Sam_Spade wrote:"Taken offensively"...
You write like you have a rock stuck so far up your ass that it requires a nightly preparation h grease by your wife in order to get it out. Maybe it will never come out because your boyfriend fucks you so often in the ass with a strap on.
Chump, let me guess your statement of purpose and written intent of pursuing a JD to the Admin. board mentioned something along the usual lines of:
1. Taking back or bringing "change to Washington"
2. Liberating those wrongly accused inmates sitting on death row at San Quentin
3. Protecting gitmo prisoners who've been violated by certain titles in the Patriot Act
4. Experiencing your own life situation where you felt violated and/or pissed on.
Well you know what? Fuck that. Fuck you're attempt at social conformity and political correctness. I laugh at people like you who play monday armchair quarterback when you're probably living in a two bedroom shack living paycheck to paycheck on $3k per month. Fuck your opinion you condescending piece of shit.
So what? A film inspired me to go back to law school. It's no different than a young basketball player seeing Dewayne Wade and wanting to play college basketball.
cahwc12 wrote:It's really hard for me to get a read from this post, which is rare. Usually most people fit pretty neatly into a few buckets of candidacy.
- You write like you have hints of some kind of autism spectrum disorder (I don't mean that offensively, but objectively), which leads me to question how effective an advice-giver you'd be ('hate change', 'working for and by myself', etc).
- An actor's portrayal of a murder trial in the 60s has inspired you to pursue a law degree to give armchair legal advice to your online business customers who don't all live in the state that you're going to law school in.
You're going to have to neglect this business you've built in order to pursue this law degree and then build it back up stronger than it was before just to set yourself on a path to break even. Then, you're intentionally aiming to get into the riskiest of risky ventures that is unilaterally understood as a last resort for newly minted JDs.
I just don't get it.
Well that certainly escalated quickly, didn't it?