January 1st (Thursday)
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
13%

Total votes: 224

BadKanGaHru

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby BadKanGaHru » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Lets all go on a TLS vacation together until score release day!

madz

Postby madz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Will someone with 2 LR please PLEASE tell me if they remember a rotating asteroid question? I am going into cardiac arrest. thx

tpj070

Postby tpj070 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 pm

madz wrote:Will someone with 2 LR please PLEASE tell me if they remember a rotating asteroid question? I am going into cardiac arrest. thx

Yes I remember the aestorioid collision question. Also was rugs the one that also had stages?

gone west

Postby gone west » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:55 pm

What do you mean stages? Like within the production of each rug there were stages or stages in a different game? Either way, I don't recall any stages in any game.

DivineJustice

Postby DivineJustice » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Hey guys, here's my analysis:

LR1: Not bad. I think I got tripped up about the grapejuice question though =/
LG: I got tripped up really hard on the rugs game which made me lose some time for the 4th game. That stimulus really threw me off but in hindsight it wasn't hard at all!!! I had to ultimately guess one on the 4th game, but I did manage to knock out 3 answers for a 50/50 chance.
LR2: Not bad. Had to guess the last question though.
RC: Just eh. I thought the first passage about perfumes wasn't that easy...
LR3: I thought this one didn't go bad! I thought the one about the newspaper being skeptical was kinda trippy though!

LR2 had a question about 10th graders and biology? Can someone confirm that was the experimental?

Really hoping I'm not violating any rules here! Also hoping for a -14 curve!!!
Last edited by DivineJustice on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tpj070

Postby tpj070 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:56 pm

gone west wrote:What do you mean stages? Like within the production of each rug there were stages or stages in a different game? Either way, I don't recall any stages in any game.

One that had stage y and stage z and people movies or something performed on each stage one three different days.

zxbn579

Postby zxbn579 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 pm

jw316 wrote:LG1: Holy shit. Literally a row where I guessed "D". Didn't even understand how to set that up. Like almost debated canceling right there after the first section.

LR1: Not bad, finished in time, couple guesses but really not bad.

LG2: Way more like it (for me). Some would've said "easy" (relatively speaking it was) but I still had a couple issues with one of the games. Ended up guessing on a couple questions on that game and the last question on the 3rd game for time. Night and day difference between this and LG1 though.

LR2: Lil worse than LR1. I think this was the han purple I believe? Seriously wtf with that question. It wasn't too highly numbered so I didn't think it would be a "hard" or "curve breaker question" I'm still like wtf lol. Guessed on more LR here than in the other section.

RC: not easy but not terrible. Also only had about 5 mins for the last passage on Mexico after the A/B passage so had to do a couple guesses there.

Which LG was experimental? Hoping it's the first one.

I felt exactly the same during LG 1 and I also had an LG experimental. Just read the stimulus of the rugs and colors game and left it behind. Guessed all Ds. Really wish it was the experimental, I was so out of it. I loooooved LG 2, night and day with the first. I cried a little bit when I saw that you guys are sure the first one was real. I am probably -10 on the first one and -0 on the second.
Last edited by zxbn579 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:But I saw a dead bunny on the road on the way to my TC, that's supposed to be a good sign, right?

QF not enough appreciation. Where's my boo when I need him.

Also just had my lunch paid for and gonna get my dinner paid for by two different guys. Does my ability to swindle men out of free food make up for my inability to accurately complete RC?

Rigo, how do you determine who pays for a meal?

madz

Postby madz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:58 pm

tpj070 wrote:
gone west wrote:What do you mean stages? Like within the production of each rug there were stages or stages in a different game? Either way, I don't recall any stages in any game.

One that had stage y and stage z and people movies or something performed on each stage one three different days.

Nope

jw316

Postby jw316 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 pm

parkcity wrote:
jw316 wrote:LG1: Holy shit. Literally a row where I guessed "D". Didn't even understand how to set that up. Like almost debated canceling right there after the first section.

LR1: Not bad, finished in time, couple guesses but really not bad.

LG2: Way more like it (for me). Some would've said "easy" (relatively speaking it was) but I still had a couple issues with one of the games. Ended up guessing on a couple questions on that game and the last question on the 3rd game for time. Night and day difference between this and LG1 though.

LR2: Lil worse than LR1. I think this was the han purple I believe? Seriously wtf with that question. It wasn't too highly numbered so I didn't think it would be a "hard" or "curve breaker question" I'm still like wtf lol. Guessed on more LR here than in the other section.

RC: not easy but not terrible. Also only had about 5 mins for the last passage on Mexico after the A/B passage so had to do a couple guesses there.

Which LG was experimental? Hoping it's the first one.

I felt exactly the same during LG 1 and I also had an LG experimental. Just read the stimulus of the rugs and colors game and left it behind. Guessed all Ds. Really wish it was the experimental, I was so out of it.

This makes me feel a little bitter

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:59 pm

I hate that I had LG first. I was so damn shaky. LG is by far my best section, but I bombed this one. I guessed on like 4, when on PT's I usually finished in 30 minutes.
I feel like I could take the real LSAT 50 times and be nervous on the 1st section. The last one was the same way. This time I definitely made up for it, I feel like, on the rest of them. Plus the better curve. But still, I'm so frustrated. What I wouldn't give to have one more shot at an LG. I really did think I had a solid test besides the LG.

zxbn579

Postby zxbn579 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:00 pm

madz wrote:
tpj070 wrote:

Nope

Wait I had that

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

The one with the rugs and photographers is real. The one with the stages is not. I wanted to walk out after having the rugs and photographers lg to start the test since I put all B's for game 3 and all D's for game 4. I did fine on the September games but for some reason I just froze. I had the experimental lg right before break and it was the easiest lg section I had ever done. So at the break I told myself that must have been the real one. I'm disappointed to hear that it's not the case.

