LSAT admission ticket

Sid

LSAT admission ticket

Postby Sid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 am

I am registered for the February LSATs and my ticket has no personal information on it. All the fields are blank.

Is this how it is for everyone? I'm scheduled to take it at Queens College and I wanted to know what building the LSATs are held in. I e-mailed lsac.org a few days ago and they responded all the information is on my ticket.

Nothing is on my ticket except for general rules.

Marshmallow

Re: LSAT admission ticket

Postby Marshmallow » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:51 am

Sid wrote:I am registered for the February LSATs and my ticket has no personal information on it. All the fields are blank.

Is this how it is for everyone? I'm scheduled to take it at Queens College and I wanted to know what building the LSATs are held in. I e-mailed lsac.org a few days ago and they responded all the information is on my ticket.

try opening it in a different browser.

Sid

Postby Sid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 am

thanks. Using IE the information displays. On Firefox, it didn't.

Baby_Got_Feuerbach

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm

If you've got it fixed, great.

Something I did when mine actually printed blank: save the document first and then print (rather than printing from the open window).

--

My ticket has a small puncture in the middle, think that'll be OK?

hazara

Postby hazara » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Sid wrote:I am registered for the February LSATs and my ticket has no personal information on it. All the fields are blank.

Hey i was having the same issue. i am also using firefox. When I opened the file all the spots were empty however when i downloaded to the file to save on my usb and print it. it suddenly appeared. so if your using adobe or w.e just download the file and it should work.

Sid

Postby Sid » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Yeah saving probably works as well. But I just used another browser and now all is good. I know what building, etc.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”