DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:49 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Maybe I'm not, idk if ITFR was in the FB group. We are Google+ friends, not that that means anything. ITFR we should be FB friends. I'll go look for you in Unusual's friend list.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:Maybe I'm not, idk if ITFR was in the FB group. We are Google+ friends, not that that means anything. ITFR we should be FB friends. I'll go look for you in Unusual's friend list.

Nope

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 pm

GreenTee wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:Maybe I'm not, idk if ITFR was in the FB group. We are Google+ friends, not that that means anything. ITFR we should be FB friends. I'll go look for you in Unusual's friend list.

Are we FB friends PNJ? I feel like we were at one point.


Sad cry for companionship. There, there.

ETA: PNJ. You can definitely FR me too bb ;)
Last edited by Shakawkaw on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Rigo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm fb stalking you pretty hard ITFR. I ask you don't do the same to me though my FB is pretty embarrassing.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:53 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:53 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:I'm fb stalking you pretty hard ITFR. I ask you don't do the same to me though my FB is pretty embarrassing.

:mrgreen: I have nothing to hide. I'm a baller.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Rigo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:53 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:54 pm

GreenTee wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:Maybe I'm not, idk if ITFR was in the FB group. We are Google+ friends, not that that means anything. ITFR we should be FB friends. I'll go look for you in Unusual's friend list.

Are we FB friends PNJ? I feel like we were at one point.


I wouldn't know I just friended everybody from the Sept FB group and left the group cuz it was an awk shitshow in there

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:54 pm

PNJ - you're FB friends with my brother's suitemate in college. :shock:

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:I'm fb stalking you pretty hard ITFR. I ask you don't do the same to me though my FB is pretty embarrassing.

:mrgreen: I have nothing to hide. I'm a baller.

Everyone has that one "summer 2010" picture that needs to be hidden. Its just how deep someone is willing to creep.
Also i'm back from lunch cuz i know you all missed me

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Dirigo wrote:
GreenTee wrote:No I went crazy unfriending TLS people after an outing scandal involving LLH

HAHAHAA I remember that.


What? :shock:
Also is there some FB group for TT that I am missing out on? :|

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:57 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 pm

I totally missed the LLH scandal too idk what happened. It was like during the time I decided to have a life and not TLS all day, which lasted a week or so sometime in late Sept? Oct? I forget.

I just got FR from both Shak and GT at the same time. This is what it's like to have couple friends. Shak your bro's suitemate went to my high school, she was a year under me I believe.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:59 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 pm

koala-fy wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
GreenTee wrote:No I went crazy unfriending TLS people after an outing scandal involving LLH

HAHAHAA I remember that.


What? :shock:
Also is there some FB group for TT that I am missing out on? :|


Would not recommend

2654815451
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby 2654815451 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 pm

koala-fy wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
GreenTee wrote:No I went crazy unfriending TLS people after an outing scandal involving LLH

HAHAHAA I remember that.


What? :shock:
Also is there some FB group for TT that I am missing out on? :|


I'm totally missing it too :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:I totally missed the LLH scandal too idk what happened. It was like during the time I decided to have a life and not TLS all day, which lasted a week or so sometime in late Sept? Oct? I forget.

I just got FR from both Shak and GT at the same time. This is what it's like to have couple friends. Shak your bro's suitemate went to my high school, she was a year under me I believe.


Hahaha. Don't worry bb, I'm still holding out for Bora Bora.

How did you know which person I was talking about re: suitemate?

YAY TLS FB FRIENDING PARTY! WHO NEXT??

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote: :mrgreen: I have nothing to hide. I'm a baller.

Everyone has that one "summer 2010" picture that needs to be hidden. Its just how deep someone is willing to creep.

Summer 2010 pic:

ITFRIsCool.jpg

Nope. Still a baller.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
How did you know which person I was talking about re: suitemate?



We have 2 mutual friends and 1 iswas a TLSer

But now there's also no point in PWing, or any PWs need to be like fresh pics.

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Shak and I don't have any mutuals but we still feel like we look familiar from something. Very odd.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, cherrygalore, dj9i27, TAD and 7 guests