23%
December 2014
25%

Total votes: 52

MattM

Hardest LSAT 2014 Cycle

Postby MattM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Thought I would throw this poll out there

Which one of these was the hardest examination if you have taken any of these?

Can also leave comments on this thread/vote in the poll if you took any of these as a PT instead of actual adminsitration

MattM

Re: Hardest LSAT 2014 Cycle

Postby MattM » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:40 am

i may be biased but it was definitely the June '14

It was much harder than Sept '14 ( took as a PT)

The pattern/rare game from june was unexpected....IMHO...if June 14 was -13 curve Sept should have been at a -11/-10 since there were no real surprises on there...the curve wasn't very reflective between the two exams since there was only a one point diff for a 170

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:53 am

LSAT difficulty is somewhat subjective, but I found June to be the hardest. One of the games (TV anchors?) was uncharacteristically written poorly which threw me for a loop. I think I remember RC being toughest on that test, too.

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:03 am

Only the pattern game was really difficult on the June test and it only had 5 questions. The September test was difficult in that people thought they did really well and ended up totally bombing it. The LR were more difficult and the LG so time-consuming, people could not finish. This December test was difficult in that it was almost impossible to finish the LG and I believe the last game had 6 questions. RC was above-average and I believe two passages had 8 questions each. One LR section was brutal.

The June test is definitely difficult, but much of the difficulty in peoples' minds is due to that last LG; the rest was pretty standard.

MattM

Postby MattM » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:20 am

The Avatar wrote:Only the pattern game was really difficult on the June test and it only had 5 questions. The September test was difficult in that people thought they did really well and ended up totally bombing it. The LR were more difficult and the LG so time-consuming, people could not finish. This December test was difficult in that it was almost impossible to finish the LG and I believe the last game had 6 questions. RC was above-average and I believe two passages had 8 questions each. One LR section was brutal.

The June test is definitely difficult, but much of the difficulty in peoples' minds is due to that last LG; the rest was pretty standard.

Second LR was pretty tough on June....Overall based off what I have seen this looks like a tough cycle....even on TLS very few dominated and got 175+ ( even though 175+ make up a very small portion of test takers, you would think a few would be on here).....as well as very few 170's+ on actual exam day

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”