DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

When will scores be released?

December 29th (Monday) or earlier
16%
December 30th (Tuesday)
4%
December 31st (Wednesday)
4%
January 1st (Thursday)
6%
January 2nd (Friday)
51%
January 3rd (Saturday)
4%
January 4th (Sunday)
2%
January 5th (Monday, Official Due-by Date)
13%

Total votes: 224

koala-fy

Silver

Re: DECEMBER 2014 WAITERS

Post by koala-fy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Rhymes With Wolf wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Cuz rabbit stew was served that evening.
You read my mind, I just didn't want to say it lol.

I was also thinking to myself, "what if the milk killed them?" Then I googled baby rabbits + cow milk. I got some bad news santoki...
:shock: Santoki.....

You know, even humans aren't supposed to drink cow's milk. It's actually pretty bad for us. And for the poor baby cows who the milk is actually for. :(

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenTee

Silver

Post by GreenTee » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

Wieters wrote:Is there another round of fee waivers after the December results are released?
Yes, there will be.

Bronze

Post by 2654815451 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:43 pm

GreenTee wrote:
KAYCEE wrote:Hey everyone! I was in the June waiters thread and disappeared. I took the December LSAT and am checking in!

Good luck to everyone this cycle!
Hey kaycee. Welcome! I lurked June waiters (until I couldn't stand the sight of Rob Ford anymore), and I remember you.

How do you think the test went this time?

Hey! Did you also take the June test? I think it went better for me. I'm actually kind of anxious in a positive way instead of a death sentence way lol. What did you think, if you took it?

Rhymes With Wolf

Silver

Post by Rhymes With Wolf » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Sort of reminded me of My Girl. I cry evertim.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jw316

Silver

Post by jw316 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:45 pm

koala-fy wrote:
Rhymes With Wolf wrote:

I was also thinking to myself, "what if the milk killed them?" Then I googled baby rabbits + cow milk. I got some bad news santoki...

You know, even humans aren't supposed to drink cow's milk. It's actually pretty bad for us. And for the poor baby cows who the milk is actually for. :(
It's only a matter of time before the almond milk/soy milk/goat milk crowd have whole foods stocking breast milk

Wieters

Bronze

Post by Wieters » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 pm

santoki wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
santoki wrote:sedac, how confident would you be for penn with your gpa and a 170? penns by dream but my GPA is a tad lower than yours :oops:
Ugh I'd LOVE to go to Penn too but Saturday was just not ideal :(
seriously..why cant there be some better law schools in philly?? the dropoff is tremendous after penn
What are you looking to do? If you just want to go to law school in Philly but then practice elsewhere, well yeah you're going to be hard pressed, but that's a risk you're assuming if you go to any non-T14 school.

Otherwise, if you want to go to school and then practice in Philly/PA, then there are options. Although not a particularly strong market, by nature, Philly needs attorneys and so they have to draw from somewhere. Temple/Camden/Villanova fill that void to varying degrees.

IsThisForReal

Gold

Post by IsThisForReal » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 pm

santoki wrote:
mist4bison wrote:
When I was five years old I went out to feed our bunny, Honey Bunny, who was in a cage kind of thing outside and found his poor body covered in ants that I obviously assumed were evil and were eating his body. He had been stung by a scorpion, which my mom found in the cage.

I've hated ants ever since.
this is more of a traumatic story than mine. im sorry.

but my parents revealed it to me many years later, laughing all the way.

cruel :| rents
Did you know that momma rabbits will eat their babies? Happens more often than you think it would. Also really kills profits when you're raising them for meat.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mist4bison

Gold

Post by mist4bison » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Dirigo wrote:
mist4bison wrote:
santoki wrote:
Louis1127 wrote:santooki tell us about your love of rabbits
when i was but a child i found seven abandoned baby rabbits at the base of a tree. i brought them home in a box and fed them milk through a straw. i went to a sleepaway camp for a few days and returned to find that my parents had given them away. they werent given away they were actually dead.

:(
When I was five years old I went out to feed our bunny, Honey Bunny, who was in a cage kind of thing outside and found his poor body covered in ants that I obviously assumed were evil and had killed him and were now eating his body. He had been stung by a scorpion, which my mom found in the cage.

I've hated ants ever since.
But not the scorpion?
That's like saying you hate the crime scene investigators but not the murderer.
Yeah but I came out and saw these ants "killing" my bunny and hated them. My mom found the scorpion later, but I still blamed in on those stupid ants. Probably because I kind of already hated ants...

When I was a kid I'd hide food (e.g., cookies, chips, poptarts) under my bed and eat them in bed onc emy mom tucked me in. (Serious fat kid problems...). One morning I woke up covered in ants. I lived in So Cal at the time and this was during the summer, so ants were plentiful. They were like crawling alll over my body, including my face.

