February 2014 Waiters

How will you celebrate - slash - wallow in despair after score release? (select all that apply)

I shall drink a great many alcohols!
30
25%
I'm going to finally SLEEP.
14
11%
I'm going to get sexed something crazy.
14
11%
No time for celebration -- MUST STRESS OVER APPLICASHUNS!
9
7%
I'll console myself with logic games.
4
3%
Eat. So much.
13
11%
Celebratory/Numb-the-Pain shopping!
10
8%
Finally stop avoiding my family and their constant questions!
13
11%
Cracker Barrel. (this one's basically here just so I can select it.)
15
12%
 
Total votes: 122

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 am

...
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonafide84
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Bonafide84 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 am

It's actually Thursday!
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:Its Friday, and the scores are not here as of this morning :oops:

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am

Bonafide84 wrote:It's actually Thursday!
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:Its Friday, and the scores are not here as of this morning :oops:


Ops! Yes, it is hahah

User avatar
BankruptMe
Posts: 822
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby BankruptMe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:04 pm

Is the panic beginning?

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:15 pm

BankruptMe wrote:Is the panic beginning?

Yes. :(

I'm just mostly scared for how awful I'm going to feel when/if I fall outside my range of acceptable scores and have to take again... I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm taking it again.

User avatar
Nucky
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Nucky » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
BankruptMe wrote:Is the panic beginning?

Yes. :(

I'm just mostly scared for how awful I'm going to feel when/if I fall outside my range of acceptable scores and have to take again... I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm taking it again.


If it makes you feel any better, this was my third attempt so if I score under my range I'm screwed while you still have the option of retaking. Take comfort in that. Especially if you're not applying this cycle.

Frankly, I think you should max out your retakes unless you've hit 175+.

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Nucky wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
BankruptMe wrote:Is the panic beginning?

Yes. :(

I'm just mostly scared for how awful I'm going to feel when/if I fall outside my range of acceptable scores and have to take again... I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm taking it again.


If it makes you feel any better, this was my third attempt so if I score under my range I'm screwed while you still have the option of retaking. Take comfort in that. Especially if you're not applying this cycle.

Frankly, I think you should max out your retakes unless you've hit 175+.

I told myself I'd retake if I was anywhere under 173 so I suppose we're pretty similar on that thought. I do have time but man I want nothing more than to not have to study for June or September...

Sorry to hear you're out of retakes, but I'm sure you killed this one! Can't imagine how anxious I would feel in your shoes.

User avatar
unodostres
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby unodostres » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Hey guys! Good luck!!!

Sucks to hear that games was brutal :(

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:41 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
Nucky wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
BankruptMe wrote:Is the panic beginning?

Yes. :(

I'm just mostly scared for how awful I'm going to feel when/if I fall outside my range of acceptable scores and have to take again... I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm taking it again.


If it makes you feel any better, this was my third attempt so if I score under my range I'm screwed while you still have the option of retaking. Take comfort in that. Especially if you're not applying this cycle.

Frankly, I think you should max out your retakes unless you've hit 175+.

I told myself I'd retake if I was anywhere under 173 so I suppose we're pretty similar on that thought. I do have time but man I want nothing more than to not have to study for June or September...

Sorry to hear you're out of retakes, but I'm sure you killed this one! Can't imagine how anxious I would feel in your shoes.

We're in the same boat MidwestLifer. Will retake with a 172 or below, but won't like it...

User avatar
JOTEN555
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby JOTEN555 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:45 pm

I'm panicking so much, I've stopped stalking the thread as a "guest" and am posting for the first time.

Wha.. wha... what's happening to me?!?! :shock:

User avatar
BankruptMe
Posts: 822
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby BankruptMe » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Honestly, I am panicking more about the date i had two days ago on Tuesday and the girl not calling so far moreso then the LSAT. haha

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

JOTEN555 wrote:I'm panicking so much, I've stopped stalking the thread as a "guest" and am posting for the first time.

Wha.. wha... what's happening to me?!?! :shock:

We were all lurkers once...
What score are you hoping for

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby mirroroferised7 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Nucky wrote:
MidwestLifer wrote:
BankruptMe wrote:Is the panic beginning?

