February 2014 Waiters

How will you celebrate - slash - wallow in despair after score release? (select all that apply)

I shall drink a great many alcohols!
30
25%
I'm going to finally SLEEP.
14
11%
I'm going to get sexed something crazy.
14
11%
No time for celebration -- MUST STRESS OVER APPLICASHUNS!
9
7%
I'll console myself with logic games.
4
3%
Eat. So much.
13
11%
Celebratory/Numb-the-Pain shopping!
10
8%
Finally stop avoiding my family and their constant questions!
13
11%
Cracker Barrel. (this one's basically here just so I can select it.)
15
12%
 
Total votes: 122

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 pm

logicspeaks wrote:
PattyCake wrote:Ok is in-and-out really much better than 5 guys?

Hands down.


FALSE. Where is Shake Shack located in your pyramid of lies?

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Winston1984 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 pm

logicspeaks wrote:
PattyCake wrote:Ok is in-and-out really much better than 5 guys?

Hands down.


I respectfully disagree. Worthy of a new poll.

Baby_Got_Feuerbach
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:42 pm

sanibella wrote:Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):


168
168+
166

polymathew24
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby polymathew24 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Utterly inebriated off of some local IPA’s, how is everyone doing on this fine Saturday night? Anyone in Brooklyn looking for some philosophical discussion?

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 pm

sanibella wrote:Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):

177 over my last 10.
173+
171, pure pessimist here.

User avatar
HanShotFirst
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby HanShotFirst » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:49 pm

171
173+
170-171

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
sanibella wrote:Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):

177 over my last 10.
173+
171, pure pessimist here.


Why so pessimistic?

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:55 pm

175
173
169

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm

xylocarp wrote:175
173
169


IS NO ONE AN OPTIMIST HERE?

To answer my own poll:

172
172
166-168

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm

sanibella wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
sanibella wrote:Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):

177 over my last 10.
173+
171, pure pessimist here.


Why so pessimistic?

It's my natural tendency, unfortunately.

User avatar
zhenders
Posts: 743
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby zhenders » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm

178
175
175

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:58 pm

168
167
164 (setting the bar low)

And fried pickles are good too

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
sanibella wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
sanibella wrote:Okay, okay enough of the Cracker Barrel for the mercy of those of us who are hungry and not within a three hour drive of a CB. Next thing I know you will be holding Waffle House over my head, too.

Informal Poll:

Median score you were PTing:
Score you were aiming for:
Score you think you got (based on a -12 curve):

177 over my last 10.
173+
171, pure pessimist here.


Why so pessimistic?

It's my natural tendency, unfortunately.


So your prediction is independent of your actual feelings about the test?

User avatar
gratfield
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby gratfield » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 pm

169
170
Wouldn't be surprised by anything from 167 to 171

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 pm

thevuch wrote:168
167
164 (setting the bar low)

And fried pickles are good too


Blasphemy. Highly overrated, IMO. Does no one appreciate a fine Claussen Kosher pickle anymore?

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Eh, I'd say I felt mostly ambivalent about the test upon leaving, but I think time has warped whatever thoughts I had since haha.

User avatar
haus
Posts: 2824
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby haus » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 pm

162
180
163

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 pm

sanibella wrote:
thevuch wrote:168
167
164 (setting the bar low)

And fried pickles are good too


Blasphemy. Highly overrated, IMO. Does no one appreciate a fine Claussen Kosher pickle anymore?



I've been known to drink the juice

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 pm

haus wrote:162
180
163

gl I believe in you

dreamerchic19
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby dreamerchic19 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:04 pm

I see i'm not the only drinker in here lol

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:04 pm

thevuch wrote:
sanibella wrote:
thevuch wrote:168
167
164 (setting the bar low)

And fried pickles are good too


Blasphemy. Highly overrated, IMO. Does no one appreciate a fine Claussen Kosher pickle anymore?



I've been known to drink the juice


I have as well. Don't sully your obviously fine taste with that fried nonsense.

User avatar
logicspeaks
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby logicspeaks » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm

167
165
169

polymathew24
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby polymathew24 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 pm

dreamerchic19 wrote:I see i'm not the only drinker in here lol


No sir/madam; I wish you the best of fortune as it pertains to our LSAT score.

User avatar
sanibella
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby sanibella » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 pm

logicspeaks wrote:167
165
169


Ah, an optimist finally. Get out of law immediately.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackmamba8, BOSStongrl, cherrygalore, haus, Instrumental, Pozzo and 17 guests