Study plan help and materials

chabs

Study plan help and materials

Postby chabs » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm planning on studying with following books to prep for the October 2014 LSAT:

1. Powerscore LG Bible
2. Manhattan LR and RC
3. The LSAT Trainer
4. The official superprep
5. Prep tests 50-61 and 62-recent one. (about 15 practice tests)

I was wondering if anyone can give me an insight of how I should begin studying, if I should purchase more practice tests etc? I'm not purchasing a lot due to economic situation, but I think that with all this is ok-for 6 months of studying. I'm aiming towards 160. Thanks in advance!

The LSAT Trainer

Re: Study plan help and materials

Postby The LSAT Trainer » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 pm

chabs wrote:I'm planning on studying with following books to prep for the October 2014 LSAT:

1. Powerscore LG Bible
2. Manhattan LR and RC
3. The LSAT Trainer
4. The official superprep
5. Prep tests 50-61 and 62-recent one. (about 15 practice tests)

I was wondering if anyone can give me an insight of how I should begin studying, if I should purchase more practice tests etc? I'm not purchasing a lot due to economic situation, but I think that with all this is ok-for 6 months of studying. I'm aiming towards 160. Thanks in advance!

Hi there -- if you are strapped for cash, my suggestion would be to pick up the Next 10 Actuals (29-38), even if it means dropping a few of the more recent exams or the superprep -- better bang for your buck, and as it stands your list looks a little disproportionate in terms of learning guides vs practice q's --

And start with lesson one of the trainer! --

Good luck preparing for the exam -- Mike Kim

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”