DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
koala-fy
Posts: 524
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby koala-fy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 am

schmelling wrote:
koala-fy wrote:Rigo, the bodybuilder's (from earlier) house actually looks like that :shock:


just so we're clear:

Jacked- Check
Instagram celebrity- Check
Spontaneous trips to vegas- Check
Exhorbitant wealth- Check


did you do a group project with dan bilzerian?


Yes.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:38 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KanGaHru
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby KanGaHru » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:38 am

schmelling wrote:
KanGaHru wrote:
Bravo wrote:But seriously can we all have a party on gray day? You're all invited to my house in CT (and by my house I totally mean my parent's house)


I want professional invites sent out with gold cursive lettering and a check here box for the meal I will be having at this party.


I didnt want salmon!



How did I miss this? TLS gold! Laughing so hard right now!

User avatar
KanGaHru
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby KanGaHru » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:39 am

schmelling wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
schmelling wrote:
koala-fy wrote:Rigo, the bodybuilder's (from earlier) house actually looks like that :shock:


just so we're clear:

Jacked- Check
Instagram celebrity- Check
Spontaneous trips to vegas- Check
Exhorbitant wealth- Check


did you do a group project with dan bilzerian?


Yes.


[img]http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/files/2013/06/sherlock.jpg[img]


He will, btw, be playing the future role of Doctor Strange. Recently announced. Love him!

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 am

Who else thoroughly enjoys watching House Hunters International on HGTV? I can't be the only one.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:43 am

Bravo wrote:Who else thoroughly enjoys watching House Hunters International on HGTV? I can't be the only one.


I enjoy watching the Love it or List it and Property Bros.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:46 am

Dream_weaver32 wrote:
Bravo wrote:Who else thoroughly enjoys watching House Hunters International on HGTV? I can't be the only one.


I enjoy watching the Love it or List it and Property Bros.



Close enough. I'll take it.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:49 am

Bravo wrote:
Dream_weaver32 wrote:
Bravo wrote:Who else thoroughly enjoys watching House Hunters International on HGTV? I can't be the only one.


I enjoy watching the Love it or List it and Property Bros.



Close enough. I'll take it.


I like the idea of building things even though I have no building abilities.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:51 am

Wait guys don't stop the PW. I was on my phone before but now I'm at home and can see better.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Rigo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:53 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:55 am

I can see that there are currently 21 guests viewing this forum. I would greatly appreciate it if all of you would PW. Don't be shy. I'm sure you're all gorgeous but even if you're not I'll love you anyway. Therefore, there really is no risk in you PWing. C'mon guysss we're all just trying to entertain ourselves until scores are released. Contribute to the cause

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 am

Bravo wrote:I can see that there are currently 21 guests viewing this forum. I would greatly appreciate it if all of you would PW. Don't be shy. I'm sure you're all gorgeous but even if you're not I'll love you anyway. Therefore, there really is no risk in you PWing. C'mon guysss we're all just trying to entertain ourselves until scores are released. Contribute to the cause


Those are mostly bots.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 am

schmelling wrote:
Bravo wrote:I can see that there are currently 21 guests viewing this forum. I would greatly appreciate it if all of you would PW. Don't be shy. I'm sure you're all gorgeous but even if you're not I'll love you anyway. Therefore, there really is no risk in you PWing. C'mon guysss we're all just trying to entertain ourselves until scores are released. Contribute to the cause


that means the whole site, and that guests are people who likely don't have an account.


That doesn't mean this thread specifically?! Bummer man. I thought we were popular.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:59 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:00 am

schmelling wrote:
Bravo wrote:
schmelling wrote:
Bravo wrote:I can see that there are currently 21 guests viewing this forum. I would greatly appreciate it if all of you would PW. Don't be shy. I'm sure you're all gorgeous but even if you're not I'll love you anyway. Therefore, there really is no risk in you PWing. C'mon guysss we're all just trying to entertain ourselves until scores are released. Contribute to the cause


that means the whole site, and that guests are people who likely don't have an account.


That doesn't mean this thread specifically?! Bummer man. I thought we were popular.


actually you might be right. my bad.


I have no idea if I am right or not. It was totally just an assumption.

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:01 am

It's not this thread, it's the users browsing "LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum". Guests are people without accounts or bots. This is easily tested. Open tow tabs, refresh em, see if the names match up.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:03 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:It's not this thread, it's the users browsing "LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum". Guests are people without accounts or bots. This is easily tested. Open tow tabs, refresh em, see if the names match up.


Well then I guess this confirms that we are not popular :cry:

User avatar
PeanutsNJam
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby PeanutsNJam » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:03 am

Schmelling let's PW and compliment each other's outrageously sexy faces so when everybody wakes up in the morning they can feel sad they missed that.

[img]PnJ'sPW[/img]
Last edited by PeanutsNJam on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:04 am

Schmelling, you haven't PWed have you?! Apparently no one is watching so now would be the opportune moment

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:04 am

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dream_weaver32
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Dream_weaver32 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:04 am

Bravo wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:It's not this thread, it's the users browsing "LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum". Guests are people without accounts or bots. This is easily tested. Open tow tabs, refresh em, see if the names match up.


Well then I guess this confirms that we are not popular :cry:


We are hanging out on an online message board at around 2 A.M on a sunday morning. I kinda already knew this.

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:05 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:Schmelling let's pretend to PW and compliment each other's outrageously sexy faces so when everybody wakes up in the morning they can feel sad they missed that.


No pretending PB&J!

ETA: wait you're just peanuts? no butter?

User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby Bravo » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 am

Dream_weaver32 wrote:
Bravo wrote:
PeanutsNJam wrote:It's not this thread, it's the users browsing "LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum". Guests are people without accounts or bots. This is easily tested. Open tow tabs, refresh em, see if the names match up.


Well then I guess this confirms that we are not popular :cry:


We are hanging out on an online message board at around 2 A.M on a sunday morning. I kinda already knew this.


Don't make me feel bad. Let's look at it as we are really cool and still awake partying the night away after a raging Saturday night and all these lame folks are sleeping cause they can't keep up with us.

User avatar
KanGaHru
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS (New Poll!!)

Postby KanGaHru » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 am

schmelling wrote:wow PNJ, it's HUGE!


Nice try
PeanutsNJam wrote:Schmelling let's pretend to PW and compliment each other's outrageously sexy faces so when everybody wakes up in the morning they can feel sad they missed that.


That will not work while I lurk

Image




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackpi, theboringest and 9 guests