January 1st (Thursday)
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
13%

Total votes: 224

cavalier2015

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby cavalier2015 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 pm

MEAhrnsbrak wrote:RC fail is my only major worry

must be nice having only 1 worry about the lsat.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:38 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 2654815451 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:38 pm

peger wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
KAYCEE wrote:Has anyone else had a 165+ in the past and got emails from Kaplan and other LSAT prep companies around the time your score was to be released? I'm scared they know I screwed up on my test and should retake.

I think it's safe to assume that Kraplan doesn't know your score before you do. Don't worry!

Would it even be legal for LSAC to release scores to outfits like Kaplan before they're released to test takers? Sounds awfully shady.

It does sound shady. Ugh, I hope it isn't true. If Kaplan is sending me study crap and they know my score, then they obviously think it sucks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

GreenTee

Postby GreenTee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:40 pm

greenapples wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I got a mail from LSAC telling me that my name on the answer sheet doesn't match the one on LSAC master file (I forgot to space my super long first name like a dumb f), and if I don't send/fax it soon my scores will be delayed.

I'm faxing it soon. Do you guys think it's okay to send them an email about it? Maybe to ask for confirmation or something. If it's delayed, how long would that take? My decision to apply this cycle depends on this score. At this point I'm mad at myself and I'm panicking. Now I'm retracting to Dec 6, wondering and hoping that I didn't make careless mistakes. I thought my brain was sharp and functioning. Ugh. Their mail is postmarked for Dec 19 but I have on idea why I received it just now.

They also drafted this letter on Dec 15th so hey, it looks like LSAC is actually keeping up. Looks like scores are finally rolling in this week.

And this is the reason we don't get our scores for 3 weeks.

MEAhrnsbrak

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:40 pm

greenapples wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I got a mail from LSAC telling me that my name on the answer sheet doesn't match the one on LSAC master file (I forgot to space my super long first name like a dumb f), and if I don't send/fax it soon my scores will be delayed.

I'm faxing it soon. Do you guys think it's okay to send them an email about it? Maybe to ask for confirmation or something. If it's delayed, how long would that take? My decision to apply this cycle depends on this score. At this point I'm mad at myself and I'm panicking. Now I'm retracting to Dec 6, wondering and hoping that I didn't make careless mistakes. I thought my brain was sharp and functioning. Ugh. Their mail is postmarked for Dec 19 but I have on idea why I received it just now.

They also drafted this letter on Dec 15th so hey, it looks like LSAC is actually keeping up. Looks like scores are finally rolling in this week.

I made an error on mine too. I "omitted or submitted a word" on my certifying statement. I overnighted my certifying statement back to LSAC on Dec. 18th and called the next day and the hold on my account was already cleared. It won't take them long to process at all. Good luck!

thatlawlkid

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 pm

I have no emails from Kaplan, obvious 180. My mind is at ease

PeanutsNJam

Postby PeanutsNJam » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 pm

So the real issue at hand is should PNJ go to the fratbroparty New Years parties filled with rich daddy's boy marketing/advertising people (really they do nothing at their jobs) and slutty mcsluts, or should he stay at home and Netflix.

Pros of party:

- High likelihood of getting laid by attractive but otherwise utterly unremarkable girls
- Nice view, free champagne, etc.
- Can take pictures and pretend to all my friends on facebook that I had a great NYE

Cons of party:

- Have to shout all night because loudness
- Surrounded by douchebags, male and female
- Will be forced to drink lots of alcohol. I don't particularly enjoy being drunk (because I'm a sleepy drunk, get me drunk and all I want to do is go home and sleep)
- Absolutely zero chance of developing lasting relationships with either gender, platonic or otherwise
- If night does not end in lay, it will end in fatigue and a feeling of emptiness upon returning home

Well I know for sure I'm not cut out to be a politician. BTW I've met some/most of the people, depending on the party, so I have sufficient evidence to say these are dull, dull people, and pretending to like them/be interested in them for a whole night is just... ugh.
Last edited by PeanutsNJam on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:So the real issue at hand is should PNJ go to the fratbroparty New Years parties filled with rich daddy's boy marketing/advertising people (really they do nothing at their jobs) and slutty mcsluts, or should he stay at home and Netflix.

