To Anyone Currently Taking the Blueprint Online Course:

ashca2014

To Anyone Currently Taking the Blueprint Online Course:

Postby ashca2014 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 am

If you would like an virtual study partner, someone to review answers with, bounce ideas off of, or just vent to from time to time...let me know!

I would also like feedback/advice from those who have taken the course before. Thank you!

brusselsprouts

Re: To Anyone Currently Taking the Blueprint Online Course:

Postby brusselsprouts » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:41 pm

I am finishing up the course now...so I may not be the most helpful for a virtual study partner, but I'm happy to help in any way I can. I really really loved the course...I've raised my PT score 19 points already and am definitely expecting that I can get more points!

I definitely suggest taking advantage of the study buddy and classroom managers (they give you the emails when you sign up). They've all been so helpful for me.

Feel free to PM me and we can talk if you need any advice or feedback

ashca2014

Postby ashca2014 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Thank you so much for your response! Definitely gives me even more encouragement. :)

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

What was your diagnostic score and/or PT scores? blueprint is great for getting you into the 160s but after that it'll take a lot of self studying to improve into the 170s. (took a blueprint class myself and am now self-studying)

ashca2014

Postby ashca2014 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:27 pm

JackelJ wrote:What was your diagnostic score and/or PT scores? blueprint is great for getting you into the 160s but after that it'll take a lot of self studying to improve into the 170s. (took a blueprint class myself and am now self-studying)

My diagnostic was 145. I also have the power score bibles though.

BP Robert

Postby BP Robert » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Glad to hear you're all enjoying the course! Feel free to ask any questions you may have at the link below!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=185758&start=1250

Best of luck,

Blueprint LSAT Preparation

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 pm

ashca2014 wrote:
JackelJ wrote:What was your diagnostic score and/or PT scores? blueprint is great for getting you into the 160s but after that it'll take a lot of self studying to improve into the 170s. (took a blueprint class myself and am now self-studying)

I think it would be be helpful for you. The blueprint course is great if you aren't very disciplined with starting to study on your own (like I was) or if you learn better from an instructor as opposed to self-study books.

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:37 pm

JackelJ wrote:
ashca2014 wrote:

I think it would be be helpful for you. The blueprint course is great if you aren't very disciplined with starting to study on your own (like I was) or if you learn better from an instructor as opposed to self-study books.

JackelJ beats me to it again....so
+1
Be sure not to slack off on the homework because there's a lot of it to do in between classes. If you're working full-time then you're going to have to manage your time really well.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”