Powerscore Test Preparation course LSAT books for sale

NSELAW

Powerscore Test Preparation course LSAT books for sale

Postby NSELAW » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:56 pm

I'm selling my Powerscore LSAT prep course books that came with the February 2014 class. I have two sets of books. Each set contains (3) material books with the substantive material and (1) test book that includes four actual LSAT exams. The first set has writing and highlighting on it which I'm selling for $200(this includes domestic U.S. shipping) and the second set I am selling for $250( this includes domestic U.S. shipping). The second set has almost no writing whatsoever.

These books are similar to the Powerscore bibles but they break down the steps a lot more and give many more examples. The material books are designed in a way that follows the course and provides a good study plan leading into the exam.

If you are interested please message me. I will accept paypal payments. Thank you.

Clyde Frog

Re: Powerscore Test Preparation course LSAT books for sale

Postby Clyde Frog » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:51 pm

NSELAW wrote:I'm selling my Powerscore LSAT prep course books that came with the February 2014 class. I have two sets of books. Each set contains (3) material books with the substantive material and (1) test book that includes four actual LSAT exams. The first set has writing and highlighting on it which I'm selling for $200(this includes domestic U.S. shipping) and the second set I am selling for $250( this includes domestic U.S. shipping). The second set has almost no writing whatsoever.

These books are similar to the Powerscore bibles but they break down the steps a lot more and give many more examples. The material books are designed in a way that follows the course and provides a good study plan leading into the exam.

If you are interested please message me. I will accept paypal payments. Thank you.

Go away.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”