Feb vs. June LSAT

detroit4life

Feb vs. June LSAT

Postby detroit4life » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:24 pm

So just took the December lsat and not sure how I felt about it so I wanted to plan ahead. I'm still a junior in college so I was wondering, if I have to retake, if I should take the upcoming Feb or June LSAT. I know the Feb lsat is a little weird because its undisclosed and last in the cycle but I thought the pro would be I'll still remember a lot of prep I've done for the Dec lsat. Just wondering what everyone thinks and what the consensus is for taking the Feb vs. June LSAT if I'm not applying this cycle.

nlee10

Re: Feb vs. June LSAT

Postby nlee10 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:28 pm

detroit4life wrote:So just took the December lsat and not sure how I felt about it so I wanted to plan ahead. I'm still a junior in college so I was wondering, if I have to retake, if I should take the upcoming Feb or June LSAT. I know the Feb lsat is a little weird because its undisclosed and last in the cycle but I thought the pro would be I'll still remember a lot of prep I've done for the Dec lsat. Just wondering what everyone thinks and what the consensus is for taking the Feb vs. June LSAT if I'm not applying this cycle.

If not applying this cycle, then I recommend June or even Sept/Oct.

Rigo

Re: Feb vs. June LSAT

Postby Rigo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Honestly it depends on where you're at and the amount of studying you need to do.
If already scoring your target but just feel you didn't do so hot on December, keep studying and knock it out in February.
If you are several points below your target and need to put a lot more time and effort into actually learning and practicing things, June is probably the better option.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”