FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Rigo

Diamond

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Post by Rigo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:57 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Gold

Post by Smallville » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Floridian lawyers

aaaaannnnddd sleep time, as much as I like getting my workout in nice and early in my day Im not a fan of going to sleep so early in order to do so

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Shakawkaw wrote: Studying for June. :oops:
How was the Febs test for you?
That's smart, really...If I wasn't dead serious ab this coming cycle, I would have done the same, as long as you're keeping up w a serious study schedule it should pay off...Feb test for me was like a lot of other ppl said, seemingly "too easy," which makes me wonder which tricks i fell for type of thing, but bc I stuck w a rigorous schedule I know I did better than my last take, and had I waited til June with the same schedule, I probably coulda done way better, but it is what it is, and now I'm done for good! :D

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Dirigo wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:@Rigo: 14
Thank you.
17 here. At summer camp. How cliche.
crazy, i can't imagine ...although I knew some people who did, or knew of some ppl who knew of some ppl who did...lol...mine's crazy too I guess, even crazier is I'm married to him now, **tmi alert**: never did the experiential thing...have never even kissed anyone else, except my best friend growing up on bourbon one night just for the effect of it...lol

Donashimen

Bronze

Post by Donashimen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:08 pm

I know this has already been discussed awhile ago but I finally just got on. I know we all agree that a big drop in your score is a big no no but what if its a couple of points drop? Im spazzin out about my score somehow dropping :cry: Would it look back if theres a drop like for example from a 165 to like a 160?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:10 pm

So many floaters in here for such a lull of a thread

( accidentally called lurkers floaters the other day, but actually like the idea of floaters even more so I'm gonna stick with that, esp in context)

EvergreenStateLady

Bronze

Post by EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Dirigo wrote:Just read your story Evergreen. I really like how your dad dropped out and did something less conventional but made him happy. I've often thought about what that would mean in my own life.
I've always had a hard time figuring out what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests, it's really hard to choose which path to take. The only thing I've always been certain about is wanting to have kids some day.

If I hadn't met CE when I did I may have become a park ranger but that's one of those things that's kind of hard to do with someone in your life who isn't also a park ranger or living nearby a State or National Park.

Yeah my father's parents thought he was crazy at first to drop out of MIT but it was the right choice for him. I think you can still get a job with computers without a BA or BS but these days it's definitely easier if you have a degree. Late 70's when he got his job it was very common that they basically just gave you a bunch of logic problems to solve.

Also my dad tells the bear story better than I do partially because he acts it out. I love when he does the part of the bear he makes really loud snuffling snorting sounds and his inquisitive hyper bear facial expressions. lol.

Donashimen

Bronze

Post by Donashimen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 pm

And unusual I was the one that told you Suits is back. I watch mine mainly on Hulu Plus. The episodes Ive watched so far were aired on 1/28,2/4 and 2/11.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Donashimen wrote:I know this has already been discussed awhile ago but I finally just got on. I know we all agree that a big drop in your score is a big no no but what if its a couple of points drop? Im spazzin out about my score somehow dropping :cry: Would it look back if theres a drop like for example from a 165 to like a 160?
A friend of mine's score dropped and she still got in a T14, so I guess it depends on where and how they want to judge it...try not to worry too much ab it, bc it will eat you alive if you do...This was my 3rd and final take...I was so worried I did worse on the 2nd take I was almost depressed-like...in the end I scored only one pt higher, so it still sucked, but not as bad as what I had imagined and got sick over-thinking it

eta: Yeah I finally found it on cokeandpopcorn, I didn't realize we were still in season 4...thanks though!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:16 pm

I don't think this thread will even hit 500 pages.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Just read your story Evergreen. I really like how your dad dropped out and did something less conventional but made him happy. I've often thought about what that would mean in my own life.
I've always had a hard time figuring out what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests, it's really hard to choose which path to take. The only thing I've always been certain about is wanting to have kids some day.
Where is the story? You sound like me...with the hard to narrow down interests....I already have kids, so the thing I'm certain of is travel ;)

Donashimen

Bronze

Post by Donashimen » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Donashimen wrote:I know this has already been discussed awhile ago but I finally just got on. I know we all agree that a big drop in your score is a big no no but what if its a couple of points drop? Im spazzin out about my score somehow dropping :cry: Would it look back if theres a drop like for example from a 165 to like a 160?
A friend of mine's score dropped and she still got in a T14, so I guess it depends on where and how they want to judge it...try not to worry too much ab it, bc it will eat you alive if you do...This was my 3rd and final take...I was so worried I did worse on the 2nd take I was almost depressed-like...in the end I scored only one pt higher, so it still sucked, but not as bad as what I had imagined and got sick over-thinking it

eta: Yeah I finally found it on cokeandpopcorn, I didn't realize we were still in season 4...thanks though!
Whew okay that helps a lot. I got a really bad news the day before the test and I'm freaking out that it some how effected my score but your advice really helps thanks :)

leslieknope

Silver

Post by leslieknope » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

RaiderRed wrote:I don't think this thread will even hit 500 pages.
We started off pretty strong too. Though I guess it's inevitable, since I think only like 10-15 of us actually took it and the rest are June people or whatever.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

go read a book, when you come back confucius say it will have jumped 2.3 pagessssss!!

Also if you bake me something and airmail it overnight, something unbelievable will happen in your social life tomorrow at 5 O'clock (CST)

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:21 pm

leslieknope wrote:
We started off pretty strong too. Though I guess it's inevitable, since I think only like 10-15 of us actually took it and the rest are June people or whatever.
don't forget the floaters

EvergreenStateLady

Bronze

Post by EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:23 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Thank you.
crazy, i can't imagine ...although I knew some people who did, or knew of some ppl who knew of some ppl who did...lol...mine's crazy too I guess, even crazier is I'm married to him now, **tmi alert**: never did the experiential thing...have never even kissed anyone else, except my best friend growing up on bourbon one night just for the effect of it...lol
16 I think.

I'm married to him now as well. :oops:

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
go read a book, when you come back confucius say it will have jumped 2.3 pagessssss!!

Also if you bake me something and airmail it overnight, something unbelievable will happen in your social life tomorrow at 5 O'clock (CST)
This is a very tempting scenario

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

EvergreenStateLady

Bronze

Post by EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Where is the story? You sound like me...with the hard to narrow down interests....I already have kids, so the thing I'm certain of is travel ;)
Oh yeah definitely we love travel. That is something we both want to do as much as possible.

We do sound a lot a like.

ETA: I was confused what you mean't by story at first. It's on page 112 and it's more my father's youth story.
Last edited by EvergreenStateLady on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Thank you.
16 I think.

I'm married to him now as well. :oops:
#happilyeverafter :wink:

CambrianExplosives

Bronze

Post by CambrianExplosives » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:26 pm

WTH happened ITT. Half of the posts are redacted Gamerish posts and this whole thing jumped up like 3 pages in the last couple hours. I can't even go make dinner without missing everything.

leslieknope

Silver

Post by leslieknope » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:28 pm

omg all these people who stayed together from HS and on... mine involves too much alcohol (for both parties) and some terrible decisionmaking. :oops:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:28 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:

This is a very tempting scenario
YOUR future awaits
Last edited by justabitunusual on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leslieknope

Silver

Post by leslieknope » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:29 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
leslieknope wrote:
don't forget the floaters
I always forgot the floaters for real too. Somewhere JY is disappointed and he doesn't know why.

justabitunusual

Silver

Post by justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm

CambrianExplosives wrote:Half of the posts are redacted Gamerish posts
so much confusion stems from this alone

EvergreenStateLady

Bronze

Post by EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 pm