DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
35
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
9
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
8
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
14
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
115
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
10
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
5
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
28
13%
 
Total votes: 224

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Nogooduseridea wrote:OK, my set up was LR LG LR RC LR.

The impression I've gotten from everyone on here is much different than my own.

My first LR was AWFUL, I had to guess on 6 and I found my self continuously re-reading.
LG was easy, finished early.
2nd and 3rd LR seemed equal, not terrible.
RC seemed slightly easier than recent PTs.

Did anyone else feel like the first was definitely the hardest for them? The questions all seem to blur together so it's hard to determine which was experimental but I have been praying that it was the first. Is it possible that the order of the three LR sections were different for different people?

a/s/l?

ETA: Pretty sure our benevolent OP put info in the first post about whats real. Have you checked that?

User avatar
jrdavila09
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby jrdavila09 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 pm

jrdavila09 wrote:
jw316 wrote:J. Cole's album dropped today. Anyone grab it/listen yet?



as we speak!!!!!


Ayeee!!![/quote]


its pretty good bro. maybe his best yet. HipHopDx agrees with me. lol.

User avatar
Rhymes With Wolf
Posts: 870
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Rhymes With Wolf » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 pm

YeezusPiece wrote:This is xxxx, your former CMN 211 teaching intern. I wanted to check in with you about the letter of recommendation you were writing for me in May. I know you must be incredibly busy with the quarter/semester coming to a close, but if there is any chance you could upload your letter to LSAC's website by the end of this week it would be greatly appreciated.

I sincerely apologize for the constant reminders, but my applications need to be sent by next week. Please let me know if you need me to resend the email from LSAC with the instructions, or if you need another copy of my personal statement or academic resume.

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help.


My take on it. YMMV.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:10 pm

I think I'm gonna open a PS consultation service to help pay for lawl skool.

User avatar
Rhymes With Wolf
Posts: 870
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Rhymes With Wolf » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:12 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:I think I'm gonna open a PS consultation service to help pay for lawl skool.

Hello, my name is Sike M...pivey, at your service.
Last edited by Rhymes With Wolf on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 pm

santoki wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:I think I'm gonna open a PS consultation service to help pay for lawl skool.


do you take bitcoin for payment

groceries

Nogooduseridea
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Nogooduseridea » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:15 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
Nogooduseridea wrote:OK, my set up was LR LG LR RC LR.

The impression I've gotten from everyone on here is much different than my own.

My first LR was AWFUL, I had to guess on 6 and I found my self continuously re-reading.
LG was easy, finished early.
2nd and 3rd LR seemed equal, not terrible.
RC seemed slightly easier than recent PTs.

Did anyone else feel like the first was definitely the hardest for them? The questions all seem to blur together so it's hard to determine which was experimental but I have been praying that it was the first. Is it possible that the order of the three LR sections were different for different people?

a/s/l?

ETA: Pretty sure our benevolent OP put info in the first post about whats real. Have you checked that?



22/f/IA. I checked that and I recall those questions but I can't be sure what questions were in each LR section. I guess my concern would follow, does everyone with the LR LG LR RC LR set up have the same LR section patterns or are they different?

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Nogooduseridea wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Nogooduseridea wrote:OK, my set up was LR LG LR RC LR.

The impression I've gotten from everyone on here is much different than my own.

My first LR was AWFUL, I had to guess on 6 and I found my self continuously re-reading.
LG was easy, finished early.
2nd and 3rd LR seemed equal, not terrible.
RC seemed slightly easier than recent PTs.

Did anyone else feel like the first was definitely the hardest for them? The questions all seem to blur together so it's hard to determine which was experimental but I have been praying that it was the first. Is it possible that the order of the three LR sections were different for different people?

a/s/l?

ETA: Pretty sure our benevolent OP put info in the first post about whats real. Have you checked that?



22/f/IA. I checked that and I recall those questions but I can't be sure what questions were in each LR section. I guess my concern would follow, does everyone with the LR LG LR RC LR set up have the same LR section patterns or are they different?

Pretty sure they are all the same.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:18 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freekee
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Freekee » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:19 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
Nogooduseridea wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
Nogooduseridea wrote:OK, my set up was LR LG LR RC LR.

The impression I've gotten from everyone on here is much different than my own.

My first LR was AWFUL, I had to guess on 6 and I found my self continuously re-reading.
LG was easy, finished early.
2nd and 3rd LR seemed equal, not terrible.
RC seemed slightly easier than recent PTs.

Did anyone else feel like the first was definitely the hardest for them? The questions all seem to blur together so it's hard to determine which was experimental but I have been praying that it was the first. Is it possible that the order of the three LR sections were different for different people?

a/s/l?

ETA: Pretty sure our benevolent OP put info in the first post about whats real. Have you checked that?



22/f/IA. I checked that and I recall those questions but I can't be sure what questions were in each LR section. I guess my concern would follow, does everyone with the LR LG LR RC LR set up have the same LR section patterns or are they different?

Pretty sure they are all the same.



Actually, your experimental could have been your first or third section ( probably not the 5th section). The LSAT can put the experimental in different positions and change up the questions... or so I understand.

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rhymes With Wolf
Posts: 870
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Rhymes With Wolf » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:21 pm

peppermint wrote:
Rhymes With Wolf wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:I think I'm gonna open a PS consultation service to help pay for lawl skool.

Hello, my name is Sike M...pivey, at your service.

:lol:

Image

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:22 pm

santoki wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Pretty sure they are all the same.


did you just address someone that didnt PW?? :evil:

She a/s/l'ed. I figured it was all I would get.

ETA: If it were a he, I probably would have asked more questions.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:22 pm

GreenTee wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
GreenTee wrote:I'm seriously about to print out some games to do just for the lols.

I plan on introducing my kids to logic games very early on. Cuz rigo is a tiger mom.


My kids are going to start studying for the LSAT about the same time they start learning the cello.

(Between the second and third trimesters.)


Ahem.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:24 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DivineJustice
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby DivineJustice » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Day 3 and I can't get over that exam still. God help me.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:25 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I missed Wolf's PW. GIMME.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby IsThisForReal » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:I missed Wolf's PW. GIMME.

He looks like wolverine

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Rigo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:33 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nogooduseridea
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Nogooduseridea » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Freekee wrote:
Actually, your experimental could have been your first or third section ( probably not the 5th section). The LSAT can put the experimental in different positions and change up the questions... or so I understand.


That is unbelievably nice to hear. Thank you for contributing to my sanity while I try to pretend the holidays matter this year. ALSO I have no idea how any of this works so whatever a PW is....I apologize for not doing so?

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby peppermint » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yeezus
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Yeezus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm

DivineJustice wrote:Day 3 and I can't get over that exam still. God help me.


Shit it's only been 3 days? For some reason I felt like it's been longer.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11952
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Postby Rigo » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:35 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tazewell and 3 guests