Anyone here LOSE their timing? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
170plusordie

New

Anyone here LOSE their timing?

Post by 170plusordie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 pm

I reverted back to excessive blind review on my off days in between practice tests.

I've now, at least on today's pt and the previous PT, have lost my timing. I use to finish LR sections pretty quickly. Now once I hit question 22-23/26 I get the 5 minute warning. Before I could get to question 26 or halfway through 25/26 and then get the 5 minute warning.

Do I just have to rebuild my speed to get my old timing?

Interested to see if this has occurred to anyone else

BillPackets

Gold

Re: Anyone here LOSE their timing?

Post by BillPackets » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:27 pm

170plusordie wrote:I reverted back to excessive blind review on my off days in between practice tests.

I've now, at least on today's pt and the previous PT, have lost my timing. I use to finish LR sections pretty quickly. Now once I hit question 22-23/26 I get the 5 minute warning. Before I could get to question 26 or halfway through 25/26 and then get the 5 minute warning.

1) it's only 2 tests.

2) hitting question 22/23 at the 5 minute warning mark is fine

You're still finishing the sections, right? Doesn't seem like there's any need to assume you entire timing has gone out the window.

170plusordie

New

Re: Anyone here LOSE their timing?

Post by 170plusordie » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:33 pm

BillPackets wrote:
170plusordie wrote:I reverted back to excessive blind review on my off days in between practice tests.

1) it's only 2 tests.

2) hitting question 22/23 at the 5 minute warning mark is fine

You're still finishing the sections, right? Doesn't seem like there's any need to assume you entire timing has gone out the window.
well I can finish RC and LG. LR I can finish but I am guessing one a question or two in order to finish all.

before I was much faster, I would normally have time to review questions in LR.
Yeah I know it's only two tests, but I don't want it to be a habit and have it become 5-8 tests where I am now slow. I just wanted to see if this phenomenon occurred to anyone else.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”