New Logic Games Book Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
manillabay

Bronze

Re: New Logic Games Book

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:03 am

BradLeutwyler wrote:For the LAST TIME, I am not an LSAT tutor. I was. I taught for Kaplan for ten years. They are a rip off and I am going to destroy them. I did it all to make this product. To hide behind a handle and sling insults is sad. I have said nothing that is not 100% verifiable. NOTHING. I am sorry that you are not capable of dealing with that. Send me an email, use your real name like a big boy or girl and get factual information. lordleut@unlv.nevada.edu

PEPSI CHALLENGE - Get the book, read it, USE EVERYTHING IN IT, drill like a MOFO and you will see the simple truth: LSAT logic and games are SIMPLE. Most people teach them poorly. If you understand them, what they are, how they work and how all of the concepts of them apply to law school AND YOU USE THEM IN SCHOOL, you too will succeed.

If you cynically and ignorantly assume that this is an attempt to sell you a book, I'll even send you a freebie. I'm not in this for the money, but I don't need empty headed prattle steering people away from a great, cheap opportunity for success.

AND YES, I did TRY to make many diagrams look "hand drawn." But AGAIN, you are demonstrating why you are an LSAT failure. There is no logic or reason to what you say. "It cannot be good because the diagrams are funny looking." Good luck at law school with those 124 skills.
LOL

BradLeutwyler

New

Post by BradLeutwyler » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 am

Really "Mal Reynolds"? Amazon charges huge money, the IRS taxes the crap out of it and anything that MIGHT be left over is used to allow promising students into our classes and "Beta Testing" programs. Much to the chagrin of the ex-missus-Brad, this program is a money loser. BUT it will put Kaplan out of business eventually.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 am

manillabay wrote:
BradLeutwyler wrote:" But AGAIN, you are demonstrating why you are an LSAT failure. There is no logic or reason to what you say. "It cannot be good because the diagrams are funny looking." Good luck at law school with those 124 skills.
LOL
Aren't you making an assumption here yourself sir? I don't think he ever said it was bad. He simply questioned the legitimacy of your book given the low quality drawings on it. No on ever said it "cannot be good". It just simply calls into question the authenticity of it.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:12 am

BradLeutwyler wrote:Really "Mal Reynolds"? Amazon charges huge money, the IRS taxes the crap out of it and anything that MIGHT be left over is used to allow promising students into our classes and "Beta Testing" programs. Much to the chagrin of the ex-missus-Brad, this program is a money loser. BUT it will put Kaplan out of business eventually.
Hokkkayyy

McBrunson

New

Post by McBrunson » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:13 am

Can I please get a free book in exchange for the free advertising I gave you by starting this thread? That would be nice lol.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 am

It's basically free to post on amazon. They only charge you for sales so you can mark up whatever you want. And lol at the "IRS." That is hilarious. Do you realize how many idiot post on amazon?

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 am

You're not going to destroy anything. There are a million people in this space undercutting Big Test Prep. You don't have the overhead they do, so your margins are just fine at half the price point (or less).

Look, if you just see an opportunity to exploit a market void, fine. You'll fail -- there are already test prep companies much leaner than the big guys who will just price match you once you gain enough share. But at least your motives would be believable.

This whole “changing the world” thing, though, is absurd. Come on now. You know your stuff isn't any different than what everyone is teaching (it's probably worse, since, as you said, you're not an LSAT tutor). You're not teaching people how to become lawyers. You just have your own spin on how to analyze question stems and set up selection games and pace correctly. Like we all do. (Seriously, I'd like to hear one substantive thing you teach that isn't already in a book anyone can check out at their local library).

You're not bringing affordable test prep to the masses. You've been beaten to the market by other courses priced under $200, and many superb LSAT prep books priced under $50. You're just another of the thousands of JDs trying to make a buck on the test prep market. The insidious thing about you, though, is that your puffed up, slick claims demonstrate a complete lack of ethics and decency. It's one thing to encourage your students. It's another thing to snooker them in with false claims of full scholarships, law review, and top 15%.

There are a thousand Brad Leutwylers, and a thousand books like “LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know by Brad Leutwyler”. Just a guy trying to make a buck. With his book, “LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know by Brad Leutwyler”. Sorry, just plugging the title a little more, the Google SEO gods will kick in any moment.

LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know.

By Brad Leutwyler.

Brad Leutwyler.

Brad Leutwyler.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:22 am

BradLeutwyler wrote:AND YES, I did TRY to make many diagrams look "hand drawn." But AGAIN, you are demonstrating why you are an LSAT failure. There is no logic or reason to what you say. "It cannot be good because the diagrams are funny looking." Good luck at law school with those 124 skills.
Too bad I got a 179 loser.

