FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Silver

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Post by justabitunusual » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:35 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:guys I just broke 80kg on the scale. Granted, it's almost all food and I'll be back to my normal weight after defecating tomorrow, but this is a milestone.
good job? just eat a bunch of cheese in the meantime...prolong it
Dirigo wrote:Weights not in pounds mean nothing to us, PnJ.
I always have to have grey translate her measurements cuz we live in 'merica.
Haha, i just looked it up too...175

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:35 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Post removed.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Post removed.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

schmelling wrote: i know a girl with serious eating disorder issues who has a six pack and toned legs and everything. she's a fitness model. Everyone has muscles- their definition is not only a function of their level of development, but also of how much fat there is over it.
Yeah I guess you're right, it depends on a lot of factors...I just know when I go to the gym, I see heavy girls working out and super fit girls working out, and they're the ones that motivate me the most... but, no I don't think super skinny is attractive or healthy or that overly fit to the point of obsession is cool obviously... I do think the people who are doing both eating right and making an effort to tone are admirable though (i.e. not just worried ab the scale and being skinny as a toothpick)

msp8

Bronze

Post by msp8 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:40 pm

The Abyss wrote:
msp8 wrote:
Nice. I miss those DAL/COL/DET rivalry days, with Modano/Hatcher/Lehtinen/Zubov/Belfour up against Yzerman, Fedorov; Sakic, Forsberg, et al. Great hockey.
As a native Detroiter and big Wings fan, there was no rivalry with Dallas from Detroit's perspective. Dallas was a top team with Detroit, competing for Western Conference supremacy in the late 90s and early 2000s, but they weren't a rival. Toronto, Chicago and Colorado (not so much anymore since they've been awful for awhile now) are Detroit's main rivals. To a lesser degree Detroit has rivalries with much of the Original 6.

The Russian Five, Yzerman, Vernon, Osgood, Shanahan, Hull, Chelios, Lidstrom, etc. Out of all of them my favorite player to watch was Konstantinov. His skill level and physical presence were topped only by Lindros and Stevens. It's a shame his career and livelihood were cut tragically short.
Yeah, I just meant the top western clubs in general. DAL had more of a rivalry with COL than it did with DET, anyway.

STL was up there too -- and, at that time, had a decent rivalry with Colorado and Detroit. But St Louis never had the same success as those other three clubs, even if they had a great team too (MacInnis + Pronger on the blueline was pretty much unmatched, as far as a top-2 on D is concerned. I suppose Detroit was close w/ Lidstrom & Konstantinov.)

Isn't Detroit & Colorado supposed to have an outdoor game soon? With an alumni game to start things out?

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

msp8

Bronze

Post by msp8 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:41 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:guys I just broke 80kg on the scale. Granted, it's almost all food and I'll be back to my normal weight after defecating tomorrow, but this is a milestone.
Be sure to weigh yourself pre and post defecation.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:46 pm

Dirigo wrote:Motivated?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:47 pm

msp8 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
msp8 wrote:
Nice. I miss those DAL/COL/DET rivalry days, with Modano/Hatcher/Lehtinen/Zubov/Belfour up against Yzerman, Fedorov; Sakic, Forsberg, et al. Great hockey.
As a native Detroiter and big Wings fan, there was no rivalry with Dallas from Detroit's perspective. Dallas was a top team with Detroit, competing for Western Conference supremacy in the late 90s and early 2000s, but they weren't a rival. Toronto, Chicago and Colorado (not so much anymore since they've been awful for awhile now) are Detroit's main rivals. To a lesser degree Detroit has rivalries with much of the Original 6.

The Russian Five, Yzerman, Vernon, Osgood, Shanahan, Hull, Chelios, Lidstrom, etc. Out of all of them my favorite player to watch was Konstantinov. His skill level and physical presence were topped only by Lindros and Stevens. It's a shame his career and livelihood were cut tragically short.
Yeah, I just meant the top western clubs in general. DAL had more of a rivalry with COL than it did with DET, anyway.

STL was up there too -- and, at that time, had a decent rivalry with Colorado and Detroit. But St Louis never had the same success as those other three clubs, even if they had a great team too (MacInnis + Pronger on the blueline was pretty much unmatched, as far as a top-2 on D is concerned. I suppose Detroit was close w/ Lidstrom & Konstantinov.)

