In/out grouping games based on conditional chains Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ltowns1

Silver

In/out grouping games based on conditional chains

Post by ltowns1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 pm

When I come up on grouping games that are all about conditional chains, I find that it's easier for me to look at the chains individually then to combine all of them together for some reason. Is it ok if I stick to this or should I learn it the way that I'm assuming most do it, by conditional chain?
Last edited by ltowns1 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nlee10

Gold

Re: In/out groupping games based on conditional chains

Post by nlee10 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:42 pm

ltowns1 wrote:When I come up on grouping games that are all about conditional chains, I find that it's easier for me to look at the chains individually then to combine all of them together for some reason. Is it ok if I stick to this or should I learn it the way that I'm assuming most do it, by conditional chain?
I suppose whatever works for you in the quickest manner. Ever since I discovered you can link up conditional chains on a typical in/out game, I saved a couple minutes.

Bigfish41

Bronze

Post by Bigfish41 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:45 pm

You NEED to combine them, in order to see all the inferences. These are one of my favorite and easier types of games IMO. Why don't you combine them? Are you proficient in conditional logic?

ltowns1

Silver

Post by ltowns1 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Bigfish41 wrote:You NEED to combine them, in order to see all the inferences. These are one of my favorite and easier types of games IMO. Why don't you combine them? Are you proficient in conditional logic?
I agree this is my favorite type of game, and because they're easy lol... I can keep everything in my head pretty well when it comes to conditional reasoning.

Bigfish41

Bronze

Re: In/out grouping games based on conditional chains

Post by Bigfish41 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Whatever works for you, but during the test day pressure you might forget some stuff. I would suggest writing them down just in case

Cheers

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”