January 1st (Thursday)
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
13%

Total votes: 224

Hand

Re: !!!!!!!!!!DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS ((!!!!!!!GREY DAY!!!!!!!!)))

Postby Hand » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:15 pm

LSATneurotic wrote:Dropped a point. Perfect scored LG too. Oh well.

Sorry to hear that my friend. Don't forget it took seoulless three times to hit 180. I believe in you.

Porkypots

Postby Porkypots » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Congrats everyone!! My dreams of going to law school are over.

flawyers

Postby flawyers » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm

notesfroma_i3 wrote:So I scored over 30 points lower than what I've been testing.... I think I'm in shock right now.

There had to be something wrong with filling in or something.

melrod88

Postby melrod88 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm

GreenTee wrote:
melrod88 wrote:I am just freaking out. When I'm looking at my disclosure book...the section 5 that they scanned in IS NOT the section 5 I took (the topics about perfume/mex americans). The one they scanned in was the dreaded section I bombed!!! Was everyone wrong about which one was the RC scored section?

I made the exact same score I did last time...not even one point! I studied so much harder!! I really can't believe this. I'm pretty devastated.

This seems impossible. I only had one RC, and it was perfume/mex americans.

I know!!!! I am literally reading the passages right now. It is not the last section I took!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Were there different RC sections. I don't know exactly how much I can disclose about this....but honestly I AM VERY CONFUSED. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!

Username123

Postby Username123 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm

notesfroma_i3 wrote:So I scored over 30 points lower than what I've been testing.... I think I'm in shock right now.

Wait for real??

Check if you misbubbled.

Oskosh

Postby Oskosh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm still kind of really bitter that I got -9 on logic games. And I'm trying to look up the logic game section, but it keeps giving me the incorrect one -- it's giving me the October one. And it's upsetting because I know the game I messed up one was the stupid carpet game, and I want to do it now.

notesfroma_i3

Postby notesfroma_i3 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Uschoolqb10 wrote:

Wait for real??

Check if you misbubbled.

On it. This might sound lame but I'm having a hard time checking it cause my eyes are so blurry.

Let you know when I'm done.

mr.plum

Postby mr.plum » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

got the score I want. so happy I'm shaking...

it feels sooooo good to see all my effort pay off

Username123

Postby Username123 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

notesfroma_i3 wrote:
Uschoolqb10 wrote:

Wait for real??

Check if you misbubbled.

On it. This might sound lame but I'm having a hard time checking it cause my eyes are so blurry.

If it is a misbubble error, you can request LSAC to hand score your exam. Might not be the answer, but it's worth a shot.

Oskosh

Postby Oskosh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:20 pm

You know what's even more upsetting? Two of the questions I got wrong, I switched over... Like I had the right ones, and I erased them and went for the other answer instead....

And if I had gotten that and had done like -3 on LG like I normally do, I would have been in 170 range... and I'm so upset that I have to wait another six months, and go through the test all over again, and be stressed out for a whole month, and be extremely stressed out on grey day again. :(

mike0331

Postby mike0331 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Uschoolqb10 wrote:
notesfroma_i3 wrote:
Uschoolqb10 wrote:

Wait for real??

Check if you misbubbled.

If it is a misbubble error, you can request LSAC to hand score your exam. Might not be the answer, but it's worth a shot.

That's pretty cool. Its a good thing they do that... Cause something like that on a December test could set someone back a year.

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:21 pm

melrod88 wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
melrod88 wrote:I am just freaking out. When I'm looking at my disclosure book...the section 5 that they scanned in IS NOT the section 5 I took (the topics about perfume/mex americans). The one they scanned in was the dreaded section I bombed!!! Was everyone wrong about which one was the RC scored section?

I made the exact same score I did last time...not even one point! I studied so much harder!! I really can't believe this. I'm pretty devastated.

I know!!!! I am literally reading the passages right now. It is not the last section I took!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Were there different RC sections. I don't know exactly how much I can disclose about this....but honestly I AM VERY CONFUSED. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!