Pros of party:

- High likelihood of getting laid by attractive but otherwise utterly unremarkable girls
- Can take pictures and pretend to all my friends on facebook that I had a great NYE

Cons of party:

- Will be forced to drink lots of alcohol. I don't particularly enjoy being drunk (because I'm a sleepy drunk, get me drunk and all I want to do is go home and sleep)
- Absolutely zero chance of developing lasting relationships with either gender, platonic or otherwise
- If night does not end in lay, it will end in fatigue and a feeling of emptiness upon returning home

Well I know for sure I'm not cut out to be a politician.

+1 for sleepy drunks

ETA: Go to the party. Make use of that instagram
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenapples

Postby greenapples » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 pm

MEAhrnsbrak, THANKS!!!!!

I'll call them after I fax the document too. It really puts my mind at ease now.

I also hope my mistake doesn't cause delay in other people's scores, although I'm pretty sure that in these cases, LSAC would only delay my score and not others.

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:45 pm

PeanutsNJam wrote:So the real issue at hand is should PNJ go to the fratbroparty New Years parties filled with rich daddy's boy marketing/advertising people (really they do nothing at their jobs) and slutty mcsluts, or should he stay at home and Netflix.

Pros of party:

Cons of party:

Well I know for sure I'm not cut out to be a politician. BTW I've met some/most of the people, depending on the party, so I have sufficient evidence to say these are dull, dull people, and pretending to like them/be interested in them for a whole night is just... ugh.

Netflix is the safe choice, as you know what you're getting. I'd stay home, but I have social anxiety issues.

GreenTee

Postby GreenTee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhymes With Wolf

Postby Rhymes With Wolf » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

The frat stuff is TL;DR. I'm just going to vomit some words - social cascades, group polarization, self-censorship, groupthink.

GreenTee

Postby GreenTee » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Last edited by GreenTee on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 2654815451 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:48 pm

GreenTee wrote:PNJ: Go to the party. You can stay home and watch shit TV any other night of the year. If you're worried about being sleepy, drink less or bring adderall.

+1

I had huge debate in my mind last night to go to party or netflix, even though I had to work the next morning. I ended up going to the party and didn't regret it. The worse part is usually getting ready and getting there. If it sucks, you can always leave and resume netflix.

peger

Postby peger » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:50 pm

KAYCEE wrote:
peger wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
KAYCEE wrote:Has anyone else had a 165+ in the past and got emails from Kaplan and other LSAT prep companies around the time your score was to be released? I'm scared they know I screwed up on my test and should retake.

I think it's safe to assume that Kraplan doesn't know your score before you do. Don't worry!

Would it even be legal for LSAC to release scores to outfits like Kaplan before they're released to test takers? Sounds awfully shady.

It does sound shady. Ugh, I hope it isn't true. If Kaplan is sending me study crap and they know my score, then they obviously think it sucks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

They just spam the fuck out of anyone on their list. Don't read too much into it.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 pm

thatlawlkid

Postby thatlawlkid » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:53 pm

GreenTee wrote:PNJ: Go to the party. You can stay home and watch shit TV any other night of the year. If you're worried about being sleepy, drink less or bring adderall.

+1
GT i am very interested in partying with you. No worries, i'll let you mix your own drinks.

peger

Postby peger » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Last edited by peger on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Pros of party:

Cons of party:

happens outside of college too!

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

peger

Postby peger » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Dirigo wrote:
peger wrote:thoughts?

Hahaha plz.

HYS will fucking love me.

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Yeah, just pop some amphetamines. Problem solved. /s

Do folks really use this stuff in this matter? It's some brake fluid away from meth, shit is terrible for you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”