Accommodated testing? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
robertrulez

New

Accommodated testing?

Post by robertrulez » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey guys,

How difficult is it to get accommodated testing for a physical illness? I've read some other threads saying it's extremely difficult to get it for mental disorders like ADD, but I haven't seen anything on physical disabilities.

I took a gnarly medication earlier this year that completely screwed up my intestines, doctors still haven't figured it out but they're thinking it's IBD. The pain can get so bad that it's difficult for me to focus and sit down for extended periods of time so I was thinking about talking to my doctor about applying for accommodated testing for extended time and breaks. Would that be a valid reason or should I not even bother wasting my time?

Also I'm also concerned about how it might effect my chances considering that LSAC tells law schools that I had accommodated testing.

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Re: Accommodated testing?

Post by Clyde Frog » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 am

robertrulez wrote:Hey guys,

How difficult is it to get accommodated testing for a physical illness? I've read some other threads saying it's extremely difficult to get it for mental disorders like ADD, but I haven't seen anything on physical disabilities.

I took a gnarly medication earlier this year that completely screwed up my intestines, doctors still haven't figured it out but they're thinking it's IBD. The pain can get so bad that it's difficult for me to focus and sit down for extended periods of time so I was thinking about talking to my doctor about applying for accommodated testing for extended time and breaks. Would that be a valid reason or should I not even bother wasting my time?

Also I'm also concerned about how it might effect my chances considering that LSAC tells law schools that I had accommodated testing.
They can't tell law schools anymore. It's worth a shot.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”