Best way to study towards the end?

Rstein888

Best way to study towards the end?

Postby Rstein888 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Feel like I've gone through almost every practice test. I am averaging a 166, which I am actually extremely happy with even though most TLS would be disappointed. What else can I towards the end to make sure my actual exam is as close to my PT average as possible if not higher. I just want to keep up my rhythm and consistency. My worst section is reading comprehension and my least consistent, I just feel like there are often two very similar answer choices and I sometimes miss the right one due to speed. Finally, I feel my PT averages may be slightly skewed up especially on LR questions since this is a retake and I may have seen them previously the first time I studied for the test. Basically, I just want to go in on test day and crush it so I'd greatly appreciate any advice about what I can do these last couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Mozart Lacrimosa

Re: Best way to study towards the end?

Postby Mozart Lacrimosa » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Get into your daily routine for test day
read NewYorker
recycle some sections from old pt's and perfect them in 30 mins or less

BP Robert

Re: Best way to study towards the end?

Postby BP Robert » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:20 pm

I always agree RE reading the New Yorker^

Typically, as we approach test day, the best thing you can do for yourself is to run through PTs. If you've done them all (there's alot, are you sure you did them all??) then I'd go back and review some of the ones you did longest ago.

Also, keep careful track of what you're missing. You may be able to pick up some patterns; if so you can go back and review the basics for that particular question type.

Best of luck,

Blueprint LSAT Prep

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”