Results?!?! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
agalfano

New

Results?!?!

Post by agalfano » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:30 am

When do you guys think the scores will be out!!! I know typically they come out 2-4 days before LSAC originally says they will, but what do you guys think!

darth lulz

New

Re: Results?!?!

Post by darth lulz » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 am

temper your enthusiasm child

the longer your wait until scores come out, the longer you don't have to be told to retake

ChemEng1642

Silver

Post by ChemEng1642 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:26 am

Last edited by ChemEng1642 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CTuch

New

Post by CTuch » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:59 pm

I think we will get them on Friday. In the past the Sept/Oct scores come out 20 days from the test so that is what I am hoping for this test as well. Although, I did see on another thread that someone called LSAC because a special notes flag popped up on their LSAT status page and they were told over the phone they would get an email today or tomorrow with the details. Maybe that means when we get emailed our scores, those scores with issues will get their notifications? Possible.

superpatton

New

Post by superpatton » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:02 am

I'm still saying scores come out Monday. That way they have the weekend to make sure everything is prepped for release and they get them out the door on the first day of the week. Purely speculation, but September/October have traditionally been released 3 days early, with the past couple of years being 2 or less days early. Following this trend, the earliest I see them coming out is Sunday (which has happened before), but more likely, once again 2 days early on Monday. In any case, I hope I'm wrong and they come through this Friday!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”