DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:18 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:ITFR - Watt is great. I feel bad for forgetting him. If the Texans were going farther I'd say MVP but hes probably gunna pull defensive player of the year again IMHO

No need to back track lawlkid, you already have me hooked. You're probably right, but one can hope.

Woods or water?
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:18 pm

I can PW for you later, JW. ;)

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:21 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:ITFR - Watt is great. I feel bad for forgetting him. If the Texans were going farther I'd say MVP but hes probably gunna pull defensive player of the year again IMHO

No need to back track lawlkid, you already have me hooked. You're probably right, but one can hope.

Woods or water?

I dont know what woods or water is asking. haha maybe i dont get out enough...

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:22 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:ITFR - Watt is great. I feel bad for forgetting him. If the Texans were going farther I'd say MVP but hes probably gunna pull defensive player of the year again IMHO

No need to back track lawlkid, you already have me hooked. You're probably right, but one can hope.

Woods or water?

I dont know what woods or water is asking. haha maybe i dont get out enough...

Do you hunt or fish at all? Which do you prefer?

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby The Abyss » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 pm

jw316 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:Biased Pick: Megatron (missed to many games, but I'm a huge Lions fan)
Serious Pick : DeMarco Murray

To hell with the Packers, that is all.


Honolulu blue and silver baby!

Edit: missed sooooo many PWs. Damn y'all!


An embarrassing spelling error of too by me.

As far the Lions go, PLAYOFFS wooooohooooo! Now if Lombardi could stop calling terrible games we'd be set for a run.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry?

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Last edited by Shakawkaw on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jw316
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby jw316 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:I can PW for you later, JW. ;)


Hey babygirl :wink:

User avatar
pjanderson5
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:43 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby pjanderson5 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:27 pm

The Abyss wrote:
jw316 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:Biased Pick: Megatron (missed to many games, but I'm a huge Lions fan)
Serious Pick : DeMarco Murray

To hell with the Packers, that is all.


Honolulu blue and silver baby!

As far the Lions go, PLAYOFFS wooooohooooo! Now if Lombardi could stop calling terrible games we'd be set for a run.


Packers fan checking in. Dominic Raiola is a fucking prick.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby The Abyss » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

pjanderson5 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
jw316 wrote:
The Abyss wrote:Biased Pick: Megatron (missed to many games, but I'm a huge Lions fan)
Serious Pick : DeMarco Murray

To hell with the Packers, that is all.


Honolulu blue and silver baby!

As far the Lions go, PLAYOFFS wooooohooooo! Now if Lombardi could stop calling terrible games we'd be set for a run.


Packers fan checking in. Dominic Raiola is a fucking prick.


Not going to argue with you there. He's also a terrible run blocker.

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:ITFR - Watt is great. I feel bad for forgetting him. If the Texans were going farther I'd say MVP but hes probably gunna pull defensive player of the year again IMHO

No need to back track lawlkid, you already have me hooked. You're probably right, but one can hope.

Woods or water?

I dont know what woods or water is asking. haha maybe i dont get out enough...

Do you hunt or fish at all? Which do you prefer?

Hunting over fishing. Haven't been out since I started undergrad, one of the many reasons im looking forward to taking a year off before law. get back to my roots.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports?

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 pm

GT is asking me to tell him who my person is.

BAN

No special treatment for you!

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:31 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports? Negative

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:32 pm

thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Do you hunt or fish at all? Which do you prefer?

Hunting over fishing. Haven't been out since I started undergrad, one of the many reasons im looking forward to taking a year off before law. get back to my roots.

Is this your first LSAT take?

2654815451
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby 2654815451 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Woods or water?[/quote]
I dont know what woods or water is asking. haha maybe i dont get out enough...[/quote]
Do you hunt or fish at all? Which do you prefer?[/quote]
Hunting over fishing. Haven't been out since I started undergrad, one of the many reasons im looking forward to taking a year off before law. get back to my roots.[/quote]

<3 hunting... killed my first deer this season. I was so PROUD.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:33 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports? Negative
Q8: TLS'er?

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:GT is asking me to tell him who my person is.

BAN

No special treatment for you!

Is it subway Steve?

(Not a real guess)

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm

GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:GT is asking me to tell him who my person is.

BAN

No special treatment for you!

Is it subway Steve?

(Not a real guess)


:wink:

Re: TLSer - No.

User avatar
jw316
Posts: 521
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby jw316 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:36 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:ITFR - Watt is great. I feel bad for forgetting him. If the Texans were going farther I'd say MVP but hes probably gunna pull defensive player of the year again IMHO

No need to back track lawlkid, you already have me hooked. You're probably right, but one can hope.

Woods or water?

I dont know what woods or water is asking. haha maybe i dont get out enough...

Do you hunt or fish at all? Which do you prefer?


Not TLK but fishing is the shit.

Some of my college friends are big hunters, (deer, sometimes elk/wild turkey) but I've still never been hunting yet. Always been into nature and what not but I just keep going back and forth between this whole like 'semi-buddhist' don't kill an animal, it has a soul, etc. But then I think about the deer that jumped out at my car and hit me/almost totaled it a few years back and then I'm totally down to be camped out in a blind, murk one of those deer, gut it, eat the heart, throw it over my back, give everybody I know some meat, and then mount the rack. But then I go back to watching bambi as a kid, etc. and alas the cycle continues.

Semi-related: I still haven't seen finding nemo and I'm not letting that fuck fishing up for me.

User avatar
pjanderson5
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:43 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby pjanderson5 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:38 pm

pjanderson5 wrote:
Not going to argue with you there. He's also a terrible run blocker.


Gonna be a hell of a game next week at Lambeau

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 pm

jw316 wrote:fishing is the shit.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports? Negative
Q8: TLS'er? Negative
Q9: Obama?

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2721
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:40 pm

20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports? Negative
Q8: TLS'er? Negative
Q9: Obama? Negative

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
20 Q's wrote:Q1: M or F? M
Q2: Real Person? Yis
Q3: Rigo? No
Q4: GT? No
Q5: Alive? Yis
Q6: In Entertainment Industry? Negative
Q7: Sports? Negative
Q8: TLS'er? Negative
Q9: Obama? Negative

Can somebody help me out here? Where'd you go Grey?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mintme, Tazewell, Vino.Veritas and 6 guests