LSAT Preparation Help

akrogers

LSAT Preparation Help

Postby akrogers » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello everyone! I was hoping I could get some advice on materials to buy for the LSAT. I plan to take the LSAT in December 2015. With that said I have 11 months to get a score of 180. I know it's wishful thinking but I like to set the bar high. I will dedicate these next 11 months in preparation for the LSAT. Do you know of books and courses that helped you all get a score of 170 or higher? I heard Blueprint gets good results and so do the Logic Games.

Thanks a million! ~Ana

NonTradLawHopeful

Re: LSAT Preparation Help

Postby NonTradLawHopeful » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:13 pm

The 3 topics stickied to the top of this forum will be able to help you out. Personally, I used the Powerscore Bibles the first time I took it. Got a 162 after 3 months of very distracted studying.

Now I'm using the LSAT Trainer shooting for a 170+ in June. Whatever you use, get the official PTs to compliment it.

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:19 pm

LSAT Trainer
Powerscore Logic Games Bible
Manhattan LR
7Sage LG videos
Cambridge Ultimate Bundle

Good luck.

Bigfish41

Postby Bigfish41 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 pm

I took a course with blueprint and ended up going only to ~40% of classes. I wouldn't recommend taking a course, a lot of the material and
Questions students ask can be redundant/annoying. If you can abide by a strict routine/schedule then Self study using the manhattan guides, all three strongly recommended. You can supplement that with the Trainer/power score bibles using one of the study schedules you'll find on this forum.

kristindewitt

Postby kristindewitt » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:12 am

I would suggest you to look for some tutoring services. It will be really helpful and also study material supplied by them is enough to score in LSAT.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:16 am

kristindewitt wrote:I would suggest you to look for some tutoring services. It will be really helpful and also study material supplied by them is enough to score in LSAT.

Just what the hell is this?!

ETA: At least write a coherent statement when blatantly spamming. "is enough to score in lsat." SIGN ME UP.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”