Improving LG timing Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
a_parm

Bronze

Improving LG timing

Post by a_parm » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Hello everyone, I am a first time poster but have been reading posts here for a while now. I will be taking the Dec LSAT. I have went through the LGB twice already. Also purchased Cambridge LG by type last week. My accuracy has improved quite a bit. I view the 7sage LG video for games that I got questions wrong on. However, I am having difficulty with the time it takes me to complete the games. I have printed out two sets of the Cambridge LG bundle. So I will be repeating all the games before LSAT day. What should i do?

Bigfish41

Bronze

Re: Improving LG timing

Post by Bigfish41 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Have you drilled games by type? Certain games, usually the first two, should take around 5-7 minutes to complete. Practice making inferences after you jot down all the rules. Inferences are the key to solving games. Don't rush to the questions. Take a pause and see how all the rules connect and if you could divide your game into hypos (usually either or statements).

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Drilling by type is a great idea^

I'd also recommend breaking it up into smaller bits. Work on getting 8 questions finished in eleven minutes, for example.

Best luck,

Blueprint LSAT Prep

a_parm

Bronze

Post by a_parm » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:31 pm

I am drilling by type. So I guess, repetition is the key. Just simply doing games continuously will help?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”