I feel like if I had the lg later in the test I would have been fine, like in September. I can't do math (or logic puzzles) first thing in the morning. Ugh. It feels like I got punched in the gut.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

koala-fy wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:what the fuck just happened guys.

My thoughts exactly

currently drowning my sorrows in margaritas. Thanks to the LSAT my tolerance is zero and I'm pretty tipsy after half of one

Wish I was in Pennsylvania to drown my sorrows with you.

zxbn579

Postby zxbn579 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Last edited by zxbn579 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starry eyed

Postby starry eyed » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:04 pm

lr1- experimentally easy
lg-3 avg, 1 hard
lr2-avg
Rc-easy i thought
lr3-above average/hard

KanGaHru

Postby KanGaHru » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:04 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:But I saw a dead bunny on the road on the way to my TC, that's supposed to be a good sign, right?

QF not enough appreciation. Where's my boo when I need him.

Also just had my lunch paid for and gonna get my dinner paid for by two different guys. Does my ability to swindle men out of free food make up for my inability to accurately complete RC?

Rigo, how do you determine who pays for a meal?

Oh! My bad.......Yes, very good sign indeed. The more rabbits feet in your life, the better!

Also, your swindling ways are rather evil, but I say it reflects even more poorly on the foolish men who have fallen victim to your trickery. Sadly, the RC can not be swindled.

gone west

Postby gone west » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:06 pm

DivineJustice wrote:Hey guys, here's my analysis:

LG: I got tripped up really hard on the rugs game which made me lose some time for the 4th game. I had to ultimately guess one, but I did manage to knock out 3 answers for a 50/50 chance.
LR3: I thought this one didn't go bad! I thought the one about the newspaper being skeptical was kinda trippy though!

LR2 had a question about 10th graders and biology? Can someone confirm that was the experimental?

I think i had the same view of LR. I remember grapefruit juice (I think the question about Greek/roman arches/columns was also in this section). All of the grapefruit answers were imperfect but I think I got best choice. I thought that this whole section was a more difficult than the other LR sections. The other two LRs were definitely a little more standard. I don't, however, remember a question about biology.

IsThisForReal

Postby IsThisForReal » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm

my knight in shining armor! Check your PM's boo.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 pm

BadKanGaHru wrote:Lets all go on a TLS vacation together until score release day!

Laughed so hard at this. Cuz banned.

koala-fy

Postby koala-fy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:what the fuck just happened guys.

My thoughts exactly

currently drowning my sorrows in margaritas. Thanks to the LSAT my tolerance is zero and I'm pretty tipsy after half of one

Wish I was in Pennsylvania to drown my sorrows with you.

Shak come join :(

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:11 pm

parkcity wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:I hate that I had LG first. I was so damn shaky. LG is by far my best section, but I bombed this one. I guessed on like 4, when on PT's I usually finished in 30 minutes.
I feel like I could take the real LSAT 50 times and be nervous on the 1st section. The last one was the same way. This time I definitely made up for it, I feel like, on the rest of them. Plus the better curve. But still, I'm so frustrated. What I wouldn't give to have one more shot at an LG. I really did think I had a solid test besides the LG.

Same. LG as first section - and THIS LG - hit me hard. Had a good test besides that although there were some residue feelings of inadequacy lingering throughout the rest of the test. The only thing that made me not get up and cancel was the hope that that was the experimental LG. But now that hope is dead. . .

Are you going to cancel? You may have gotten lucky and that the game you guessed on had a lot in a row. It also is only like 5-7 questions for a game right? I did the same but for two games and I don't know if I should or not. I did fine on the last lsat, but if a bad score isn't going to hurt me then why cancel? I feel like if I cancel it would be out of embarrassment of having a bad score on my record, but if bad scores don't hurt anymore since schools go by the highest then there shouldn't be any harm. I don't know for sure though.

DivineJustice

Postby DivineJustice » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

gone west wrote:
DivineJustice wrote:Hey guys, here's my analysis:

LG: I got tripped up really hard on the rugs game which made me lose some time for the 4th game. I had to ultimately guess one, but I did manage to knock out 3 answers for a 50/50 chance.

I think i had the same view of LR. I remember grapefruit juice (I think the question about Greek/roman arches/columns was also in this section). All of the grapefruit answers were imperfect but I think I got best choice. I thought that this whole section was a more difficult than the other LR sections. The other two LRs were definitely a little more standard. I don't, however, remember a question about biology.

Awesome! I think it was honestly only that question I got tripped up on so who knows if I'm right or wrong. Is that also the section with the Han glass? I didn't think that question was particularly difficult once I narrowed it down, but who knows...3 LR's just makes everything seem so jumbled together haha. The biology question had something to do with students and algebra I think.
Last edited by DivineJustice on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GONNAKILLIT

Postby GONNAKILLIT » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

DELETED OUT OF FEAR
Last edited by GONNAKILLIT on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

santoki

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”