder with a weird name that kinda sounded like syphilis but was spelled with a C

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Smallville wrote:if he goes

I'm probably going late after the time Shaq told us bc of a family dinner thing but I shall go

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Trying to decide if I should burn all my LSAT material in a bonfire tonight or sell it. Opinions?

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Smallville wrote:very possible... you going today??!!

Yes, yes!

Big Red

Postby Big Red » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:

Sept. <3

I also had LR-LG-LR, LR-RC and I came away from the first section thinking it was experimental as well for some reason.

We'll see how it goes, but that might have just been a -10 guys :?

pantsuitchic

Postby pantsuitchic » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:07 pm

m27 wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

Sept. <3

I have no love for the September test.

I had two LRs, and the only questions I remember are ones about common periwinkles and their shells (that look like this apparently, a campaign spokesperson talking about the ages of voters, screaming female bats, genetically modified agriculture, 5 groups of chimpanzees, and something about medical disorder with a weird name that kinda sounded like syphilis but was spelled with a C

The voter age question... WTF was happening there?

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 pm

m27 wrote:I have no love for the September test.

I remember all of these, as well. The problem is that I have no idea what came where! I think those were all in LR2, LR3. What say you, RaiderRed and Smallville?

rwinnstar

Postby rwinnstar » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Medical specialties over 4 months? LG. experimental or scored? please & thank you.

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 pm

The Abyss wrote:
TetrisBlock wrote:
The Abyss wrote:

http://www.facesofharbaugh.com/web/imag ... eption.gif

This is what I picture when I read zacboro's posts.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:09 pm

I distinctly recall being like "HA! You thought you had me fooled, LSAT, but I didn't fall for that trick!" on 24 and 25 of LR3. But, I cannot recall subject matter.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:10 pm

rwinnstar wrote:Medical specialties over 4 months? LG. experimental or scored? please & thank you.

Experimental!

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:10 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Smallville wrote:very possible... you going today??!!

Yes, yes!

:mrgreen:

pantsuitchic wrote:The voter age question... WTF was happening there?

no idea how I did on that one lmao

sfoglia wrote:

I had two LRs, and the only questions I remember are ones about common periwinkles and their shells apparently, a campaign spokesperson talking about the ages of voters, screaming female bats, genetically modified agriculture, 5 groups of chimpanzees, and something about medical disorder with a weird name that kinda sounded like syphilis but was spelled with a C

I remember all of these, as well. The problem is that I have no idea what came where! I think those were all in LR2, LR3. What say you, RaiderRed and Smallville?

I wanna say age voters was last LR, I think I'm sticking with LR1 exp guess
Last edited by Smallville on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:10 pm

This is moving nowhere near as quickly as Sept. Waiters. Come on guys, I want to chat!!!

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

sfoglia wrote:This is moving nowhere near as quickly as Sept. Waiters. Come on guys, I want to chat!!!

but if it goes as quick as Sept you can't chat... bc keeping up is almost impossible lol

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Sfogs has high expectations

brusselsprouts

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

sfoglia wrote:

All I remember about the first section is that I was almost convinced I had seen the first question before. It was some common topic (maybe like alcohol and dying or some shit?) and it really seemed like they just changed a few words from a previous test and stuck it in. I can't even remember all the games my mind is so jumbled so idk if that's at all helpful

Iwanttolawschool

Postby Iwanttolawschool » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:13 pm

sfoglia wrote:

Remember those as well. In addition to Elephants Self-awareness.

Thought the Female Bats was hard.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”