FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

brusselsprouts

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

m27 wrote:
Smallville wrote:
m27 wrote:There were a couple a snazzy looking older dudes at my TC who looked like they knew what they were doing. I wonder if one of them was Shemp ...?

oh snap, maybe... there were people who looked like what they were doing... then I looked at their pencils... fools

had 1 guy say he's never felt so bad about a test b4 in his life during the break and then another agree and say how the last section he just bubbled B for the last 5 questions

Overheard a girl talking to another person about games after section 3: "Yeah I thought the puzzle section was really easy this time! I finished the first two in time but I bubbled D for the last two though" :shock:

Idk how she prepared but I blame Kaplan

heard part of a conversation walking in where some dude was explaining that his tutor told him a 158 was a "threshold score" and any school would consider him a strong applicant if he got that. I feel bad for that man but WHO is getting paid to tell people that??

pantsuitchic

Postby pantsuitchic » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:50 pm

lsatmaster93 wrote:hey guys did you by any chance have a LR question regarding a radio station and political debate?

I did. I had two LRs, so that was real.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 pm

There were more Febbers at my test center than there were people in June.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 pm

m27 wrote:Overheard a girl talking to another person about games after section 3: "Yeah I thought the puzzle section was really easy this time! I finished the first two in time but I bubbled D for the last two though" :shock:

Idk how she prepared but I blame Kaplan

HAHAHAHA.

adil91

Postby adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 pm

pantsuitchic wrote:Anyone have the game with the real estate trades? Praying it's experimental.

I hope it was too, it was the hardest game i've ever seen

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm convinced that zacboro is Jim Harbaugh and for some reason Michigan is requiring him to get a good score on the LSAT before he can coach. I imagine him yelling as he leaves the testing center. Continuing to yell on the drive home, windows up, clearly audible to people on the street.

I hope you did well zac and with reading comprehension the results can be really surprising. I've thought I've done great on them and missed 5 and I've had ones where I thought I did terrible and went -0. All of the answer choices can usually be narrowed down to at least 2 or 3 choices so even if it feels bad because you're not sure which one is correct, the odds are pretty decent that you're right.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:53 pm

Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Idk I'm drawin a blank. I think I 0ed both, Cuz they were probably as easy as it's been in 5 years. Curve is gonna be brutal guys.

This.

how'd it feel gurl?

Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 pm

adil91 wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:Anyone have the game with the real estate trades? Praying it's experimental.

Nope. That was experimental. :D

ETA: But there was one with houses, I think? So, maybe not. Guys, my memory cannot be trusted.
Last edited by sfoglia on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 pm

"Crushed the puzzle section. -12. #Swag"

^ Imagine if people like that were real

Iwanttolawschool

Postby Iwanttolawschool » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:Disappointed in myself. The test seemed easy, but on the second game section I had (right before break) I misread a rule in one of the first games after making 4 diagrams so I had to redo them. I got to the last game with not much time left and I must have misread the game because none of the questions made sense. I remember the pieces and the rules so when I got home I put in what I think I must have missed and suddenly it worked. It's frustrating because none of the games seemed hard in either section. I was hoping the one I screwed up on was experimental because it was easy, but everyone says it was the real section.

I'm frustrated because that means I missed at least 5 in the logic games section. I think I did great on the other sections,but with how easy the test was I doubt the curve is any higher than 10. At least with a hard test I can just feel unlucky, but this was my best chance to score ~175 and I blew it.

This is very similar to me. Except I was hoping for a 170

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Idk I'm drawin a blank. I think I 0ed both, Cuz they were probably as easy as it's been in 5 years. Curve is gonna be brutal guys.

This.

how'd it feel gurl?

Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

We had the same test. Long live September.

adil91

Postby adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm

sfoglia wrote:
adil91 wrote:

Hallelujah! Did anybody else feel like there were a couple of LR questions with no right answers? It was weird..

lsatmaster93

Postby lsatmaster93 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:55 pm

people who only had 2 LR sections can you please try to remember 1 question from each section? Thanks!

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:56 pm

m27 wrote:
JackelJ wrote:M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

We were at the same TC but apparently he was on the floor above me. If he wasn't, he definitely would have gotten some ticons to the back of ze head

Haha that's a little disappointing
I wish I had a friend going to the same TC as me

usn26

Postby usn26 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Well that was a disaster. Got completely smoked by the LG and RC. Should be -1 or 0 on two of the LR, so if those were the real ones I might escape total implosion, but probably went at least -9 between the LG/RC. Yikes.

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:56 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:I'm convinced that zacboro is Jim Harbaugh and for some reason Michigan is requiring him to get a good score on the LSAT before he can coach. I imagine him yelling as he leaves the testing center. Continuing to yell on the drive home, windows up, clearly audible to people on the street.

I hope you did well zac and with reading comprehension the results can be really surprising. I've thought I've done great on them and missed 5 and I've had ones where I thought I did terrible and went -0. All of the answer choices can usually be narrowed down to at least 2 or 3 choices so even if it feels bad because you're not sure which one is correct, the odds are pretty decent that you're right.

So what you're say is Zac attacks the LSAT with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Harbaugh's twitter feed is amazing.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:57 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

Gahhhh. Do you know which was experimental?

Sept. <3

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:57 pm

m27 wrote:
JackelJ wrote:M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

We were at the same TC but apparently he was on the floor above me. If he wasn't, he definitely would have gotten some ticons to the back of ze head

Any other Hofstra TCers? cmannn

since Ive never seen a 27 PW I was just searching for pencils that didn't suck lol

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Okay. Normal. I'm hoping for the best. I had experimental LR, so I have NO CLUE which two counted. I can't remember questions besides what I think where in my second LR but might actually have been the third. It was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC, so everything is jumbled in my mind.

Sept. <3

No clue. they all run together for me. :?

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 pm

adil91 wrote:Hallelujah! Did anybody else feel like there were a couple of LR questions with no right answers? It was weird..

Uhm, yes, the snail periwinkle sea clam question seemed to have five incorrect answer choices.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:59 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:

Sept. <3

me 3... I wanna say LR1 but i don't think ill ever be able to say for sure

pantsuitchic

Postby pantsuitchic » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:59 pm

sfoglia wrote:
adil91 wrote:

ETA: But there was one with houses, I think? So, maybe not. Guys, my memory cannot be trusted.

YAY. I seriously just bubbled in answers for that one. I don't know about houses! My memory is gone too.

adil91

Postby adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

sfoglia wrote:
adil91 wrote:Hallelujah! Did anybody else feel like there were a couple of LR questions with no right answers? It was weird..

Uhm, yes, the snail periwinkle sea clam question seemed to have five incorrect answer choices.

The chimp one too..

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Smallville wrote:
m27 wrote:

Any other Hofstra TCers? cmannn

since Ive never seen a 27 PW I was just searching for pencils that didn't suck lol

What? He's cute. But you guys are gonna PW tonight at the bar right?

brusselsprouts

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:00 pm

sfoglia wrote:

I thought a lot of them were really poorly written... that one included. I found myself spending a lot of time on questions between 12-18 on all 3 of my LR sections

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”