Help me with games? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
longhorn65

Bronze

Help me with games?

Post by longhorn65 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Hey all, I will be retaking in February. I took the December test and scored a miserable 157. I only got 12 games questions correct :0. I can't seem to bring games down to a reasonable # of missed questions despite it being "the easiest section to improve" as so many people tell me. Can anyone offer me some suggestions for fixing this issue. I feel like a 157 with only 12 game points isn't really all that bad of a score but that's just smoke and mirrors if I cant obtain a decent score all together. PLEASE HELP!

rebexness

Gold

Re: Help me with games?

Post by rebexness » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longhorn65

Bronze

Post by longhorn65 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:27 pm

rebexness wrote:1. Print out all the games by type.
2. Do them individually, untimed, then follow with the 7sage video for any game that you didn't get 100% on.
3. Then do them again timed, later (the next day, the next week, the next month)

Is your issue timing or ?
I can't really pinpoint my issue. I want to say timing because Im slow but I think I it might go beyond that because of how long it takes me to make realizations and connections.

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Last edited by rebexness on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

longhorn65

Bronze

Post by longhorn65 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:29 pm

2. Do them individually, untimed, then follow with the 7sage video for any game that you didn't get 100% on.
3. Then do them again timed, later (the next day, the next week, the next month)

Also thanks for the tips. I've done this already though. not with every game but with alot of them at least

longhorn65

Bronze

Post by longhorn65 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:30 pm

rebexness wrote:
longhorn65 wrote:

I can't really pinpoint my issue. I want to say timing because Im slow but I think I it might go beyond that because of how long it takes me to make realizations and connections.
Doing every games a zillion times will fix that, honestly, because you start tuning out Jimmy and his seat order and just focus on matching this game pattern to a pattern you have drilled a hundred times.
Okay I guess I will give this a more thorough effort!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”