February 2014 Waiters

How will you celebrate - slash - wallow in despair after score release? (select all that apply)

I shall drink a great many alcohols!
30
25%
I'm going to finally SLEEP.
14
11%
I'm going to get sexed something crazy.
14
11%
No time for celebration -- MUST STRESS OVER APPLICASHUNS!
9
7%
I'll console myself with logic games.
4
3%
Eat. So much.
13
11%
Celebratory/Numb-the-Pain shopping!
10
8%
Finally stop avoiding my family and their constant questions!
13
11%
Cracker Barrel. (this one's basically here just so I can select it.)
15
12%
 
Total votes: 122

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:16 am

I'm really hoping for today, but I know it probably won't be today what with the history of past February score releases and the fact that make-ups were two weeks after the scheduled test. Still, I probably won't be too productive at work today...

Baby_Got_Feuerbach
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 am

PourMeTea wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
logicspeaks wrote:I'm a very relaxed person, and when I got my December score a couple months ago my heart was racing. Just a heads up to all the first timers.


Yeah I've got a feeling that I'll blackout and won't be able to tell my grandchildren about that time my LSAT score came.

Don't worry, you can always retake


Oh. It's you.

User avatar
Attax
Posts: 3589
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Attax » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:20 am

PourMeTea wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
logicspeaks wrote:I'm a very relaxed person, and when I got my December score a couple months ago my heart was racing. Just a heads up to all the first timers.


Yeah I've got a feeling that I'll blackout and won't be able to tell my grandchildren about that time my LSAT score came.

Don't worry, you can always retake


Retaking is for suckers. People should just suck it up and apply with what they have, surely their great personality will get them admitted!

Baby_Got_Feuerbach
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 am

Attax wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
logicspeaks wrote:I'm a very relaxed person, and when I got my December score a couple months ago my heart was racing. Just a heads up to all the first timers.


Yeah I've got a feeling that I'll blackout and won't be able to tell my grandchildren about that time my LSAT score came.

Don't worry, you can always retake


Retaking is for suckers. People should just suck it up and apply with what they have, surely their great personality will get them admitted!


Why would I re-take a 180? Remember, I used that BIC technique.

User avatar
generalmead
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby generalmead » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 am

This is gonna be a fun weekend to wait through...

User avatar
Nucky
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nucky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am

generalmead wrote:This is gonna be a fun weekend to wait through...


I really hope it doesn't come to that. Drinking on a Monday or Tuesday is less than ideal...

dreamerchic19
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby dreamerchic19 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Attax wrote:
PourMeTea wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
logicspeaks wrote:I'm a very relaxed person, and when I got my December score a couple months ago my heart was racing. Just a heads up to all the first timers.


Yeah I've got a feeling that I'll blackout and won't be able to tell my grandchildren about that time my LSAT score came.

Don't worry, you can always retake


Retaking is for suckers. People should just suck it up and apply with what they have, surely their great personality will get them admitted!


Lol I love your enthusiasm

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:05 pm

.
Last edited by Mack.Hambleton on Wed May 07, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby mirroroferised7 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:09 pm

I've never hated the color green so much in my life.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:18 pm

mirroroferised7 wrote:I've never hated the color green so much in my life.

+1

User avatar
Winston1984
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Winston1984 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 pm

xylocarp wrote:
mirroroferised7 wrote:I've never hated the color green so much in my life.

+1


So have we all agreed today isn't going to happen?

jackieh
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby jackieh » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:26 pm

I almost wish that they would limit the number of times that we are allowed to check in a 24 hour period. Alas, I am one of the snowbirds who JUST took it last Saturday so I am not sure WHY I am checking so much at this point. Just wish the boxes would turn so I can really begin to PANIC.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Winston1984 wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
mirroroferised7 wrote:I've never hated the color green so much in my life.

+1


So have we all agreed today isn't going to happen?

Given past February score release trends and the fact that make-ups were two weeks late, it's PROBABLY not going to happen today. But green icons at this point in the day mean nothing — they've come out much later in the past.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:29 pm

i wish we had an inside man at LSAC

User avatar
Mauve.Dino
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:55 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Mauve.Dino » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Cooley just sent me an e-mail. This is such a bad omen.