Yes. :(

I'm just mostly scared for how awful I'm going to feel when/if I fall outside my range of acceptable scores and have to take again... I don't want to have to explain to people why I'm taking it again.


If it makes you feel any better, this was my third attempt so if I score under my range I'm screwed while you still have the option of retaking. Take comfort in that. Especially if you're not applying this cycle.

Frankly, I think you should max out your retakes unless you've hit 175+.


This.

Also, had MORE dreams last night. It was the same dream, twice. In the first one, I opened an actual, snail mail envelope to find out my score was the same as my last take. Woke up, miserable. Fell back asleep, and had the SAME dream (stupid paper envelope and all) but got a 178. Then I went to Harvard 0L summer camp. Because, in my dreams, that's a thing.

ETA: No, it was TOTALLY a 178, not a 175... silly me.

dreamerchic19
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby dreamerchic19 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:56 pm

I actually feel good about it :lol:

User avatar
JOTEN555
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby JOTEN555 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 pm

xylocarp wrote:
JOTEN555 wrote:I'm panicking so much, I've stopped stalking the thread as a "guest" and am posting for the first time.

Wha.. wha... what's happening to me?!?! :shock:

We were all lurkers once...
What score are you hoping for


For this first LSAT, I've set the bar at an achievable 160. But I'm preparing myself mentally for a much worse, while secretly deluding my reasonableness in hoping for much better.

I'm between Feuerbach's post...

Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:I got a good chuckle in the shower today when I thought, for the first time, that maybe I scored well above my PT average and into the mid-170s. After all, I did only not answer two (or was it three?) questions!


...and beginning to contemplate starting to erase any useless notes on my LSAT books to get ready for the next couple of months.

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm

JOTEN555 wrote:I'm panicking so much, I've stopped stalking the thread as a "guest" and am posting for the first time.

Wha.. wha... what's happening to me?!?! :shock:


welcome to the club bro!! and surrender your sanity! the lsat is only the beginning, law school and then a legal profession our sanity is overrated!

Bonafide84
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Bonafide84 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I was having nightmares about it last night. I got a 153 and made the LSAC re-check my score and it tuned out to be a 152. GOT DAMN IT!

User avatar
MidwestLifer
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby MidwestLifer » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:06 pm

dreamerchic19 wrote:I actually feel good about it :lol:

You're in the wrong place, this is the February 2014 neurotic and pessimistic waiters thread, not the February 2014 optimistic waiters thread. :wink:

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 pm

this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:10 pm

thevuch wrote:this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

vuch you're gonna get a 120

(just trying to help)

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:12 pm

xylocarp wrote:
thevuch wrote:this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

vuch you're gonna get a 120

(just trying to help)


ive accepted my fate! lol thanks xc

Baby_Got_Feuerbach
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby Baby_Got_Feuerbach » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:13 pm

xylocarp wrote:
thevuch wrote:this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

vuch you're gonna get a 120

(just trying to help)


You'll enjoy that 119.

(Just trying to set you up for then that 120 score comes in.)

dreamerchic19
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby dreamerchic19 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 pm

MidwestLifer wrote:
dreamerchic19 wrote:I actually feel good about it :lol:

You're in the wrong place, this is the February 2014 neurotic and pessimistic waiters thread, not the February 2014 optimistic waiters thread. :wink:


This has been so tiring, ugh! cutting myself some slack

User avatar
xylocarp
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby xylocarp » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
thevuch wrote:this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

vuch you're gonna get a 120

(just trying to help)


You'll enjoy that 119.

(Just trying to set you up for then that 120 score comes in.)

<3 thanks bro

User avatar
thevuch
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Re: February 2014 Waiters

Postby thevuch » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:24 pm

xylocarp wrote:
Baby_Got_Feuerbach wrote:
xylocarp wrote:
thevuch wrote:this is true ^^^^^^^^^^ we set the bar low so when they come back we are pleasantly surprised

vuch you're gonna get a 120

(just trying to help)


You'll enjoy that 119.

(Just trying to set you up for then that 120 score comes in.)

<3 thanks bro


i hear a 119 is the super secret g13 classified score that gives you automatic admission to all T14. it takes a secret scantron bubble pattern to get but it is doable




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace and 4 guests