You can disclose passage topics, I think. If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

Was the scored passage not the perfume one? I don't remember topics for the other, but if I did I would say because I don't think that's against the rules. In fact, I distinctly remember referencing the experimental right after the test and my post was not edited or whatnot.

adil91

Postby adil91 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Why is disclosure book the September test?

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Wieters wrote:
melrod88 wrote:
GreenTee wrote:

You can disclose passage topics, I think. If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

Was the scored passage not the perfume one? I don't remember topics for the other, but if I did I would say because I don't think that's against the rules. In fact, I distinctly remember referencing the experimental right after the test and my post was not edited or whatnot.

Did you take test internationally? Still not sure what difference that would make, though...

melrod88

Postby melrod88 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Mods please edit this if I can't discuss...

I knew that I had 2 RC sections...one was 3rd and one was 5th. I clearly remember doing very well on the 5th section! I felt redeemed because the 3rd section had super dense passages (Charles Darwin/property rights). I am clicking over and over on 5th section to see if it changes and it doesn't. I've clicked all the other disclosure pdfs to see if maybe a scanner mishap. There is no Mex Amer/perfume anywhere in my test.

Do you think my test is messed up somehow? My score? LSAC? Someone please advise!

flawyers

Postby flawyers » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:24 pm

melrod88 wrote:Mods please edit this if I can't discuss...

I knew that I had 2 RC sections...one was 3rd and one was 5th. I clearly remember doing very well on the 5th section! I felt redeemed because the 3rd section had super dense passages (Charles Darwin/property rights). I am clicking over and over on 5th section to see if it changes and it doesn't. I've clicked all the other disclosure pdfs to see if maybe a scanner mishap. There is no Mex Amer/perfume anywhere in my test.

Do you think my test is messed up somehow? My score? LSAC? Someone please advise!

wait, wtf? The mex american was def the real one.

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Oskosh wrote:I'm still kind of really bitter that I got -9 on logic games. And I'm trying to look up the logic game section, but it keeps giving me the incorrect one -- it's giving me the October one. And it's upsetting because I know the game I messed up one was the stupid carpet game, and I want to do it now.

Hmm. This plus melrod88's post suggest that something is wrong with their servers redirecting or they uploaded the wrong stuff.

LeeAllen

Postby LeeAllen » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:24 pm

The Charles Darwin/property rights passages were on the Sept. Test

dca13

Postby dca13 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Uschoolqb10 wrote:

Wait for real??

Check if you misbubbled.

yeah...still waiting for my e-mail. this post has me freaking out. lol.

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:25 pm

I think Darwin/property rights were my experimental. To confirm, you're saying that that section with Darwin/property rights is both uploaded in full and scored for you?

Edit: Darwin/property rights were in September, or at least that's what they uploaded for me in September (and I haven't received December score/test yet).
Last edited by Wieters on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Wieters wrote:
Oskosh wrote:I'm still kind of really bitter that I got -9 on logic games. And I'm trying to look up the logic game section, but it keeps giving me the incorrect one -- it's giving me the October one. And it's upsetting because I know the game I messed up one was the stupid carpet game, and I want to do it now.

Hmm. This plus melrod88's post suggest that something is wrong with their servers redirecting or they uploaded the wrong stuff.

Oskosh

Postby Oskosh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

They uploaded the wrong test.

Hold me guys...

But hey, a 165 to a 170... that's feasible, right? Especially if I dedicate time to LG and RC (now that I apparently have LR on lock).

Wieters

Postby Wieters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

LeeAllen wrote:

The Charles Darwin/property rights passages were on the Sept. Test

That would explain it. I just checked and that is the case. I can't remember per se, but I opened by RC for September and that is the case.

flawyers

Postby flawyers » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Oskosh wrote:They uploaded the wrong test.

Hold me guys...

But hey, a 165 to a 170... that's feasible, right? Especially if I dedicate time to LG and RC (now that I apparently have LR on lock).

you got this.

melrod88

Postby melrod88 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:26 pm

adil91 wrote:Why is disclosure book the September test?

this could explain why my 5th section isn't the one I took

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”