FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Rstein888

New

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Post by Rstein888 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:01 pm

IIRC on my LSAC status for this it said these would be released on March 3rd like month ago.

northlaw

New

Post by northlaw » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to have an entirely different test than the majority of test takers? I've noticed that none of the LG games or RC passages on my test had the same content as discussed above (I had LR as my experimental). Could this be something to do with it being a Feb administration?

Hope everyone is enjoying these post LSAT hours. Thought they would never come.

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:04 pm

justabitunusual wrote: I hope you felt postponing was worth it! I postponed a retake from Sept to now (as opposed to retaking in Dec) and I was glad I did...but, I remember how I felt the first time being finished, like any time I had free time, I felt like I should be studying or that I was forgetting to do something, lol...Now, I'm "looking forward to" studying/reading some pre-law writing course study material...but a little break is def going to happen first :)
Oh yes most definitely! I used to be an emotional wreck when it came to writing PT's and finished today's relatively calm. Now I'm just hoping for the best!

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Rstein888 wrote:IIRC on my LSAC status for this it said these would be released on March 3rd like month ago.
Right, but traditionally they release them 1-3 days earlier than the date posted on your account, sometimes they are released exactly 21 days after the test

adil91

Silver

Post by adil91 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Is it just me has the topic of Dark Matter come up several times on the LSAT including twice prominently in RC sections?
Last edited by adil91 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:08 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Rstein888 wrote:IIRC on my LSAC status for this it said these would be released on March 3rd like month ago.
Right, but traditionally they release them 1-3 days earlier than the date posted on your account, sometimes they are released exactly 21 days after the test
Don't worry everyone will get a chance to predict the release date in a poll. :wink:

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackelJ

Silver

Post by JackelJ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:[img]lsatbonfire[/img]

And on the next day, all was calm.
Haha, I see you chose the bonfire option to dispose of your prep material :mrgreen:

PS: You better be making smores right now too.
+1

eta: this thread is too quiet. they should come back from partying now haha

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:17 pm

peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Image

Haha, I see you chose the bonfire option to dispose of your prep material :mrgreen:

PS: You better be making smores right now.
Sadly we don't have smokes material :( but I only burned packets and PTs still gonna sell the books 8)

ETA: now making an indoor fire with the rest of prep materials. Gotta beat the harsh West Texas winter

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
Don't worry everyone will get a chance to predict the release date in a poll. :wink:
The fact that we have TLS waiter threads and their poll topics down to a science more disturbs me than anything...glad this is the last time :wink:

peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Image

PS: You better be making smores right now.
I'm going to have a nice toasty fire later, myself...

(Sfogs....I was saving this pic for u (based on past pw requests), so hopefully u see it anyway, lol)

eta: i didn't buy the princeton review book, somebody lent it to me in my early stages of studying and told me that by reading it they were able to up their score 5 points to a 158 :shock:
Last edited by justabitunusual on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kang

Bronze

Post by kang » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:24 pm

WOW. It took me a while to catch up with everything going on in this thread.

So glad to know that the first LG was experimental because I ran out of time and guessed on 3/4 questions. Otherwise, this test was pretty okay. I have to say the RC was difficult, but I usually have a hard time with RC. I'm guessing a -10 curve, I hope for a -12 though :)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm

peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:ETA: now making an indoor fire with the rest of prep materials. Gotta beat the harsh West Texas winter
Oh yeah, so ridiculously cold with its 80 degree winters- I honestly don't know how we manage to not freeze to death there.

Also, if you run out of prep stuff in your attempt to stay warm, you can always use the tumbleweeds as kindling :P
This is true. but it definitely gets colder here than Dallas. I'm ready for real winter.

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm

lol, I'm going to celebrate by lifting with some buddies in a little bit. Exercise starts tonight while dieting starts tomorrow. Which means massive cheat meal after the gym. :wink:

kang

Bronze

Post by kang » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Today was my first time taking the real thing and I have to say that was the longest freaking adrenaline rush in my life.

kang

Bronze

Post by kang » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm

nlee10 wrote:lol, I'm going to celebrate by lifting with some buddies in a little bit. Exercise starts tonight while dieting starts tomorrow. Which means massive cheat meal after the gym. :wink:
nice. i'm planning to start crossfit again on Monday. BUT tonight I drink!! :]

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:27 pm

nlee10 wrote:lol, I'm going to celebrate by lifting with some buddies in a little bit. Exercise starts tonight while dieting starts tomorrow. Which means massive cheat meal after the gym. :wink:
I need lifting buddies again. All mine graduated. Now my roommates won't go lift so I'm alone.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:28 pm

kang wrote:WOW. It took me a while to catch up with everything going on in this thread.

So glad to know that the first LG was experimental because I ran out of time and guessed on 3/4 questions. Otherwise, this test was pretty okay. I have to say the RC was difficult, but I usually have a hard time with RC. I'm guessing a -10 curve, I hope for a -12 though :)
I'm wondering if many of us (I know I kinda was), went into the test with a dreaded "This is a feb UNDISCLOSED test, what wild experiments are they going to use on our captured audience brains to ensure their world domination schemes?" And then, we went and it was average and we just felt like it was "easier" or "pretty ok" bc it wasn't super ridiculously as hard as we had imagined it would be? just one theory

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:29 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:30 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
kang wrote:WOW. It took me a while to catch up with everything going on in this thread.

I'm wondering if many of us (I know I kinda was), went into the test with a dreaded "This is a feb UNDISCLOSED test, what wild experiments are they going to use on our captured audience brains to ensure their world domination schemes?" And then, we went and it was average and we just felt like it was "easier" or "pretty ok" bc it wasn't super ridiculously as hard as we had imagined it would be? just one theory
Definitely applies to me. I thought this test was gonna be wild.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

JackelJ

Silver

Post by JackelJ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm

peppermint wrote:
Nlee, you crack me up. Only you would be celebrating by lifting, haha

ETA- Plz tell me that cheat meal involves poptarts
I was about to say the same thing haha

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:32 pm

JackelJ wrote:
peppermint wrote:
Nlee, you crack me up. Only you would be celebrating by lifting, haha

ETA- Plz tell me that cheat meal involves poptarts
I was about to say the same thing haha
:wink:
Quite possibly. And more fast food. :P

kang

Bronze

Post by kang » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:33 pm

justabitunusual wrote:

That was definitely me. lol!! But I'm somewhat wary of the fact that I was on such a adrenaline high that I made stupid mistakes...

TetrisBlock

Bronze

Post by TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:36 pm

justabitunusual wrote:

Yeah I thought there would be uncommon game types or some other type of experiment. This felt like the most standard type of LSAT you could possibly get so in my mind I think that means -10, but, really, December 2013 (preptest 70) was super simple and it had a large curve. I think our guesses, on top of being obviously pointless due to the curve not being released, are likely underestimating it for this reason. It feels like something we've had before and there were no tricks so we think it should be -10, but on the LSAT this can often be -12, 13, or 14. I was never able to guess what the curve would be on a PT accurately. That's what I'm hoping at least!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”