The Official December 2014 Study Group

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:01 am

longhorn65 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:I keep forgetting a lot of you guys are 2-3 hours ahead. I'm just about to grab some dinner with a friend. Lol


Any one else falling of the study grind recently?


Up until this week, I caught myself not wanting to study as hard as I probably should. Good luck!

User avatar
longhorn65
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby longhorn65 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 am

nlee10 wrote:
longhorn65 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:I keep forgetting a lot of you guys are 2-3 hours ahead. I'm just about to grab some dinner with a friend. Lol


Any one else falling of the study grind recently?


Up until this week, I caught myself not wanting to study as hard as I probably should. Good luck!

Ya I have a test tomorrow then planning to seriously dive in

User avatar
Skywalker001
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Skywalker001 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:21 am

How do you deal with a loss of motivation? I'm retaking in December and I'm already mentally exhausted from studying for the September test which I cancelled. I just hate it.

I need a 170+. Fml

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:53 am

Skywalker001 wrote:How do you deal with a loss of motivation?


Carefully. :lol:


But seriously, try easing your way back in? Maybe do some light drilling.

User avatar
dsumms15
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:32 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby dsumms15 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 am

Long time lurker, figured it was finally time to man up and start posting.

Finished PT 67 earlier today.

RC: -9 (smh)
LR1: -6
LG: -2
LR2: -3

Raw: 80
Scaled: 163

Desperately want a 165 come December, but happy with where I'm at. RC still hasn't quite clicked yet.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:24 am

dsumms15 wrote:Long time lurker, figured it was finally time to man up and start posting.

Finished PT 67 earlier today.

RC: -9 (smh)
LR1: -6
LG: -2
LR2: -3

Raw: 80
Scaled: 163

Desperately want a 165 come December, but happy with where I'm at. RC still hasn't quite clicked yet.


Welcome! Sucking at RC seems to be the reoccurring theme ITT. :cry:

hopeboaltberkeley
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby hopeboaltberkeley » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:33 am

I'm the inverse. Timing with the LG's is roughest for me. Improving with drilling and reading a bunch, but only little by little.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 am

so finally got up early to workout and got some MBT questions in... only been trying to do that for like 2 weeks? :p

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:08 am

Jgoods wrote:so finally got up early to workout and got some MBT questions in... only been trying to do that for like 2 weeks? :p

Nice. I've been up since 4:30am, can't fall back to sleep. -_-

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am

nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:so finally got up early to workout and got some MBT questions in... only been trying to do that for like 2 weeks? :p

Nice. I've been up since 4:30am, can't fall back to sleep. -_-

all good man, just study :)

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 am

dsumms15 wrote:Long time lurker, figured it was finally time to man up and start posting.

Finished PT 67 earlier today.

RC: -9 (smh)
LR1: -6
LG: -2
LR2: -3

Raw: 80
Scaled: 163

Desperately want a 165 come December, but happy with where I'm at. RC still hasn't quite clicked yet.

welcome man, if your shooting for 165 "desperately" and chillen at 163... screw that, shoot for 170+ man just gotta push

User avatar
lawjag2015
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby lawjag2015 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:59 am

What kind of games are giving you difficulty? Is it one specific type or all?


Grouping, grouping with some other elements, and the ones where you just have to force your way through!

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:07 am

Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
Jgoods wrote:so finally got up early to workout and got some MBT questions in... only been trying to do that for like 2 weeks? :p

Nice. I've been up since 4:30am, can't fall back to sleep. -_-

all good man, just study :)


Ended up listening to 2 podcasts in bed, fell back asleep for like 15 mins. Ah well, coffee should do.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 am

The last of my transcript finally got processed after some delay. Turns out my cumulative gpa is 3.37 and not a 3.32 I originally calculated on my own. This .05 difference probably won't make a huge change, but still happy enough to start my day extra early. 8)

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 am

nlee10 wrote:The last of my transcript finally got processed after some delay. Turns out my cumulative gpa is 3.37 and not a 3.32 I originally calculated on my own. This .05 difference probably won't make a huge change, but still happy enough to start my day extra early. 8)

I still need to finish getting my transcripts in :oops: hard not being able to do them online and having registrar open only when I'm working :/ and dont trust the mail

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby nlee10 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:33 am

Jgoods wrote:
nlee10 wrote:The last of my transcript finally got processed after some delay. Turns out my cumulative gpa is 3.37 and not a 3.32 I originally calculated on my own. This .05 difference probably won't make a huge change, but still happy enough to start my day extra early. 8)

I still need to finish getting my transcripts in :oops: hard not being able to do them online and having registrar open only when I'm working :/ and dont trust the mail


That sucks, lol.

I would give yourself 2-3 weeks for the process when you get to it in the coming months. If I am content with my Dec score, I will be submitting apps the minute I receive my score. lol

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:53 am

Anyone been to any forums? Theres one goin on in the city this weekend and thinking about going

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby flash21 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:58 am

anyone else having trouble balancing prep with undergrad work?

Haven't studied for almost a week (PT'd last thursday). Had ton of midterms and essays.. going to go put in some work right now though.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:19 am

flash21 wrote:anyone else having trouble balancing prep with undergrad work?

Haven't studied for almost a week (PT'd last thursday). Had ton of midterms and essays.. going to go put in some work right now though.

yes :p Id almost rather be in school than be working fulltime lol but its hard, just gotta make the time, greatly decrease social-life and push through

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:43 am

flash21 wrote:anyone else having trouble balancing prep with undergrad work?

Haven't studied for almost a week (PT'd last thursday). Had ton of midterms and essays.. going to go put in some work right now though.


eww k-jd, work for a couple years then return to lsat

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:49 am

Jgoods,

How is prep? :)

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:Jgoods,

How is prep? :)

I'm working lol but was able to get some drilling in this morning which im happy about... didnt grade it yet tho so no clue how I did but gunna try to not constant refresh TLS when I get home today so I can get more drilling in lol
Are you still doin anything or moved on to bigger and better things while waiting?

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:31 pm

...
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4749
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Smallville » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Learn_Live_Hope wrote:
Jgoods wrote:
Learn_Live_Hope wrote:Jgoods,

How is prep? :)

I'm working lol but was able to get some drilling in this morning which im happy about... didnt grade it yet tho so no clue how I did but gunna try to not constant refresh TLS when I get home today so I can get more drilling in lol
Are you still doin anything or moved on to bigger and better things while waiting?



September was my last attempt so I'm just waiting...

sounds super fun

Learn_Live_Hope
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: The Official December 2014 Study Group

Postby Learn_Live_Hope » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 pm

..
Last edited by Learn_Live_Hope on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bob loblaw law blog, nimbus cloud and 5 guests