Page 179 of 358

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:43 pm
by Smallville
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Dirigo wrote:What's the tea, jgoody?

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 pm
by Rigo
:mrgreen:

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


this is a huge question.

while jboogies look like his came from the Big Lots of gif sites, Unusuals are so rapid fire and incoherent they generally derail threads with a lot of potential til no one comes back.

ill let more weigh in before I decide for sure

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:49 pm
by Smallville
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


this is a huge question.

while jboogies look like his came from the Big Lots of gif sites, Unusuals are so rapid fire and incoherent they generally derail threads with a lot of potential til no one comes back.

ill let more weigh in before I decide for sure

google fer dayzzzz
my gif game be dope

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:57 pm
by GreenTee
.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 pm
by mist4bison
.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:01 pm
by GreenTee
.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:02 pm
by justabitunusual
mist4bison wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


I really think I need a few samples before I cast my vote. How about some reaction gifs to Dirigo's poll?


Uneccessary Mist, the only reason I'm being compared to a subpar gif'er (no offense jgood) is bc rigo and col can't go too many pages w/o speaking of me. It's nbd.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm
by Hand
justabitunusual wrote:
mist4bison wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


I really think I need a few samples before I cast my vote. How about some reaction gifs to Dirigo's poll?


Uneccessary Mist, the only reason I'm being compared to a subpar gif'er (no offense jgood) is bc rigo and col can't go too many pages w/o speaking of me. It's nbd.


Has anyboy ITT given unusual a good ol sexytime yet?

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm
by justabitunusual
GreenTee wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


I'd have to go with unusual on this one. For me, it's more about frequency. Jgood's gifs are often of worse quality, but I think unusual takes the cake in terms of sheer volume of indiscriminate gif posting.


There was an actual game in play and if you notice that was right ab the time i was first able to post gifs ...so i was overly excitable.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:05 pm
by Smallville
Image

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:05 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
mist4bison wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Unofficial poll:
Who has the worse gif game: Unusual or Jgoody?


I really think I need a few samples before I cast my vote. How about some reaction gifs to Dirigo's poll?


okay heres hypo:

*Dirigo's Poll happens*

jgoody reaction:

Image

unusual reaction:

Image

Image

Image

ALL IN QUICK SUCCESSION

get it?

eta: these are probably even giving them too much credit, its just really hard to try myself to that level

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:07 pm
by mist4bison
.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:07 pm
by Rigo
:mrgreen:

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm
by Smallville
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:eta: these are probably even giving them too much credit, its just really hard to try myself to that level

your just too good of a poaster... but in all fairness you've had way more time to get your gif game down

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
Dirigo wrote:Your jgoody reaction is a little too good, colonel.
There's a pretty big disparity between gary coleman gif and pikachu gif.



That's why I had to edit it

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:08 pm
by Rigo
:mrgreen:

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 pm
by Hand
Dirigo wrote:How did you get learn unusual's method of googling "shut up gif" and taking the first ten results? I thought that was a trade secret.

:mrgreen:

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
hereisonehand wrote:
Dirigo wrote:How did you get learn unusual's method of googling "shut up gif" and taking the first ten results? I thought that was a trade secret.

:mrgreen:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:09 pm
by Shakawkaw
Can someone post a gif in my stead until I am able to?

Much appreciated.

Also, my vote's for unusual, obviously. (I don't have to substantiate this fact. Because facts are true.)

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
Shakawkaw wrote:Can someone post a gif in my stead until I am able to?

Tread softly given the current topic but link it and ill post

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm
by GreenTee
Jgoods wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:eta: these are probably even giving them too much credit, its just really hard to try myself to that level

your just too good of a poaster... but in all fairness you've had way more time to get your gif game down


A small piece of advice:

The poster with the best gif game is the poster who does not post gifs.

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:12 pm
by Colonel_funkadunk
GreenTee wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:eta: these are probably even giving them too much credit, its just really hard to try myself to that level

your just too good of a poaster... but in all fairness you've had way more time to get your gif game down


A small piece of advice:

The poster with the best gif game is the poster who does not post gifs.


don't mess w GT

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:13 pm
by GreenTee
.

Post removed.

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:16 pm
by schmelling
Post removed.