The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby justabitunusual » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Dirigo wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Pretty sure there's a popeyes AND a church in a 2 mile radius of Harvard's campus soOoOoo. dat probe ain't accurate, don't quote me.


thats unrepresentative of the area im looking at. check your privelege

Check your spelling.


r we proofreading poasts now?

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Me too.


we went slumming at Outback

eta: Do they have Popeye's where any of y'all are?


I love Popeye's. I have unlimited access to them...literally, my family owns a building for one of them. lol


Haha, I used to (loved their onion rings), but since the prime ingredient in most of their items is lard, I try to avoid it at all costs, although I'm pretty sure the onion rings are the healthiest item on the menu...



It's good for the soul.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Pretty sure there's a popeyes AND a church in a 2 mile radius of Harvard's campus soOoOoo. dat probe ain't accurate, don't quote me.


thats unrepresentative of the area im looking at. check your privilege

Check your spelling.


no autocorrect on my laptop

fixed


Hope your PS + sups. don't have any spelling errors. I hear AdComs hate that shit.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:18 pm

justabitunusual wrote:Haha, I used to (loved their onion rings), but since the prime ingredient in most of their items is lard, I try to avoid it at all costs, although I'm pretty sure the onion rings are the healthiest item on the menu...


tbf they have blackened chicken tenders that fit into macros great. used to get them from time to time when they opened the first popeyes in a suburb around here which was a culture shock to everyone.

i think it was the first time people in carmel, in saw non whities

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Hope your PS + sups. don't have any spelling errors. I hear AdComs hate that shit.


proofread?

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:19 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Dirigo wrote:Colonel is racist af.


Hahahahahaha.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Hope your PS + sups. don't have any spelling errors. I hear AdComs hate that shit.


proofread?


Ya, but only your Why Penn essay.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby justabitunusual » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Dirigo wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Check your spelling.


r we proofreading poasts now?

You've been quiet the last few days. What gives?


don't pretend u missed me

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Colonel is racist af.


Hahahahahaha.


i know guys my bigotry is out of hand. maybe i should check my privilege

*looks at skin*

okay we good

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Rigo » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Hope your PS + sups. don't have any spelling errors. I hear AdComs hate that shit.


proofread?


Ya, but only your Why Penn essay.


credited

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby justabitunusual » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:the first popeyes was a culture shock to the whities

yeah, i can see that

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Dirigo wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Colonel is racist af.


Hahahahahaha.


i know guys my bigotry is out of hand. maybe i should check my privilege

*looks at skin*

okay we good

Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom.

ftfy

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom real housewife of *Colonel's location*.
ftfy


Ftf both of you.

Edit: formatting.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 pm

just lookin for that suga daddy

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby justabitunusual » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom real housewife of *Colonel's location*.

ftfy


Idk why but every time I see your handle, I read "Shawshank" and then say Redemption afterwards, prob bc i'm illiterate
Last edited by justabitunusual on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:just lookin for that suga daddy


Dat a call out, Colonel? Don't even.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom real housewife of *Colonel's location*.

ftfy


Ftf both of you.


Idk why but every time I see your handle, I read "Shawshank" and then say Redemption afterwards, prob bc i'm illiterate[/quote]

Great movie. 10/10.

Edit: But Mean Girls takes the cake, obvi.
Last edited by Shakawkaw on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
dirigo wrote:Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom real housewife of *Colonel's location*.

ftfy


Ftf both of you.

Edit: formatting.


edit: fixed your editing correction you thought you made

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
dirigo wrote:Colonel outed as Tan a Teen Mom real housewife of *Colonel's location*.

ftfy


Ftf both of you.

Edit: formatting.


edit: fixed your editing correction you thought you made


Tread lightly.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 pm

bad quoting replicates with each additional quote

its like the butterfly effect

only it wasnt made into a shitty movie

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Tread lightly.



i was just trying to make you look smart

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2695
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Shakawkaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Tread lightly.



i was just trying to make you look smart


As if I need your help, Colonel. DON'T EVEN.

Also: *bigsean.gif*




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, applejacks888, bearedman8, brenna_bormann, brewpub16, dontsaywhatyoumean, Instrumental, JoshLyman13, laqueredup, Reeferside, shotgunheist, Yahoo [Bot] and 41 guests