Thanks for the prep advice

ltowns1

Thanks for the prep advice

Postby ltowns1 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:40 pm

I would like to say thank you for everyone who has given me prep advice over this thread, and have done so in a respectful way. Your help has been invaluable!

fats provolone

Re: Thanks for the prep advice

Postby fats provolone » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:41 pm

you're welcome

msp8

Postby msp8 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:07 pm

I like that you're not shy about starting new threads. I'm not as enthusiastic about the content, however.

ltowns1

Postby ltowns1 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:15 pm

msp8 wrote:I like that you're not shy about starting new threads. I'm not as enthusiastic about the content, however.

That's ok, as I said to someone else a few minutes ago. I may not get my point across in the clearest way, but I want all those who try to help me to understand that I never ask a question that I'm not sincerely concered about, and if you have patients with me I'll do my best to try to give the information in a way that can help you understand what I'm "trying" to say lol. This is not a game for me, I self-study and I want to do the very best I can. I'll walk through hell to get the score I want, which some of you guys have already. Even if that means asking some confusing questions from time to time. I appreciate your comment.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”