DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
LeeAllen
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LeeAllen » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:39 pm

peger wrote:
LeeAllen wrote:also question: one of my apps asks me how much full time work experience i have had so far. I'm in undergrad but I've had full-time paid jobs/internships in summers. Do I count those?

If it was full time & paid, I don't see why not.

ok i just wasn't sure since it was technically an internship (i.e. no benefits, not a long term contract, etc) if that mattered

cavalier2015
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby cavalier2015 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:50 pm

mnbrpg wrote:Jaysus, Marlon's crazy good looking in that gif. WHAT ARE THESE FEELINGS?

Also, ppl applying this cycle, where are you in the process? Pretty well have yer shiz together - PS finished etc. etc.? Just curious. I'm still hammering away at mine. Writing is rewriting, as they say.


Mostly done with PS. Have letters and transcript all ready to go on lsac. Im writing a why x for every school I'm applying to but this will change depending on score. If I score above or at my target, im hitting submit Sunday and doing Ed at uva. Fingers crossed.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby ilikebaseball » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:51 pm

I'm lucky that I already have like all my apps out along with LOR's PS' addendums, specific essays and everything. I'm just on hold for the LSAT score

User avatar
peger
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby peger » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Watching the lately awfully boring RHOB. "coon-a-leengus?"

mike0331
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby mike0331 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Any merit to emailing schools when we get our LSAT score that are sitting on our applications? "Hi, this is XYZ, I just wanted to inform you that my December LSAT score has posted to LSAC and my application is now complete for review. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you"

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3427
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:20 pm

How do I resend my score to schools I've already applied to? Will they get it automatically?

User avatar
dmarieb
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby dmarieb » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:28 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:How do I resend my score to schools I've already applied to? Will they get it automatically?

Your new score? Yes, they'll get it automatically. From what I understand, anytime any of your information that is included in the report is updated a new report will be sent automatically.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Rigo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jjtomp
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby jjtomp » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm very jealous of the folks who have completed everything on their apps but their LSAT score. I have a PS, transcripts, LoR's, and some addendums, but all the special essays/biographical/etc. I've avoided because I'm like "fuck what if my score sucks so bad I'm just wasting my time".

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby dasani13 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:14 pm

jjtomp wrote:I'm very jealous of the folks who have completed everything on their apps but their LSAT score. I have a PS, transcripts, LoR's, and some addendums, but all the special essays/biographical/etc. I've avoided because I'm like "fuck what if my score sucks so bad I'm just wasting my time".


get to work!

ub3r
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby ub3r » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 pm

Hey guys, longtime lurker waiting for his December score.

I posted my question in the Applicant FAQ thread, but it hasn't picked up a response yet. Thought I'd ask here, since there are some smart cookies in here who I think would know the answer.

Can I apply to all my schools before LSAC has received and processed my transcript? I graduated in 2013, am looking to apply this week, but my school just snail mailed my transcript to LSAC a few days ago.

miamiri
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby miamiri » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53 pm

ub3r wrote:Hey guys, longtime lurker waiting for his December score.

I posted my question in the Applicant FAQ thread, but it hasn't picked up a response yet. Thought I'd ask here, since there are some smart cookies in here who I think would know the answer.

Can I apply to all my schools before LSAC has received and processed my transcript? I graduated in 2013, am looking to apply this week, but my school just snail mailed my transcript to LSAC a few days ago.


yes you can. they will not evaluate any part of your application until it is complete though, so i don't see any reason why you would want to...more time to make sure all the parts are correct and when you have it all together hit 'submit'

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Rigo » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:02 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2704
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 am

I hope the next 365 days are wonderful for everyone. But especially the next few ones. :mrgreen:

User avatar
LeeAllen
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LeeAllen » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:17 am

happy new yearrrrrrrrs all

tomorrow's gonna start the year off on a good note for us

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:21 am

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

cavalier2015
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby cavalier2015 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:31 am

Happy new year to all! I hope your friday will be filled with joy

User avatar
peger
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby peger » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:38 am

Happy New Years/final day of solace!
Image

miamiri
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby miamiri » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:56 am

Happy New Year! Good Luck to all of you and best wishes for 2015! May your score be the one you wanted and may you all get into at least one of the schools you wished to go to. Prosit!

M

User avatar
dasani13
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby dasani13 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:01 am

Dirigo wrote:Happy New Year!! I resolve to be even meaner.


Pshhh

ub3r
Posts: 321
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby ub3r » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:19 am

miamiri wrote:
ub3r wrote:Hey guys, longtime lurker waiting for his December score.

I posted my question in the Applicant FAQ thread, but it hasn't picked up a response yet. Thought I'd ask here, since there are some smart cookies in here who I think would know the answer.

Can I apply to all my schools before LSAC has received and processed my transcript? I graduated in 2013, am looking to apply this week, but my school just snail mailed my transcript to LSAC a few days ago.


yes you can. they will not evaluate any part of your application until it is complete though, so i don't see any reason why you would want to...more time to make sure all the parts are correct and when you have it all together hit 'submit'

Thanks for the quick response.

Dang. If my transcript is received sometime early next week, and it takes LSAC a few weeks to process it, I feel like I'm cutting it real close to February which seems way too late. I hope I don't have to put applications off a year because of transcript delays...

User avatar
leslieknope
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby leslieknope » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 am

Yo TLS. I am drunk. It is 24 hours to grey day. The fact that I remember this means I need to be drunker so BRB

User avatar
mr.plum
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby mr.plum » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:42 am

so much anxiety :evil: :evil: wish I could just skip the next three months

User avatar
LSATneurotic
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LSATneurotic » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:51 am

I'm ready rock n' roll.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:25 am

Could you imagine if scores don't come out till the 5th. The shitstorm that would be TT.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Baidu [Spider], Exabot [Bot], KtLaw747, StopLawying and 13 guests