DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:43 am

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:This game is fun

What game? 20 Questions?

Do you drive a truck?

No truck, but i will one day when my financial situation allows for me to return to my farmboy roots. for now its just blasting country in a 2003 luxury sudan.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:43 am

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Gray » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:43 am

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:This game is fun

What game? 20 Questions?

Do you drive a truck?

actually though 20 questions would be a great way to pass the time ITT.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3425
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:47 am

thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:This game is fun

What game? 20 Questions?

Do you drive a truck?

No truck, but i will one day when my financial situation allows for me to return to my farmboy roots. for now its just blasting country in a 2003 luxury sudan.

OK. Good enough. What kind of farm?


Kan, you might have some competition.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3425
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:48 am

smccgrey wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:This game is fun

What game? 20 Questions?

Do you drive a truck?

actually though 20 questions would be a great way to pass the time ITT.

What's your favorite dessert?

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Unlike the rest of us plebes, GT has an "in" with an LSAC employee. :wink:

This.

And also because I've been around the block. In more ways than one.


This block, right?

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:52 am

Shakawkaw wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Unlike the rest of us plebes, GT has an "in" with an LSAC employee. :wink:

This.

And also because I've been around the block. In more ways than one.


This block, right?

That's where I get most of my business. Bunch of underemployed Philosophy PhDs, starved for attention. Prime real estate.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am

GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Unlike the rest of us plebes, GT has an "in" with an LSAC employee. :wink:

This.

And also because I've been around the block. In more ways than one.


This block, right?

That's where I get most of my business. Bunch of underemployed Philosophy PhDs, starved for attention. Prime real estate.


Hand callout.

...and future Shaq callout. Sup, GT.
Last edited by Shakawkaw on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LSATneurotic
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LSATneurotic » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am

Guys, someone broke into my car :(. I had my sister's harry potter books, and they threw them around the backseat. Plus they stole my mom's Christmas present outta the trunk...c'mon, man.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3425
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 am

LSATneurotic wrote:Guys, someone broke into my car :(. I had my sister's harry potter books, and they threw them around the backseat. Plus they stole my mom's Christmas present outta the trunk...c'mon, man.

Shitty crosspost. Go away.

Come back when you have something entertaining.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 am

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 am

GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Sup, GT.

QFSup.

:oops: :oops:
You are seriously making me giggle over here.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 am

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
c28
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby c28 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
c28 wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:I'm refrshing lsac for the entirety of my work day.... so I'll save you the trouble of having to go insane.

Yeah no don't do this. Scores will be out Jan 2nd. Enjoy the holidays! Drink many beers! PW all over this thread. Plan weddings in Bora Bora. The fun will be over all too soon. Make the most of it.


But how do you knowwww this?

:cry:


Unlike the rest of us plebes, GT has an "in" with an LSAC employee. :wink:


I think I'm going to actually die if I have to wait until the 2nd. And that's not an exaggeration. I'm just not cut out for this kind of drawn out suspense.

User avatar
LeeAllen
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LeeAllen » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:02 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
LSATneurotic wrote:Guys, someone broke into my car :(. I had my sister's harry potter books, and they threw them around the backseat. Plus they stole my mom's Christmas present outta the trunk...c'mon, man.

Shitty crosspost. Go away.

Come back when you have something entertaining.

wow no need to be a dick

That sucks, that happened to me last year. I lost my laptop, too. Sorry to hear that though, not a good way to start the holidays. :( Hope your week gets better!

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
thatlawlkid wrote:This game is fun

What game? 20 Questions?

Do you drive a truck?

No truck, but i will one day when my financial situation allows for me to return to my farmboy roots. for now its just blasting country in a 2003 luxury sudan.

OK. Good enough. What kind of farm?


Grew up in horse country, used to hunt goffers for the owners so their horses didn't snap a leg in a hole. :wink: But don't worry I'm also a well cultured fraternity man as well.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2694
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:06 pm

GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Sup, GT.

QFSup.

:oops: :oops:
You are seriously making me giggle over here.

Shh come back to bed.


GreenTee wrote:Also, this:
Shakawkaw wrote:OP - plz change TT title to read "ITT Shaq + GT Date for TLS" - tyia.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:06 pm

LeeAllen wrote:wow no need to be a dick

That sucks, that happened to me last year. I lost my laptop, too. Sorry to hear that though, not a good way to start the holidays. :( Hope your week gets better!

It's ok, Lneuro is a troll. Sorry you lost your laptop though! That really sucks.

2654815451
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby 2654815451 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:07 pm

[/quote]

Grew up in horse country, used to hunt goffers for the owners so their horses didn't snap a leg in a hole. :wink: But don't worry I'm also a well cultured fraternity man as well.[/quote]

Image

My horse that I regretfully had to sell last year. She was an amazing cutting horse.
...and man I loved that saddle.

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:08 pm

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 5986
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Gray » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:12 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
smccgrey wrote:actually though 20 questions would be a great way to pass the time ITT.

What's your favorite dessert?

I mean the game where someone picks a person/character and the group has 20 questions to guess who it is.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Skool
Posts: 1028
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Skool » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:13 pm

LSATneurotic wrote:Guys, someone broke into my car :(. I had my sister's harry potter books, and they threw them around the backseat. Plus they stole my mom's Christmas present outta the trunk...c'mon, man.

Sucks, hope the losses weren't too significant.

Could be worse though. Prostitutes once broke into my car and had sex there. Found a used condom outside the drivers seat and a napkin with poop in it amid the broken glass in the back seat. Also, I had a seven year collections of pennies glued by high fructose corn syrup to the soda cup holder. Those bitches cleaned me out.

Kind of epic.
Last edited by Skool on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
LSATneurotic
Posts: 982
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby LSATneurotic » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 pm

GreenTee wrote:
LeeAllen wrote:wow no need to be a dick

That sucks, that happened to me last year. I lost my laptop, too. Sorry to hear that though, not a good way to start the holidays. :( Hope your week gets better!

It's ok, Lneuro is a troll. Sorry you lost your laptop though! That really sucks.

I'm not a complete troll~ that actually happened to me last night. Thanks for your overwhelming sympathy, though.

Whatever. As long as increase my score, I'm g2g.

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby thatlawlkid » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Sorry to hear about the break in, that sucks, especially around the holidays.

KAYCEE- Really sorry about the horse, I know how close people can get. Did you do events?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], BOSStongrl and 8 guests