MKC

Diamond

Post by MKC » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

BradLeutwyler wrote:Really "Mal Reynolds"? Amazon charges huge money, the IRS taxes the crap out of it and anything that MIGHT be left over is used to allow promising students into our classes and "Beta Testing" programs. Much to the chagrin of the ex-missus-Brad, this program is a money loser. BUT it will put Kaplan out of business eventually.
If only there was a Portable Document Format that would allow free distribution of material all over the world at no cost.

Oh, and the IRS only taxes profits dumbass. If you don't make any profits (money-loser, right?), you don't pay any taxes.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

Actually, I'd kind of like to see his score report. I'll post mine if he posts his. Fair enough Loserwyler?

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 am

Hold on guys, before we completely discredit him lets not forget that he teaches introductory philosophy at UNLV

MKC

Diamond

Post by MKC » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 am

Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler Brad Leutwyler

LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know LSAT Logic Games: Everything You Need to Know

How many times does it take to get to the first page of Google search results? Our Indiana Tech thread was #8 last time I checked.

snagglepuss

Gold

Post by snagglepuss » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:42 am

Lol tag.
Last edited by snagglepuss on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:01 am

Max324 wrote:Wow.
Your mere presence ITT is ironic.

unodostres

Silver

Post by unodostres » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:03 am

How did people utilize this book if it came out after the Feb exam?

Edit: not surprising that the same types of comments full his ratemyprofessor section.
Last edited by unodostres on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

unodostres

Silver

Post by unodostres » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:07 am

Lol at the claims of top 15. Guy needs a reality check on his own logic.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 am

Danger Zone wrote:
Not really. I don't take issue with him promoting on the site. It's the way he's doing it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:16 am

Mr. Smith is quite a fan I see Brad. Is Mr. Smith you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... ZN7PJ6R5TS

You really are so annoying. Like So Annoying. I seriously hate you for doing this type of stuff. Please go away.

LOL,

"I loved it cuz I had no idea what law school is like, and I plan on attending this fall. I don't know any lawyers, my dad isn't a lawyer nothin like that, so i was just goin off what i saw on law and order on TV. But this book definitely showed me what the academics are like in law school, and now I'm sure I wanna be there. It also gives awesome advice about deciding and good reasons for getting a law degree or not. and the author is really funny at times which makes the book not boring. If you think the LSAT is the most important part of goin to law school, well this book is just as important as logic games. it's actually way MORE important cuz you might decide law school is a bunch of hooey then you don't have to even take the LSAT!!! :) "

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

manillabay wrote:Mr. Smith is quite a fan I see Brad. Is Mr. Smith you:

You really are so annoying. Like So Annoying. I seriously hate you for doing this type of stuff. Please go away.

LOL,

"I loved it cuz I had no idea what law school is like, and I plan on attending this fall. I don't know any lawyers, my dad isn't a lawyer nothin like that, so i was just goin off what i saw on law and order on TV. But this book definitely showed me what the academics are like in law school, and now I'm sure I wanna be there. It also gives awesome advice about deciding and good reasons for getting a law degree or not. and the author is really funny at times which makes the book not boring. If you think the LSAT is the most important part of goin to law school, well this book is just as important as logic games. it's actually way MORE important cuz you might decide law school is a bunch of hooey then you don't have to even take the LSAT!!! :) "
In fairness, I bet all the smaller LSAT prep companies have had their own Mr. Smiths.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 am

Balthy wrote:
manillabay wrote:Mr. Smith is quite a fan I see Brad. Is Mr. Smith you:

LOL,

In fairness, I bet all the smaller LSAT prep companies have had their own Mr. Smiths.
Yeah, I know... even Mike Kim had several. It's still really annoying though.

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 am

Max324 wrote:Actually, I'd kind of like to see his score report. I'll post mine if he posts his. Fair enough Loserwyler?
You have made a fan of me today, friend. Well done.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 am

Danger Zone wrote:
Also this is true. Let's not forget the second biggest shill in tls history.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 am

I kind of feel bad for Brad. Maybe we should apologize

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:Also this is true. Let's not forget the second biggest shill in tls history.
Having an avatar that promotes my business doesn't make me a shill. Following me into threads every day to harass me about it makes you an autist though.

Go back to the lounge. Amazingly, there are still a few threads that you haven't yet graced with your banal shitposting. You have a busy day ahead of you dude.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Max324 wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:Also this is true. Let's not forget the second biggest shill in tls history.
Having an avatar that promotes my business doesn't make me a shill. Following me into threads every day to harass me about it makes you an autist though.

Go back to the lounge. Amazingly, there are still a few threads that you haven't yet graced with your banal shitposting. You have a busy day ahead of you dude.
Lol you invited people to come post in this thread you idiot.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”