What to do when there are 10 days left till LSAT?

charles_monster

What to do when there are 10 days left till LSAT?

Postby charles_monster » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 am

There are about 10 days left till the test in Asia, I don't know what I should do in these days. My plan is doing 10 real time PTs (I have done this for 4 days), which means I start my test at 9:00 am, 5 sections, then review it. (I have not done 69,70,71 yet, but I plan on redoing tests from 60-68, inserting 69, 70, 71 on the 2nd, 5th, 8th day) However, since I have already done all those tests before, I can score 178+ without a problem and I understand why each correct answer is correct and why wrongs are wrong. So I really don't need that much time to review, or I don't know what to review specifically. That leads to the problem that I can almost finish one PT, with pt itself and review, within 5 hours. Is that enough for the last ten days, because I've been hearing from people that the last couple days are pretty important, it's the last chance to improve, so I'm thinking I should probably do something else but I don't think I should do 2 PTs per day, I'm sure I'd burn out by the test day.
Should I just keep it this way, spending like 5-6 hours per day or I should do some extra work, if the latter one, what extra work should I do? Thanks a lot!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”