are LG actually just not masterable for some people? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
hill1334

New

Re: are LG actually just not masterable for some people?

Post by hill1334 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 am

flash21 wrote:Partially what is so frustrating is I drilled the shit out of games. Read blueprint and powerscores games books. praying to jesus I dont have to re-take. If I do, I guess I'll just read back over the blueprint LG book.
What do you mean when you say you "drilled the shit out of the games"? Personally, I think I likely have done 60 or so of the available logic game sections, on average, three times each. I know other people who have done every single logic game section available at least three times. It is not necessarily a waste of time either - it was only after purchasing the Cambridge logic game packet and doing every single game rated at level 3 or 4 difficulty until I could get them 100% correct in 8 minutes or less that I was able to get over the hump.

After the debate I just had with the other poster, I am certainly not going to suggest that the answer to your difficulties is necessarily just that you should just keep drilling, but if "drilling the shit out of the games" does not entail what I described above, then you still might be able to get some benefit out of doing so.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”