February 2014 Waiters

How will you celebrate - slash - wallow in despair after score release? (select all that apply)

I shall drink a great many alcohols!
30
25%
I'm going to finally SLEEP.
14
11%
I'm going to get sexed something crazy.
14
11%
No time for celebration -- MUST STRESS OVER APPLICASHUNS!
9
7%
I'll console myself with logic games.
4
3%
Eat. So much.
13
11%
Celebratory/Numb-the-Pain shopping!
10
8%
Finally stop avoiding my family and their constant questions!
13
11%
Cracker Barrel. (this one's basically here just so I can select it.)
15
12%
 
Total votes: 122

User avatar
HanShotFirst
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby HanShotFirst » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Attax wrote:Deal with it, your info was wrong.


That's why I said it was misinformation...

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Attax » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:14 pm

PourMeTea wrote:
Who are you^?


Your favorite person in the world, duh :mrgreen:

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Cerebro wrote:
thevuch wrote:
Cerebro wrote:
thevuch wrote:this waiting thread is so awesome


how awesome is it?


free synchro genesis for life awesome. unlimited 180s


You have a knack for understatement, apparently.



lololol

User avatar
wiz
Posts: 28888
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby wiz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 pm

PourMeTea wrote:
wiz wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:
ratfukr wrote:honestly it's like the lsat - u can "study" or w/e all u want but there's just no substitute 4 getting jacked up as fuck on noots


I've received PMs like "what is syncro genesis" and "y did you tell me to take 200 mg of phenylpiracitiame now i feel like 80 yr-old AD on a motorized scooter" tbh it's taxing and I can't yet say it's been rewarding.

hi wizzy


Hi tea, I'm still not up to speed on noots unfortunately, but since you're back now and ready to rock, we should start playing maf 24/7 again.


g
4
u
y
w
xoxo


ty
<3
lynch
caltrash

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Attax » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm

wiz wrote:
ty
<3
lynch
caltrash


Fool = best

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Attax » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 pm

PourMeTea wrote:
Attax wrote:
Fool = best


MODS can I get an ip check for clay76


-gasp-

Nicolena.
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nicolena. » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:53 pm

My test is finally in three days, but for some reason I don't gel nervous at all. I just have a feeling of wanting to get it over with. I remember getting ready two weeks ago (Saturday of the test) and being super nervous. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.... :?

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Nicolena. wrote:My test is finally in three days, but for some reason I don't gel nervous at all. I just have a feeling of wanting to get it over with. I remember getting ready two weeks ago (Saturday of the test) and being super nervous. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.... :?


That's probably a good thing! You're prepared now go knock it out of the park this Saturday an then you can join us feb waiters in outlandish speculation and constant complaining.


ITS ONLY BEEN 11 days

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:18 pm

thevuch wrote:
Nicolena. wrote:My test is finally in three days, but for some reason I don't gel nervous at all. I just have a feeling of wanting to get it over with. I remember getting ready two weeks ago (Saturday of the test) and being super nervous. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.... :?


That's probably a good thing! You're prepared now go knock it out of the park this Saturday an then you can join us feb waiters in outlandish speculation and constant complaining.


ITS ONLY BEEN 11 days


...
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
logicspeaks
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby logicspeaks » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 pm

One thing I'm going to miss: Telling myself how it's totally possible I got a 180. Like, TOTALLY possible.

When scores get released all my 180 fantasies will be gone.

User avatar
RobertGolddust
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby RobertGolddust » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:47 pm

One thing I'm going to miss: Telling myself how it's totally possible I got a 180. Like, TOTALLY possible.

When scores get released all my 180 fantasies will be gone.


Even if you guessed on every question the 180 is still possible.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
thevuch wrote:
Nicolena. wrote:My test is finally in three days, but for some reason I don't gel nervous at all. I just have a feeling of wanting to get it over with. I remember getting ready two weeks ago (Saturday of the test) and being super nervous. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.... :?


That's probably a good thing! You're prepared now go knock it out of the park this Saturday an then you can join us feb waiters in outlandish speculation and constant complaining.


ITS ONLY BEEN 11 days


Your avatar…. :|




Is the best I know. Thx

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:00 pm

So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?

User avatar
HanShotFirst
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby HanShotFirst » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:02 pm

thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:10 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)



When is declared email date? Mar 5?

User avatar
Cerebro
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Cerebro » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:20 pm

thevuch wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)



When is declared email date? Mar 5?


Indeed.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

That's when Jesus comes back too right

orangemochafrapp
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby orangemochafrapp » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 pm

I walked out of the test like "nailed it".....now I'm wondering if I used a pencil and spelled my name right...

User avatar
Cerebro
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Cerebro » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 pm

thevuch wrote:That's when Jesus comes back too right


When you get to a certain age, there is no coming back.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

Last February they came out on the same date. In December they came out later.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 pm

xylocarp wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

Last February they came out on the same date. In December they came out later.



On those past instances do we know the make up dates? As in this one is 2 weeks later but if I remember this past December was only 1 week? See what I'm getting at

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

thevuch wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

Last February they came out on the same date. In December they came out later.



On those past instances do we know the make up dates? As in this one is 2 weeks later but if I remember this past December was only 1 week? See what I'm getting at

From a cursory overview of the threads, both look to be one week from the scheduled administrations (Feb/Dec 2013 takers, can anyone confirm this?). I didn't go too far, so maybe there were others two weeks out (do they do that?) and maybe some were delayed further. Not sure.

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

xylocarp wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
thevuch wrote:So if the make up folks are taking this saturday. Will this affect feb 8 test score release date?


People were saying that in past years when there were delays at test sites, all scores were still sent out on time (or early.)

Last February they came out on the same date. In December they came out later.


...
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Cerebro wrote:
thevuch wrote:That's when Jesus comes back too right


When you get to a certain age, there is no coming back.



what are you trying to say




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brinicolec, Christinabruin and 7 guests