DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:
Bravo wrote:I'm also terrible at dating.


How is this possible. I don't understand how attractive women can be "bad at dating". Like all you have to do is smile at a guy and say "sure" when we ask you out. Then you're done. That's it. We take care of the rest.

koala-fy wrote:I've missed so much PWing :cry:


You have no idea.


Dunno but it is possible. I've been single since Oct 2012... but who's keeping track? :lol:

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 am

I caught some but missed like all of yours PNJ. For once I didn't catch them. Too busy stress online-shopping. :oops:
Anyone who wants to repost feel free :mrgreen:

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 am

Bravo wrote:Dunno but it is possible. I've been single since Oct 2012... but who's keeping track? :lol:


Since Jan 2013 here. So I hear Bora Bora is nice this time of year...

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:04 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:
Bravo wrote:Dunno but it is possible. I've been single since Oct 2012... but who's keeping track? :lol:


Since Jan 2013 here. So I hear Bora Bora is nice this time of year...



I fully support a first date between PnJ and Shak (sorry GT). This couple has to happen. I'm available to chaperone.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:04 am

Bravo wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
Bravo wrote:Dunno but it is possible. I've been single since Oct 2012... but who's keeping track? :lol:


Since Jan 2013 here. So I hear Bora Bora is nice this time of year...



I fully support a first date between PnJ and Shak (sorry GT). This couple has to happen. I'm available to chaperone.


Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who aren't sure, this is what rejection looks like. Plus Kaycee is my TLS GF now. Let me find the page reference.

ETA - Pg 216
Last edited by PeanutsNJam on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

cmac2210
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby cmac2210 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:05 am


User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:
Bravo wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:
Bravo wrote:Dunno but it is possible. I've been single since Oct 2012... but who's keeping track? :lol:


Since Jan 2013 here. So I hear Bora Bora is nice this time of year...



I fully support a first date between PnJ and Shak (sorry GT). This couple has to happen. I'm available to chaperone.


Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who aren't sure, this is what rejection looks like.


lol what? I was trying to be supportive! Plus, DreamWeaver already called dibs on me :lol:

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am

Wow bravo. Way to pick the wrong team.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby nlee10 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:07 am

College shenanigans. Was going through my fb videos and came across this lovely memory. You can't see me but you can hear my ugly voice. You guys might like this. :mrgreen:

https://fbcdn-video-l-a.akamaihd.net/hv ... 5cb50134b0

Don't have the original file and didn't know how to properly download from Facebook/upload to youtube.

User avatar
JackelJ
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby JackelJ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:07 am

.
Last edited by JackelJ on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:09 am

NEW SUGGESTION: group date between me, PnJ, GT, and Shak (and anyone else who wants to join). We'll take it from there.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 am

nlee10 wrote:College shenanigans. Was going through my fb videos and came across this lovely memory. You can't see me but you can hear my ugly voice. You guys might like this. :mrgreen:

https://fbcdn-video-l-a.akamaihd.net/hv ... 5cb50134b0

Don't have the original file and didn't know how to properly download from Facebook/upload to youtube.


Oh man I miss college.

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 am

Nlee that video was so funny and made me want to go back to school. Also, I'm assuming you were the one narrating? NOT an ugly voice!!

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 am

I'm actually a little hurt, guys! Having a lot of trouble separating shtick from reality rn. Don't mind me. Carry on.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 am

nlee10 wrote:College shenanigans. Was going through my fb videos and came across this lovely memory. You can't see me but you can hear my ugly voice. You guys might like this. :mrgreen:

https://fbcdn-video-l-a.akamaihd.net/hv ... 5cb50134b0

Don't have the original file and didn't know how to properly download from Facebook/upload to youtube.



:shock: Is everyone involved still alive?

GreenTee
Posts: 1364
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby GreenTee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 am

.
Last edited by GreenTee on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:12 am

GreenTee wrote:
Bravo wrote:NEW SUGGESTION: group date between me, PnJ, GT, and Shak (and anyone else who wants to join). We'll take it from there.

This is acceptable. Thank you, Bravo.

Can I come just to hang??

And GT, I support Shak being with both of you. At the same time. :wink:

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:13 am

cmac2210 wrote:PW



Cmac.......... wtf? are you trying to kills us?

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby nlee10 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:13 am

Bravo wrote: :shock: Is everyone involved still alive?

Yeah everyone is still alive. Hahaha

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am

koala-fy wrote:
GreenTee wrote:
Bravo wrote:NEW SUGGESTION: group date between me, PnJ, GT, and Shak (and anyone else who wants to join). We'll take it from there.

This is acceptable. Thank you, Bravo.

Can I come just to hang??

And GT, I support Shak being with both of you. At the same time. :wink:



Of course you can. Someone needs to be there to make sure our TLS group date goes smoothly.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:16 am

Koala she means she wants you to bring the lube. Cause she's cheap like that. Bravo you're such a cheap date.

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby koala-fy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:18 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:Koala she means she wants you to bring the lube. Cause she's cheap like that. Bravo you're such a cheap date.

:lol:
PNJ didn't you have a date very recently? Or did I make that up?

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby Bravo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:Koala she means she wants you to bring the lube. Cause she's cheap like that. Bravo you're such a cheap date.


:shock: :oops:

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:23 am

koala-fy wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:Koala she means she wants you to bring the lube. Cause she's cheap like that. Bravo you're such a cheap date.

:lol:
PNJ didn't you have a date very recently? Or did I make that up?


There have been a few dates but nothing's panned out. No girl in SH aged 18-24 is looking for a stable, mature relationship. No girl over 24 wants to date a 23 year old guy.

User avatar
JackelJ
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (Score Release Poll is up!!)

Postby JackelJ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:26 am

.
Last edited by JackelJ on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackmamba8, MSNbot Media and 4 guests