FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Iwanttolawschool

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Iwanttolawschool » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:21 pm

I agree the test as a whole felt very easy. I am extremely disappointed in myself, as I misrepresented a rule in Game 3. Which I only caught while double checking, so I gotta assume I got most of those wrong.
I thought the LR were both easy, and I thought the RC was average. I had RC (Exp) - LR - LG - LR - LR. Its too bad my exp wasn't real because I may have gone -0 on it. but its confirmed it was not the real one. Praying for -10/-11 curve

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:21 pm

zacboro wrote:I'm driving so I barely have time to read that but it was a joke. I didn't actually wish bad luck on you. Second off, own your inadequacies. Don't pass the buck

He's joking my lord
Last edited by ilikebaseball on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brusselsprouts

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:24 pm

i had 3 LR and if the 2 25s were the real ones my experimental was section 4. i hated RC...it killed me. and i think i messed up LG pretty bad...i wasnt thinking clearly at all about it
Last edited by brusselsprouts on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:24 pm

brusselsprouts wrote:i had 3 LR and if the 2 25s were the real ones my experimental was section 4. i hated RC...it killed me. and i think i messed up LG pretty bad...i wasnt thinning clearly at all about it

I had 3 25 LRs

adil91

Postby adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

If my first LG section was real I bombed it, it was so tough, especially that impossible last game. If it was experimental I did pretty well, the LG was easy so was the RC, the two LRs were tougher than usual but my best sections and doable

brusselsprouts

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Smallville wrote:
brusselsprouts wrote:i had 3 LR and if the 2 25s were the real ones my experimental was section 4. i hated RC...it killed me. and i think i messed up LG pretty bad...i wasnt thinning clearly at all about it

I had 3 25 LRs

if we both had LR experimental does that mean its necessarily the same section? i had 25-25-26

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
zacboro wrote:I'm driving so I barely have time to read that but it was a joke. I didn't actually wish bad luck on you. Second off, own your inadequacies. Don't pass the buck

He's joking Zac good lord

ETA: scooped. but if anyone cares I think I was able to bubble well enough in the end and I'm hoping people (not us) score terrible so the curve is normal

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:29 pm

brusselsprouts wrote:
Smallville wrote:

I had 3 25 LRs

if we both had LR experimental does that mean its necessarily the same section? i had 25-25-26

unless I missed a question, tho pretty sure I didn't... but m27 said both LR were 25 so if I did miss one it woulda been on LR so w.e lol

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:30 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:

ETA: scooped. but if anyone cares I think I was able to bubble well enough in the end and I'm hoping people (not us) score terrible so the curve is normal

-_- you know better than this.... curve is the curve, right now... no matter what... as it was b4 we took it... bc its predetermined

eta: is it bad I came home quicker and more urgently to talk about the LSAT than I did going to my TC? lol

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Smallville wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:

-_- you know better than this.... curve is the curve, right now... no matter what... as it was b4 we took it... bc its predetermined

I know :( just sucks its probably gonna be relatively low

Iwanttolawschool

Postby Iwanttolawschool » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Smallville wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:

eta: is it bad I came home quicker and more urgently to talk about the LSAT than I did going to my TC? lol

This is partly true. The curve is pre-determined before the test. But if test takers score higher or lower than the test expected, then it can be adjusted
Last edited by Iwanttolawschool on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:37 pm

There were a couple of snazzy looking older dudes at my TC who looked like they knew what they were doing. I wonder if one of them was Shemp ...?
Last edited by m27 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:41 pm

m27 wrote:There were a couple a snazzy looking older dudes at my TC who looked like they knew what they were doing. I wonder if one of them was Shemp ...?

oh snap, maybe... there were people who looked like what they were doing... then I looked at their pencils... fools

had 1 guy say he's never felt so bad about a test b4 in his life during the break and then another agree and say how the last section he just bubbled B for the last 5 questions
Last edited by Smallville on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Disappointed in myself. The test seemed easy, but on the second game section I had (right before break) I misread a rule in one of the first games after making 4 diagrams so I had to redo them. I got to the last game with not much time left and I must have misread the game because none of the questions made sense. I remember the pieces and the rules so when I got home I put in what I think I must have missed and suddenly it worked. It's frustrating because none of the games seemed hard in either section. I was hoping the one I screwed up on was experimental because it was easy, but everyone says it was the real section.

I'm frustrated because that means I missed at least 5 in the logic games section. I think I did great on the other sections,but with how easy the test was I doubt the curve is any higher than 10. At least with a hard test I can just feel unlucky, but this was my best chance to score ~175 and I blew it.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm

So one of my proctor's phones turned on and made the siri sound during the test...

ETA: this sound

brusselsprouts

Postby brusselsprouts » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:43 pm

well I hope it's a generous curve so everyone who crushed it will 175+ and maybe I'll get by in the upper 60s :) girl can dream.

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Smallville wrote:
m27 wrote:There were a couple a snazzy looking older dudes at my TC who looked like they knew what they were doing. I wonder if one of them was Shemp ...?

oh snap, maybe... there were people who looked like what they were doing... then I looked at their pencils... fools

had 1 guy say he's never felt so bad about a test b4 in his life during the break and then another agree and say how the last section he just bubbled B for the last 5 questions

Overheard a girl talking to another person about games after section 3: "Yeah I thought the puzzle section was really easy this time! I finished the first two in time but I bubbled D for the last two though" :shock:

Idk how she prepared but I blame Kaplan

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:46 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Yesterday you wished bad luck on me. Today with under five minutes I went to bubble the last few answers on my last section and realized I had a bubbling error going all the way back to question 7 causing me to erase 20 answers and re bubble hastily with nasty marks while freaking out that time was about to expire.

It's moments like these in life that let you know you're alive. Cherish them. Get a motorcycle license. Travel to a country where you don't know the local language and nobody speaks English.

Or, I don't know, go to law school, and then post about how you hate law school and nobody should go, and that even if you get a biglaw job you will hate your life because everything is boring and sucks. (not referencing you Red I know you don't want biglaw)

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:46 pm

M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:47 pm

m27 wrote:
Smallville wrote:

Overheard a girl talking to another person about games after section 3: "Yeah I thought the puzzle section was really easy this time! I finished the first two in time but I bubbled D for the last two though" :shock:

Idk how she prepared but I blame Kaplan

the first dude used some random prep company I've never heard of lol.

and the guy I sat next to at the end asked how I left so I said idk, I can never tell so he responded, "oh, you took practice tests?" in a tone that makes me feel he didn't lol

JackelJ wrote:M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

diff rooms

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:47 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Idk I'm drawin a blank. I think I 0ed both, Cuz they were probably as easy as it's been in 5 years. Curve is gonna be brutal guys.

This.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:48 pm

sfoglia wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:Idk I'm drawin a blank. I think I 0ed both, Cuz they were probably as easy as it's been in 5 years. Curve is gonna be brutal guys.

This.

how'd it feel gurl?

pantsuitchic

Postby pantsuitchic » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Anyone have the game with the real estate trades? Praying it's experimental.

m27

Postby m27 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

JackelJ wrote:M27 did you end up throwing pencils at Smalls? Or were you not actually at the same test center?

We were at the same TC but apparently he was on the floor above me. If he wasn't, he definitely would have gotten some ticons to the back of ze head

Any other Hofstra TCers? cmannn

lsatmaster93

Postby lsatmaster93 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

hey guys did you by any chance have a LR question regarding a radio station and political debate?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”