Logic Game Questions Approach

Quick Silver

Logic Game Questions Approach

Postby Quick Silver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 pm

I've noticed for a while now that just about every LG question is stealthfully focused on testing to see if you know a rule or made an inference (without directly saying, and in turn, revealing the inference).

What are your thoughts --Is it worth it to look at a question and try predict/anticipate what rule or inference the question is trying to test?

Thoughts? Does any strategy out there suggest this or do any of you use this on your own?

(FYI - I already spend time making inferences before attacking questions).

ltowns1

Re: Logic Game Questions Approach

Postby ltowns1 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:29 am

Quick Silver wrote:I've noticed for a while now that just about every LG question is stealthfully focused on testing to see if you know a rule or made an inference (without directly saying, and in turn, revealing the inference).

What are your thoughts --Is it worth it to look at a question and try predict/anticipate what rule or inference the question is trying to test?

Thoughts? Does any strategy out there suggest this or do any of you use this on your own?

(FYI - I already spend time making inferences before attacking questions).

This might help. http://7sage.com/how-to-get-a-perfect-s ... gic-games/

Yes the key is figure out the inferences, and that's what you should be doing. The basis for games is just like what it is for RC and LR in the sense that it is mechanical and structural. With A LOT of practice the anticipation of the specific inferences that each game requires should be automatic. So just keep working on them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”