Isn't Detroit & Colorado supposed to have an outdoor game soon? With an alumni game to start things out?
AFAIK a most Dallas fans thought of Detroit/Anaheim/col all as rivals just because hockey was new and shiny and Ana came about at roughly the same time and almost stole the stars for a bid. Colorado was the nearest team and Detroit was just a perennial power that Dallas fans considered a rival because we were vying for tops in the west.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Abyss

Gold

Post by The Abyss » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:48 pm

msp8 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
msp8 wrote:

Next year I think. It'll be interesting to see if Claude Lemieux and Kris Draper play in the alumni game.

At that time, I think MacInnis and Pronger were the best D pairing. Lidstrom has played with an insane amount of talent, though. Paul Coffey, Konstantinov, Rafalski, Kronwall, Chelios, and so on. Coffey and Chelios are top 10 ever and Lidstrom was top 3. I've been spoiled as a Wings fan.

leslieknope

Silver

Post by leslieknope » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Y'all are so motivated and I just had cheesecake for breakfast :oops:

I should start dieting again though. I've been maintaining for a couple of months but I really want to lose the last 10 before law school.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Dirigo wrote:I may meet some TLSers this week in the city. Can't wait to catfish them with my fatness.
yeah right, you're like the skinny guy I was talking ab that takes it for granted...you may be skinny fat now, but by working out, you're making a real contribution to motivation overall

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:49 pm

schmelling wrote:
justabitunusual wrote: I do think the people who are doing both eating right and making an effort to tone are admirable though (i.e. not just worried ab the scale and being skinny as a toothpick)
agreed. I also feel like people who make an effort tend to look good, regardless of their physical shape.
Even heavy people can look good if they are honestly putting effort into their appearance. Granted some may argue there's a cutoff but I feel like a big guy or girl could still look good if they try.

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Dirigo wrote:I may meet some TLSers this week in the city. Can't wait to catfish them with my fatness.
yeah right, you're like the skinny guy I was talking ab that takes it for granted...you may be skinny fat now, but by working out, you're making a real contribution to motivation overall
I wish I was skinny fat. Got a shirt I won in a contest in the mail the other day. They sent me a medium and I'm like...I don't think I've worn a medium since third grade...

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:51 pm

leslieknope wrote:Y'all are so motivated and I just had cheesecake for breakfast :oops:

I should start dieting again though. I've been maintaining for a couple of months but I really want to lose the last 10 before law school.
me too...let's do ballroom dancing...it'll be a fun way to lose

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

schmelling

Silver

Post removed.

Post by schmelling » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:52 pm

As a Dallas fan I always found Anaheim and Colorado to be our biggest rivals with Detroit after that.

However, now I think it's far and away Minnesota. And screw them for not giving us an outdoor game, greedy bitches

storpappa

Silver

Post by storpappa » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:53 pm

wow this thread got busy. I was busy commenting with an idiot who doesn't think through their 'Merica statements, only to end up with them threatening to call the man on me. Why when I asked them to call the man, they didn't, I know, but thats the fun in arguing on the Internet. That pigeon will always knock over the pieces and poop on the chessboard.

Speaking of chessboards and New Orleans ... if you pick up your game, there is money to be made beating the hustlers on the street corners. They are good at speed chess, but are not great. Watch a few games, and you see their play style preference. Internet lookup and its a quick verification of the best counter moves.

Beating a street corner chess hustler can make for a night of mood lifting entertainment

msp8

Bronze

Post by msp8 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:54 pm

The Abyss wrote: Next year I think. It'll be interesting to see if Claude Lemieux and Kris Draper play in the alumni game.

At that time, I think MacInnis and Pronger were the best D pairing. Lidstrom has played with an insane amount of talent, though. Paul Coffey, Konstantinov, Rafalski, Kronwall, Chelios, and so on. Coffey and Chelios are top 10 ever and Lidstrom was top 3. I've been spoiled as a Wings fan.
Whereas the top players/years for my club (Montreal) came way before my time. Oh well.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”