User avatar
Nucky
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nucky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Mauve.Dino wrote:Cooley just sent me an e-mail. This is such a bad omen.


Normally I would tell you to brush it off, but yeah, that's bad... I'd suggest begging LSAC to cancel your score immediately.

:wink:

msdiiva
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby msdiiva » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:58 pm

xylocarp wrote:
Winston1984 wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
mirroroferised7 wrote:I've never hated the color green so much in my life.

+1


So have we all agreed today isn't going to happen?

Given past February score release trends and the fact that make-ups were two weeks late, it's PROBABLY not going to happen today. But green icons at this point in the day mean nothing — they've come out much later in the past.


What is this green icon thing?

Nicolena.
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nicolena. » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 pm

james.bungles wrote:THREE DAYS REMAIN


By this, You mean three business days right?

Called LSAC they said they won't be releasing over the weekend and then assured me that they won't be posted until the 5th.......

Idk how much truth there is to this, but looks like the 5th at face value. :?

User avatar
Nucky
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nucky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:02 pm

Nicolena. wrote:
james.bungles wrote:THREE DAYS REMAIN


By this, You mean three business days right?

Called LSAC they said they won't be releasing over the weekend and then assured me that they won't be posted until the 5th.......

Idk how much truth there is to this, but looks like the 5th at face value. :?


There goes the weekend... :evil:

User avatar
alecks
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby alecks » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

I have a feeling I'm going to leave work early that day. Come in for an hour or two and say I have food poisoning or the stomach flu or something. Considering the reaction I had coming out of the test it's not going to be pretty if a 155 shows up in my inbox on Wednesday... and then I have to sit at work the whole day??? oh helllll no.

Nicolena.
Posts: 302
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nicolena. » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Nucky wrote:
Nicolena. wrote:
james.bungles wrote:THREE DAYS REMAIN


By this, You mean three business days right?

Called LSAC they said they won't be releasing over the weekend and then assured me that they won't be posted until the 5th.......

Idk how much truth there is to this, but looks like the 5th at face value. :?


There goes the weekend... :evil:


You can still drink. Just think of it as a long pre-gaming phase. By Monday and Tuesday you won't even care anymore. By Wednesday, you'll just be numb. :D

User avatar
Nucky
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nucky » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Nicolena. wrote:
Nucky wrote:
Nicolena. wrote:
james.bungles wrote:THREE DAYS REMAIN


By this, You mean three business days right?

Called LSAC they said they won't be releasing over the weekend and then assured me that they won't be posted until the 5th.......

Idk how much truth there is to this, but looks like the 5th at face value. :?


There goes the weekend... :evil:


You can still drink. Just think of it as a long pre-gaming phase. By Monday and Tuesday you won't even care anymore. By Wednesday, you'll just be numb. :D


Or dead... and my 180 will sit in my inbox for eternity, never to be opened or appreciated. :lol:

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Nucky wrote:
Nicolena. wrote:
Nucky wrote:
There goes the weekend... :evil:


You can still drink. Just think of it as a long pre-gaming phase. By Monday and Tuesday you won't even care anymore. By Wednesday, you'll just be numb. :D


Or dead... and my 180 will sit in my inbox for eternity, never to be opened or appreciated. :lol:

This sounds like an episode of The Twilight Zone.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Nicolena. wrote:
james.bungles wrote:THREE DAYS REMAIN


By this, You mean three business days right?

Called LSAC they said they won't be releasing over the weekend and then assured me that they won't be posted until the 5th.......

Idk how much truth there is to this, but looks like the 5th at face value. :?

this is the worst thing I have ever heard

ETA: has anyone called LSAC for past tests and asked about this? Maybe they just always say this? **desperately trying to stay optimistic**
Last edited by xylocarp on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:13 pm

msdiiva wrote:What is this green icon thing?

In your LSAC account under the LSAT tab, if you click "View all LSAT information" you'll see a screen with some little green icons with green arrows in them. On the day that scores come out (before any are sent), those icons turn gray.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Instrumental, MSNbot Media, njames1961 and 8 guests