This + Honey Bunny = hatred of ants that still persists

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

koala-fy

Silver

Post by koala-fy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:48 pm

jw316 wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
Rhymes With Wolf wrote:

It's only a matter of time before the almond milk/soy milk/goat milk crowd have whole foods stocking breast milk
Seriously, look it up. Milk is for baby cows

I also just think milk is gross and haven't had it since I was like 5

GreenTee

Silver

Post by GreenTee » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

KAYCEE wrote:
GreenTee wrote: Hey kaycee. Welcome! I lurked June waiters (until I couldn't stand the sight of Rob Ford anymore), and I remember you.

Hey! Did you also take the June test? I think it went better for me. I'm actually kind of anxious in a positive way instead of a death sentence way lol. What did you think, if you took it?
Haha yeah I know that feel. It's good, though. I feel pretty grounded this time. I totally lost my head during the September waiting period.

I didn't take June; I just lurked because I had been following the June study thread. I postponed to September, and Dec was my retake.

Rhymes With Wolf

Silver

Post by Rhymes With Wolf » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:Did you know that momma rabbits will eat their babies? Happens more often than you think it would. Also really kills profits when you're raising them for meat.
In what circumstances? Presumably food is available if you're raising them. So, what, they just do it when they feel inclined? Stupid nature, why is this even a thing?

Wieters

Bronze

Post by Wieters » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:50 pm

GreenTee wrote:
Wieters wrote:Is there another round of fee waivers after the December results are released?
Yes, there will be.
Thanks. I'll have me apps ready such that I can submit the day the scores are released, but there are a few schools that I didn't receive waivers from post-September. I'm thinking I might just solicit from those specific schools because that will allow a 3ish day turnaround after scores release.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:51 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

santoki

Silver

Post removed.

Post by santoki » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

IsThisForReal

Gold

Post by IsThisForReal » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Rhymes With Wolf wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Did you know that momma rabbits will eat their babies? Happens more often than you think it would. Also really kills profits when you're raising them for meat.
In what circumstances? Presumably food is available if you're raising them. So, what, they just do it when they feel inclined? Stupid nature, why is this even a thing?
Idk why they do it. Usually a new mom who didn't end up laying them in the nesting box we provided. And they had free choice food all the time, so it had nothing to do with lack of food.
Last edited by IsThisForReal on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jw316

Silver

Post by jw316 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:54 pm

koala-fy wrote:
jw316 wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
Seriously, look it up. Milk is for baby cows

I also just think milk is gross and haven't had it since I was like 5
Haha I know I believe you! And not joking, "grossness" aside I'm really surprised they don't already sell it to the über health-conscious people

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

jw316

Silver

Post by jw316 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Dirigo wrote:Guess what day the next next Sept/Oct test is on?

It's meant to be. That's when I'll retake.
What day is it? :wink:

peppermint

Gold

Post by peppermint » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bronze

Post by 2654815451 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

GreenTee wrote:
KAYCEE wrote:
GreenTee wrote: Hey kaycee. Welcome! I lurked June waiters (until I couldn't stand the sight of Rob Ford anymore), and I remember you.

Haha yeah I know that feel. It's good, though. I feel pretty grounded this time. I totally lost my head during the September waiting period.

I didn't take June; I just lurked because I had been following the June study thread. I postponed to September, and Dec was my retake.
That's good to hear! I think what really busted me on the June test was my worst section (that I prayed to be experimental while taking the test) was actually not the experimental. The section I thought I did better on was the experimental. This time, however, the one I hoped to be experimental was! I had the two reading comps. and did better on the Stealing Thunder/Perfumes/blahblahblah passages than I had on the other ones.

koala-fy

Silver

Post by koala-fy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

santoki wrote:okay friends, i now wish that my parents had taken to Google to figure out what the babyhoneybunnies could eat before feeding them milk. i was in 2nd grade, SPARE ME PLS :shock:

and Wieters, i'd like to practice in NYC, so those regional schools arent ideal for me. for philly, it is Penn or bust.
To be fair, they probably didn't have the option to Google it back then. :wink:

And yeah, same. I'm not sure where I want to be yet, so it has to be Penn if I'm going to stay in Philly. My GPA is above 3.8 but below the median, so I was really hoping to crush Saturday :?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Wieters

Bronze

Post by Wieters » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

koala-fy wrote:
Rhymes With Wolf wrote:

This map shows lactose intolerance by country. If you're Northern European, like the taste of milk and don't feel any adverse affects then you're probably fine. Perhaps even better considering how full of good stuff milk is. Raw, grass-fed milk at least.

Rhymes With Wolf

Silver

Post by Rhymes With Wolf » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:00 pm

But hormone infused milk spares me the added expense of having to purchase HGH. :?

santoki

Silver

Post removed.

Post by santoki » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Wieters wrote:
koala-fy wrote:
Rhymes With Wolf wrote:

This map shows lactose intolerance by country. If you're Northern European, like the taste of milk and don't feel any adverse affects then you're probably fine. Perhaps even better considering how full of good stuff milk is. Raw, grass-fed milk at least.
Ethnically, my people apparently are def lactose intolerance, but since I was born and raised here, I can down diary like no other. :lol:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”