sfoglia wrote:RaiderRed wrote:Rileyfo wrote:storpappa wrote:Things to help you relax after all the studying and test taking.
Least the ways in which your test scores could be lost
1. Winter storm effects the FedEx truck with your exam, no one injured by the contents are lost
2. LSAC employee accidentally places scantrons into shredder instead of scoring machine.
3. North Korea hacks LSAC's servers, deletes every single LSAT score from February after paper copies have already been destroyed
4. While loading your exams onto the FedEx jet, the pilot goes through a preflight checklist and engine cycle. Your scantron is sucked into the intake and the shredded pieces litter the Tarmac
5. Disgruntled LSAC employee deletes all records in protest after we break the site on gray day, leaves to take a job at the post office instead.
6. The kindly old lady that proctors your exam takes you up on your offer to try a Starbucks
Flat White, which you can make because your undergrad is in philosophy. She orders it with an extra shot. After a few sips, she smiles at you, then starts to jitter and shake, spilling the drink all over the score sheets.
7. Japan finally decides to seek revenge for dropping the bomb. Decides hitting a regional USPS office will be a small, yet firm gesture to let us know they mean business. Tests are incinerated.
8. Ticonderoga announces pencils created in the last year were not in fact #2 and thus all scantrons on which Ticons were used are marked as unscored.
9. You are the first person ever to perfectly, +1. Your 181 breaks the Scantron machine.