February 2014 Waiters

How will you celebrate - slash - wallow in despair after score release? (select all that apply)

I shall drink a great many alcohols!
30
25%
I'm going to finally SLEEP.
14
11%
I'm going to get sexed something crazy.
14
11%
No time for celebration -- MUST STRESS OVER APPLICASHUNS!
9
7%
I'll console myself with logic games.
4
3%
Eat. So much.
13
11%
Celebratory/Numb-the-Pain shopping!
10
8%
Finally stop avoiding my family and their constant questions!
13
11%
Cracker Barrel. (this one's basically here just so I can select it.)
15
12%
 
Total votes: 122

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:31 pm

xylocarp wrote:
thevuch wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

Last February they came out on the same date. In December they came out later.



On those past instances do we know the make up dates? As in this one is 2 weeks later but if I remember this past December was only 1 week? See what I'm getting at

From a cursory overview of the threads, both look to be one week from the scheduled administrations (Feb/Dec 2013 takers, can anyone confirm this?). I didn't go too far, so maybe there were others two weeks out (do they do that?) and maybe some were delayed further. Not sure.[/quote]

i took in december and im fairly positive (oxymoronic i know) that it was one week. there were the sabbath kids too

User avatar
alpwilliams
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby alpwilliams » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:42 pm

alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?

I'm predicting a +10 curve, so 111 right is a 170. Highest score given will be approximately 162.

(Seriously I feel like it was around a -12, which also was the modal response when this thread had a curve poll)

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:47 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?

I'm predicting a +10 curve, so 111 right is a 170. Highest score given will be approximately 162.

(Seriously I feel like it was around a -12, which also was the modal response when this thread had a curve poll)


comedic gold right here. i hear that the experimental section is bonus now too, so you can even get like a 201

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?

I'm predicting a +10 curve, so 111 right is a 170. Highest score given will be approximately 162.

(Seriously I feel like it was around a -12, which also was the modal response when this thread had a curve poll)


….
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 pm

alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?



consensus has been relatively HARD LG, regular perhaps slightly more difficult RC, normal if not easier LR. and dec was -14 curve. so hopefully itll be that good shit ya know

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 pm

thevuch wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?

I'm predicting a +10 curve, so 111 right is a 170. Highest score given will be approximately 162.

(Seriously I feel like it was around a -12, which also was the modal response when this thread had a curve poll)


comedic gold right here. i hear that the experimental section is bonus now too, so you can even get like a 201

Too bad LSAC is going to do the experimental section in ancient Aramaic starting in October. :(

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 pm

thevuch wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?



consensus has been relatively HARD LG, regular perhaps slightly more difficult RC, normal if not easier LR. and dec was -14 curve. so hopefully itll be that good shit ya know



….
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:13 am

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
thevuch wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?



consensus has been relatively HARD LG, regular perhaps slightly more difficult RC, normal if not easier LR. and dec was -14 curve. so hopefully itll be that good shit ya know



I don't remember most people claiming that LG were relatively hard. Am I missing something? I remember everyone being negatively surprised by the circular game, however other than that LG were not all that hard-at last that was the impression I was under.


i think the relatively hard thing comes from the fact that there were no gimme games, like theyre usually are, and the 2 grouping games werent bad, but they werent cake either, i mean some LG is just a breeze you know and this wasnt exactly a breeze

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am

thevuch wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
thevuch wrote:
alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?



consensus has been relatively HARD LG, regular perhaps slightly more difficult RC, normal if not easier LR. and dec was -14 curve. so hopefully itll be that good shit ya know



I don't remember most people claiming that LG were relatively hard. Am I missing something? I remember everyone being negatively surprised by the circular game, however other than that LG were not all that hard-at last that was the impression I was under.


i think the relatively hard thing comes from the fact that there were no gimme games, like theyre usually are, and the 2 grouping games werent bad, but they werent cake either, i mean some LG is just a breeze you know and this wasnt exactly a breeze


….
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:40 am

ZHENDERS WHERE IS WE POLL NEW NOW

User avatar
HanShotFirst
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby HanShotFirst » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

Finished House of Cards
Now what do

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:09 am

HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do




True detective

User avatar
haus
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby haus » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 am

HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do

Murder, She Wrote

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:36 am

thevuch wrote:ZHENDERS WHERE IS WE POLL NEW NOW


….
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cerebro
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Cerebro » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 am

haus wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do

Murder, She Wrote

Diagnosis Murder, Quincy M.E. and Barnaby Jones : geripalooza
Last edited by Cerebro on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am

HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do

Orange is the New Black if you haven't watched it already. If you have... Dexter maybe?

Btw, for those who recommended Civ 5, it has been a great time suck. My SO called me a nerd for playing it, but then last night I woke up in the middle of the night and he was playing haha.

ETA: typo
Last edited by xylocarp on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby mirroroferised7 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:56 am

xylocarp wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do

Orange is the New Black if you haven't watched it already. If you have... Dexter maybe?

Btw, for those who recommended Civ 5, it has been a great time suck. My SO called me a nerd for playing it, but then last night I woke up at in the middle of the night and he was playing haha.


Duh. That shit's like crack.

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby mirroroferised7 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 pm

alpwilliams wrote:Any new info on the test? curve predictions? test difficulty comparisons?


Did anyone else just get the email that LSAC has officially adopted the Julian Calendar? Looks like are test scores are going to be released in 26 days....

User avatar
BankruptMe
Posts: 822
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby BankruptMe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Is OTNB even funny?

I dont know, it seems kind of lame, but i have never watched it.

You should watch PBS Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge. It is about the an American who started the largest retail chain in Britain.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:21 pm

BankruptMe wrote:Is OTNB even funny?

I dont know, it seems kind of lame, but i have never watched it.


BankruptMe wrote:but i have never watched it.

BankruptMe wrote:but i have never watched it.

User avatar
HanShotFirst
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby HanShotFirst » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 pm

BankruptMe wrote:Is OTNB even funny?

I dont know, it seems kind of lame, but i have never watched it.

You should watch PBS Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge. It is about the an American who started the largest retail chain in Britain.


It's more of a dramedy than a comedy

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Also I had my first post-test day LSAT dream last night. Scores came out two weeks early and I got a 2250 :?:

Nicolena.
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nicolena. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 pm

thevuch wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:Finished House of Cards
Now what do




True detective


+1

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm

.
Last edited by Mack.Hambleton on Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”