Is this a testing center "irregularity" worth reporting? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JuanitaFromTheDiner

New

Is this a testing center "irregularity" worth reporting?

Post by JuanitaFromTheDiner » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 pm

At my testing site, there were about 100 of us or so, and the first 90 inside the room got small individual tables to themselves. The last 10 of us had to share a longer table with another person seated next to us. We weren't seated according to our last names or anything, just placed as we came in the door. I asked one of the proctors if we could move to some of the empty tables around the room (there were extras) so that we could each have our own table too and was told that "there's a reason for everything we're doing."

Maybe I'm just looking for something to complain about given how the LG section that I just ASSUMED was experimental was not, but the table would shake every time the girl next to me wrote something or violently turned her pages (she was pissed they took her watch...), but I found it pretty distracting, especially during my 1st section - RC. I just stuck a finger in my ear and tried to drown everything out and roll with the punches, but it's still bothering me that if I had gotten out of the bathroom 5 minutes earlier, I would have had my own table. Worth letting LSAC know?

After reading the one poster's story about being moved multiple times due to AC problems and having a lawn mower going outside, I feel slightly better, but still pissed.

Short version - 90% got their own table, I had to share a rickety table with another person. Should I report to LSAC? Or chill the f out?

Slytherpuff

Platinum

Re: Is this a testing center "irregularity" worth reporting?

Post by Slytherpuff » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:26 pm

That's horrible, but I don't think you'd have a case for that being considered an "irregularity."

Nulli Secundus

Gold

Post by Nulli Secundus » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:27 pm

"Rolled with the punches"?? Wow man, the perseverance, this nation thanks you for your service. Only a few could have withstood what you endured.

On topic, no, that definitely does not qualify as a test center irregularity.

JuanitaFromTheDiner

New

Post by JuanitaFromTheDiner » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah...didn't think so. (I'm waiting on my medal for valor to come in the mail.) Thanks for confirming what I figured.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”