Required to rewrite the certifying statement? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mrjinglescf

New

Required to rewrite the certifying statement?

Post by mrjinglescf » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:20 pm

I was sent an email requesting that I hand write the certifying statement again and mail it back to Newtown, PA. (Even though I did write it correctly, just extremely sloppily.) What i HOPE is happening is that my recent score is significantly higher than my previous score and my test has been flagged as suspicious. Anyone ever had to to this before? Anyone know anything about lsac's process of evaluating the certifying statement?

Dave Hall

Bronze

Re: Required to rewrite the certifying statement?

Post by Dave Hall » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:28 pm

mrjinglescf wrote:I was sent an email requesting that I hand write the certifying statement again and mail it back to Newtown, PA. (Even though I did write it correctly, just extremely sloppily.) What i HOPE is happening is that my recent score is significantly higher than my previous score and my test has been flagged as suspicious. Anyone ever had to to this before? Anyone know anything about lsac's process of evaluating the certifying statement?
This happened to me. I assumed there was something special about my score, but there wasn't, as it turned out.

It's certainly possible (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!) that your score was the reason, but I think they may just do random checks.

Just don't bank on it being meaningful; I can tell you from painful experience that it may not mean anything.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”