Tell me about this LSAT Trainer that's taken tls by storm Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Review My LSAT or do the LSAT Trainer first?

Review LSAT
No votes
Trainer
100%

Total votes: 1

BillsFan9907

Silver

Tell me about this LSAT Trainer that's taken tls by storm

Post by BillsFan9907 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Tell me about this LSAT Trainer that's taken tls by storm
Last edited by BillsFan9907 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

mornincounselor

Silver

Post removed.

Post by mornincounselor » Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rebexness

Gold

Re: Review My LSAT or do the LSAT Trainer first?

Post by rebexness » Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Seoulless wrote:I got a 167 on the October LSAT and a 169 on the December. As I took the December abroad, I only have a breakdown from LSAC of the October LSAT. I, of course, went over it briefly after scores were released. Now, however, I am gearing up for a retake in October - my final shot.

I am on the fence as to whether I should review my mistakes before or after completing the trainer. I feel apprehensive about doing it prior as whatever bad habits, thought patterns, misunderstandings etc.. etc.. that I had on test day are obviously still with me as I haven't yet reprogrammed my brain by faithfully developing new, more beneficial habits. I feel that any understanding I gain from reviewing now will simply be filtered through my less than ideal understanding of the LSAT.

On the other hand, it still might be useful to see if I can try to pinpoint some weak areas.

I wouldn't review your old LSAT at all, that way its closer to a fresh PT if you end up retaking it as prep for October.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”